Bad News!

NyssaNyssa Registered Users 32 Posts
I'm banned from playing the game because I've unknownly spent one or two hundred pounds in two days! I can't afford it! I'm down to zero on my k-stars. What happens is I end up buying the stars and waste them all on more energy (the faster way - where you don't wait). I'll continue playing until the cash runs out and then delete it for good.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Nyssa, you need a 'little' bit of self control. People don't have to spend that kind of money to play the game. While you wait for energy come here to the forums and visit your friends. If you delete the game, then you're leaving the community. Try and pace yourself. Nothing in Excess is good for you. Too many cookies - you get fat. Too many butt injections.........you get too big bootie! lol. But you know I'm right. Red Bull - quick energy release........too many means serious health risks. So, but some stars......don't blow the food allowance.

And, big thing here, most of us worship the Stars, because while you can wait for energy..........Stars buy clothes. And dogs. And Jewelry. So kind of shift your focus. Don't spend a lot of cash, on something that builds up while you sleep. So again, come here while you wait for energy.

Or biggest thing- you got the car and the jet right? So......you are spending money when you can spend time and finger energy flying the globe and tap tap tapping your way to full energy without spending a penny. Just for fun, go tap on every dispenser in every city, in every country. Come back and tell us how much energy you got. I can grab 16 Energy sometimes just with California and Las Vegas, throw in NY and we can be up to 20 or so. Try it. Don't quit the game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Nyssa wrote: »
    I'm banned from playing the game because I've unknownly spent one or two hundred pounds in two days! I can't afford it! I'm down to zero on my k-stars. What happens is I end up buying the stars and waste them all on more energy (the faster way - where you don't wait). I'll continue playing until the cash runs out and then delete it for good.

Ouch!

We'd be sorry to see you disappear! Can you just reframe KKH as a marathon instead of a sprint, and vow to never rush anything again? I really never rush the time along. I spent my money on the car and jet so that I could easily travel to gather energy. But I'm in no hurry at all with the game-- if you go fast, you'll just run out of stuff to do at the top level of the game! I like being behind the updates, not waiting boredly for them... Don't go, just reframe!

Especially where you've already paid plenty for the entertainment KKH can provide, start playing differently. If you change your patterns, you can play the game for a long time on the cheap and then your initial outlay won't seem so bad. Try it! Don't totally waste the money you already invested, by leaving...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

See? LuzVarias said just about the same thing. We're playing, enjoying our addiction, but playing sensibly. You can do it too. And I'm all for buying stars, but sweetie.....buy hair, buy dresses, buy the jeweled shoes. But don't buy energy. Earn it with doing tap dancing. lol. new thing to call Scrambling for energy. I'm tap dancing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Preach ladies. You're so on point. I've been a freemium player since I started playing in August. I'm level 29 and enjoying the ride. No rush. All for fun. Save up on my K Stars like they are golden. Travel for energy.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Preach ladies. You're so on point. I've been a freemium player since I started playing in August. I'm level 29 and enjoying the ride. No rush. All for fun. Save up on my K Stars like they are golden. Travel for energy.

I like the way you roll girl... me too on all counts!!! ;)
    And to be honest, I'm picking up a couple of gift cards, to have on hand in case there is something spectacular this weekend. I allot myself a certain amount to spend, get gift cards for that. This way no screaming when the bill comes, not even a flick on my expenses. I look at it this way - I quit smoking. So if I'm keeping my game play under the amount I was spending on cigarettes, I'm ahead of the game. Smoking wasn't going to break the bank, so neither does this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Plus, this game is way healthier than smoking - if you count feeding a shopping addiction healthy. /guilty
    Congrats on quitting.
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
    Thanks, and as long as I keep it under smoke money, I'm good. "Cigarettes and Stocking Stuffers". (How I financed my KKH Game) Book or Song title? ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Huge Congrats on quitting koko!!! :)

I have some gift cards too, but haven't used them yet.
    Prolly will blow them all on pets... I really want that Lion!!
    Bria wrote: »
    Plus, this game is way healthier than smoking - if you count feeding a shopping addiction healthy. /guilty
    Congrats on quitting.

plus all the calories burned, furiously tapping :D
    And to be honest, I'm picking up a couple of gift cards, to have on hand in case there is something spectacular this weekend. I allot myself a certain amount to spend, get gift cards for that. This way no screaming when the bill comes, not even a flick on my expenses. I look at it this way - I quit smoking. So if I'm keeping my game play under the amount I was spending on cigarettes, I'm ahead of the game. Smoking wasn't going to break the bank, so neither does this.

Congrats on quitting smoking! Awesome accomplishment! Wish I had the willpower to quit right now! And this weekends event looks like a pretty darn cute outfit. Really liking the dress! Hoping we can win those by throwing parties and doing other things. I usually make out pretty good with those! Need that dress!

Breen819 wrote: »
    this weekends event looks like a pretty darn cute outfit. Really liking the dress! Hoping we can win those by throwing parties and doing other things. I usually make out pretty good with those! Need that dress!

So cute!
    Just took a peek... hopefully it's a tap to earn event... love those too!
    That outfit is absolutely gorgeous. You want to hear something silly? When I'm working for an outfit that's when I'm also more likely to spend KStars. It's like yes I'm working for the outfit (emphasis on work). And because I'm working I treat myself with a reward for working, so i spend KStars. So I'm earning the dress and I'm buying more stuff because I had to Work. For example as a reward for cleaning my house I get a clean house. But because I cleaned my house I go out and I buy myself something. I think I can justify that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts

The smoking thing I do too. I quit smoking three years ago and I justify little daily joys with the cost of cigarettes I'm no longer spending. Works on tasty treats, nail polish, etc. ;)
    gluadmin wrote: »
    The smoking thing I do too. I quit smoking three years ago and I justify little daily joys with the cost of cigarettes I'm no longer spending. Works on tasty treats, nail polish, etc. ;)

I quit about 5 years ago & do the same... I'm a certified nail polish hoarder ;)
    Wish wrote: »
    I'm a certified nail polish hoarder ;)

I'm a certified eyeshadow hoarder! And lip gloss/chopstick etc.