Luna Lakes Lounge - Off Topic Chat Thread

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
fists.jpg

I'm gonna plop this thread here, for anything anyone wants to say about anything. Just be respectful and family safe. So, um, let's not talk about anything that Kimmie wouldn't. do. :cool:
Who's first?
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm confused. There's not much that Kimmie wouldn't do. This cuts out almost everything I'd usually want to talk about!

Well, I hear the Lunar Lakes are lovely, this time of year...

Seriously though, nice lounge. Should it maybe be a sticky?

Also, I'm changing my name to slowjams.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I was going to look for slowjams. Lunar Lakes sounds like an intergalactic resort. lol. Bring on the Mylar and spandex. OMG, you know what we need in our closets? The white outfit Kanye made for Kim just before he threw out all her clothes and said from this moment on, you are high fashion. Those boots, the vest. I'll find a pic.

Oh and don't worry, I wouldn't talk about half the things she does, but, Kanye is making her Performance Art. But that baby is adorable.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I'm confused. There's not much that Kimmie wouldn't do. This cuts out almost everything I'd usually want to talk about!

Well, I hear the Lunar Lakes are lovely, this time of year...

Seriously though, nice lounge. Should it maybe be a sticky?

Also, I'm changing my name to slowjams.

I think she meant the opposite. So there should be plenty to talk about. ;)

LOL. You can't take slowjams!! Slowjams will be so upset.

Also, do you watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine? I feel like when the Sarge crashed the party. So I'll just hang back and talk about wine upstairs.

Just wanted to chime in.
    The best part of B-9-9 is when Sarge crashes the party! But we understand the allure of talking about wine upstairs.

Slowjams, noooooooooooo. <The dream is dead>

Slowjams, noooooooooooo. <The dream is dead>

Also, way to subtly reference another thread. You didn't even need to link to it.
    Foruming level: Expert

Yeah, that's right. Foruming.
    Oh no, you have a reserved parking spot. Welcome. Hey slowjams isnt the actual gc id is it?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This is clearly going to be an excellent thread. Yay!

It almost doesn't matter if I don't understand what kim does, and what that leaves me to talk about. The future just looks bright.

Foruming. Word!

Kokokokonut, you just turned blue! The big promotion-- congratulations!

Oh no, you have a reserved parking spot. Welcome. Hey slowjams isnt the actual gc id is it?

Slowjams is going to kill me.
    Oh no, well, technically if Slowjams is famous then he's public domain. However, with the internet, perhaps simply because Slowjams is now on a public forum he is now famous, and as such....yup. He's public domain. (Kall me Judge Koko) ;)

Aaaaand, if anything were to happen to you, you have put it in the record as fact...Slowjams is going to kill me. All you didn't tell us was where or how. Ooh, Mapquest it for us.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NyssaNyssa Registered Users 32 Posts
    I didn't realise where I got the name "Lunar Lakes" from until now. My two favourite games at the moment is this one and the Sims 3. Lunar Lakes is an in store exclusive / limited world you can buy with Simpoints. It's set on another planet in the future. The backstory is the sims get abducted by aliens when suddenly the ship crashes and the human survivors build a new home using both human and alien technology.

But when I imagine Lunar Lakes in this forum, I see starlit skies, lakes, alien nymphs in floaty white dresses or water spirits, intergalactic fashion and intergalactic crossed over with human nightlife entertainment (lounges, etc).
    Nyssa wrote: »
    But when I imagine Lunar Lakes in this forum, I see starlit skies, lakes, alien nymphs in floaty white dresses or water spirits, intergalactic fashion and intergalactic crossed over with human nightlife entertainment (lounges, etc).

Please, please!, get a job at Glu designing the fashion and landscapes for KKH. I love all of those words you just said.

Kanye might not be pleased, though.

In the daytime at a certain time there would be an eclipse and once it happened day would turn to dusk.
    Can it be a purple sunset?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Can it be a purple sunset?

Yes! And the purple dominates at least half of the wardrobe.
    Yes! And the purple dominates at least half of the wardrobe.

Maybe sneak your way into working for Glu before admitting how Pro-Purple the situation has become.

(Migrated from the Character Names Thread)

Originally Posted by LuzVarias: "And you could disable in-app purchases on your device for one final kick in the butt."
    Originally Posted by Nyssa: "How do I do that? I use iPad."

Go into "Settings", choose "General", scroll down and choose "Restrictions", and look at "In-App Purchases". Push the green switch to off. You may need to set up a restrictions section password initially in order to make restriction changes.

Ta-da! One more fail-safe against your shenanigans! And if you accidentally forget the restrictions password, it'll be one hell of a fail-safe!

Jeez, Nyssa, we're not game friends yet! Sending invitations in case you're looking for more buds.

Ya know what works for me? I only have it have it authorized through prepaid giftcards. I can't do much as far as out of control finance damage. It has to be prethought out, and I take it one step further and pay cash for the gift card. Now, if I was snowed in or somthing, I might make an exception, but that's how I generally finance my guilty pleasure.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Not really following the conversation, but congrats koko on becoming moderator! ^^
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Tami wrote: »
    Not really following the conversation, but congrats koko on becoming moderator! ^^

Ditto ....
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
    Ta-da! One more fail-safe against your shenanigans! And if you accidentally forget the restrictions password, it'll be one hell of a fail-safe!

Jeez, Nyssa, we're not game friends yet! Sending invitations in case you're looking for more buds.

Thank you! I do want more game friends (my actual friends don't play this game) but I 'd prefer to add people I've talked to on this forum instead off a random stranger (but it has happened once). So please tell me your Gamecenter names.
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Add me up Nyssa my GC is: Sassi*88
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • itsgoaitsgoa Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thank you! I do want more game friends (my actual friends don't play this game) but I 'd prefer to add people I've talked to on this forum instead off a random stranger (but it has happened once). So please tell me your Gamecenter names.

I have two games. My girl is Luz, GC LuzVarias. My guy is Stellan, GC lgordon19. I tried to send you invites, but probably had the GC name wrong!

Better add me! Koko Kokonut (it might be without the space, kokokokonut)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts

You can always add me, GC : C1ar0u ;)
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    You can always add me, GC : C1ar0u ;)

WTH is Lunar Lakes... lol I'm so lost you guys :)
    Wish wrote: »

Well, Nyssa was working on getting married, but couldn't find her guy anywhere. She eventually said she'd found him at Lunar Lakes. She actually meant the Luna Condos apartment, but was thinking of her SimCity game, so she said Lunar Lakes. We agreed it was a nicer name, anyway. Koko wished for astronaut-themed swag, then she dubbed this lounge Lunar Lakes.

Now I have to get back to stupid work. Stupid job, not as fun as a snowday! ;p

• C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    Wish wrote: »

LOL I just saw that LuzVarias has explain the situation. I don't even know if you and I are friend in the game.... Not sure!!
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    LOL I just saw that LuzVarias has explain the situation. I don't even know if you and I are friend in the game.... Not sure!!

I don't play with real people lol... I don't know how :(
    Well, Nyssa was working on getting married, but couldn't find her guy anywhere. She eventually said she'd found him at Lunar Lakes. She actually meant the Luna Condos apartment, but was thinking of her SimCity game, so she said Lunar Lakes. We agreed it was a nicer name, anyway. Koko wished for astronaut-themed swag, then she dubbed this lounge Lunar Lakes.

Lol ok... love it.
    Alrighty then... since we're in the lounge I'll take a very dry, dirty gin martini!
    It's 5 O'clock somewhere ;)