Character Names

1235Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know I'm waaayyyy late to this convo and yall are talking about other stuff right now.. but my character's name is Crystal Lynn on my main game (Android) and just Crystal in my other game (ipad). And I'm 28.

Ok, that does it. I'm going to open a general chat thread, then we'll try and clean this up to match the title of the thread, if gluAdmin says ok.

Nice to meet another Double Crystal. I knew about Napster for 3 weeks, so I'm old. ;) lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NyssaNyssa Registered Users 32 Posts
    Darn it! I was imagining Kim becoming an astronette and promotes the opening of condos on the moon or something. sigh. I doll can dream can't she? And of course Nyssa will keep playing, but she will stop buying energy with her stars....buy stuff. Heck, I can't afford a 10,000 real money real Birkin, but I can in the game. Heck, I'm saving money!

Here's what's going to happen. I will keep playing but If I get the urge to pay for stuff I'm deleting it. But either way I've decided to stay in the community. Simply because it's been a long long time since I've chatted on a forum with a nice group of people. I could share stories, help out new players and just hang around talking about none game stuff with the ladies. I'm enjoying myself here. So no matter what happens I'll still be a member of these forums.

Oh and I was thinking the same thing about a general chat thread. We need one desperately!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    That sounds good, Nyssa. And you could disable in-app purchases on your device for one final kick in the butt.

Chat thread, chat thread!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Nyssa wrote: »
    Here's what's going to happen. I will keep playing but If I get the urge to pay for stuff I'm deleting it. But either way I've decided to stay in the community. Simply because it's been a long long time since I've chatted on a forum with a nice group of people. I could share stories, help out new players and just hang around talking about none game stuff with the ladies. I'm enjoying myself here. So no matter what happens I'll still be a member of these forums.

Oh and I was thinking the same thing about a general chat thread. We need one desperately!

Ask a Forum moderator (or Admin) to create a sub-forum for off-topic threads. Most other game forums have at least one because players chat and get to know each other (sometimes by derailing threads-ha-ha), and decide to socialize on non-game-related topics. Having a sub-forum gives other players the option to participate or not to participate and keeps the game-related forums relatively free of off-topic posts.
  • NyssaNyssa Registered Users 32 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    And you could disable in-app purchases on your device for one final kick in the butt.

How do I do that? I use iPad.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    RubyD wrote: »
    Ask a Forum moderator (or Admin) to create a sub-forum for off-topic threads. Most other game forums have at least one because players chat and get to know each other (sometimes by derailing threads-ha-ha), and decide to socialize on non-game-related topics. Having a sub-forum gives other players the option to participate or not to participate and keeps the game-related forums relatively free of off-topic posts.

Ruby, I created a general chat thread, I think that's good for now. I want to straighten up game topic threads, so people can find info more easily when they're looking. Then we can work on the other things. And I'm asking that this thread be returned to talking about how you got your Character Names.

When you get a chance, go visit the chat thread. It's Lunar Lakes, taken from a recent thread. But for now, how'd you come up with your character's names?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    My son just turned 20. So, I'm a little past the 20s. And, my game names are Koko, Kokolo, and Z but whoever said our character names don't matter, it's the account name was right. For example, a tweet from Khloe says "Grab Me a Pair of those Sly Sneakers, Z" but on your friend list, I am Kat Kokonut. (that's my google+) On the ipad I'm Koko and Koko Kokonut. That nickname came because I was the last person on earth to find out about Napster. I went to sign up, they needed a user name, I love Kid Creole and the Coconuts, so Kat Coconut was born, and friends started calling me coco, which morphed into Koko because my real name is K, and I am a K......not a C. lol.

Yay! I'm not the only old fogey here! :) I have both a 21 & 18 year old. I don't look my age, so I always fib about it so much that even my kids aren't sure at times.
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Jjewells wrote: »
    Yay! I'm not the only old fogey here! :) I have both a 21 & 18 year old. I don't look my age, so I always fib about it so much that even my kids aren't sure at times.

That's unexpected, Jjewells! I had pegged you seriously younger! <Looks around nervously> Uhh, how did you come up with your kids' names? (Kidding! See you at Lunar Lakes.)
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    That's unexpected, Jjewells! I had pegged you seriously younger! <Looks around nervously> Uhh, how did you come up with your kids' names? (Kidding! See you at Lunar Lakes.)

I'll be 44 this year. Thanks to both sides, my siblings and I lucked out. I usually say I'm anywhere between 27 & 33. But mind you...looking and feeling are two different things, lol (Shhhhhh)
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • JamEaterJamEater Registered Users 2 Posts
    Is Rosepeer an actual name, or did you create it? I've never heard that before. Pretty cool.

Yeah I create it I've heard 'peer' in TV show and I just put something that look pretty in it
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Peer means saint in my language
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    But of course kept the trademark short hair & strong cheek bones xD

I've always loved your forum avatar! It all works-- the razor sharp cheekbones, the pizza, the headphone ears. Great graphic design! Did you draw it yourself?

Aww thank you LuzVarias :3 As for my Avatar a very talented friend drew it for me :3 Sadly I am not that gifted haha xD But I did create my forum signature ^_^