Options

k star items

arciemayarciemay Registered Users 18 Posts
hello everyone! would anyone in the late levels or who has been able to get all the items they want be willing to help me with some k star items? i've been trying to save up, but it takes so long, because I can't afford to buy them. I'm trying to get married and I'm one star away from being able to get the hair and i really want the dangling diamond earrings for the wedding. I've got about $10k left to raise to be able to pay for my dress, get the venue, and decorate, so I'm working on that. it's just been rough since everything costs k stars and it's harder to get those. would anyone be willing to help me out with some stars who has extra? I 'd really appreciate it. my GC is Arciemayn and my character name is helena masters. if not, I could always use friends, as well. thank you guys! 😊

Comments

• Options
    NyssaNyssa Registered Users 32 Posts
    We're in the same boat! I need a wedding dress and I have zero k-stars left!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm really sorry ladies, but nobody can gift you with money, Kstars, hair, or the wedding dresses.

Only certain items can be sent, though there are a lot of them. To get a sense of what can and can't be gifted, go into your contact list (while you're in the game). Choose a friend, a gamecenter friend for the most accurate idea, and press the gift button. Scroll up and down in your friend's wardrobe sections. Only some items will even show up in these windows-- the other items, like Kardashian Kollection stuff and other exclusive items, are restricted so that somebody will hopefully spend actual money!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    NyssaNyssa Registered Users 32 Posts
    I did notice that actually but I thought the locked ones were already purchased by the player.
  • Options
    Nyssa wrote: »
    I did notice that actually but I thought the locked ones were already purchased by the player.

You're right. The locked ones may be because the recipient already has them, or because you're not high enough in level to send them. But there are many other items a person can win or buy that don't show up here (there won't even be a picture of them in the friend's wardrobe at all), since they're ungiftable. The Ungiftables. Boo! I always want the giant brown leather birkin bag, and used to wish someone would gift it to me, but it's not eligible. I'll just have to break down and buy it sometime soon!

Edit: Today was sometime soon! Just bought the bag, love it to death. Gonna wear it everywhere now! Even to bed.

• Options
    lol glad you got your bag. I didn't know you couldn't gift those things, so thanks for the info. I guess I'll just have to earn my things the hard way. I haven't been able to get any help even with items, but one person was kind enough to get me this necklace and sweater out of the blue. I gifted back what I could afford, but it looked like they basically have everything lol.
  • Options
    I gifted back what I could afford, but it looked like they basically have everything lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there are some people running around who are just happy to share. Rich friends are awesome! I don't have the resources to help too much, but some help beats no help! Have fun!

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    arciemay wrote: »
    lol glad you got your bag. I didn't know you couldn't gift those things, so thanks for the info. I guess I'll just have to earn my things the hard way. I haven't been able to get any help even with items, but one person was kind enough to get me this necklace and sweater out of the blue. I gifted back what I could afford, but it looked like they basically have everything lol.

If I have you added, I can help and gift something. :o
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    thank you so much. I finally bought the hair for the wedding and now I'm back to zero stars lol. I have $5k to go before I can get married. what's your GC I'll add you? I'm always up for having friends regardless ��
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I sent you a request. Let me check if I have you on my contacts.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    LauraLeeLauraLee Registered Users 19 Posts
    990004513790844 you can add me if you'd like on here or Facebook @ LauraLee Woloshin
  • Options
    LauraLee wrote: »
    990004513790844 you can add me if you'd like on here or Facebook @ LauraLee Woloshin

LauraLee, we four are IOS/gamecenter. Sorry!