Weekend Event

ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
I love the pink-ish dress and the shoes, I hope this time the weekend event will be something that we can actually achieve and not another " spend 400 K stars " thing.
Prev13456

Comments

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Yes! Though the parties are super long.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It's been soooo long since we had a work for outfit. I will be doing the happy tap dance.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i like the looks of the male offerings as well!
    no i don't have any chill
    Yeah, I don't like the struggle. Let it be stars! XD
    My mom is hooked on this game as well, so a couple bought stars wouldn't be too bad. ;)
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Ooohhwweeee can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and hopefully tap away and earn a new outfit! Don't have the extra K Stars to be buying clothes like the last time! I will work for clothes! Yes I will. Crossing fingers.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    The house parties event!!! This is my favorite one, even over the star earning ones. Calabasas, Calabasas! And the clothes rewards are so awesome, for the men and women! Woohoo! <tap tap tap tap tap tap>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• RicecakesRicecakes Registered Users 5 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    The house parties event!!! This is my favorite one, even over the star earning ones. Calabasas, Calabasas! And the clothes rewards are so awesome, for the men and women! Woohoo! <tap tap tap tap tap tap>

Hi I just bought house at Calabasas as I thought you could have six guests but it's only five so save your cash if you already have Miami & London houses
    Ricecakes wrote: »
    Hi I just bought house at Calabasas as I thought you could have six guests but it's only five so save your cash if you already have Miami & London houses

You're actually wrong on that. Calabasas mansion holds 7 guests. It's why everyone saves up money to buy it.

I personally don't like it because its annoying moving from room to room just to talk to your guests and get one star. I like being in one space clicking away at the bubbles.

My hand already cramped up and I'm only in earrings. It's 7 in the morning so my behind is going back to sleep! I did get lucky on that gift box and happened to get the green and white shiny looking outfit. :o:o
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Ricecakes wrote: »

But you can invite 7 guests to your Calabasas mansion!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• RicecakesRicecakes Registered Users 5 Posts
    But you can invite 7 guests to your Calabasas mansion!

Just realised I missed the bedroom!! Thanks all
    Woke up this morning and ...................OMG. This weekend event is awesome. Is it not? Has anyone done a party in Florence? It looks huge, but I've never done a party there. How many people? Otherwise I'm not sticking my head outside Calabassas. Unless I'm tap dancing around the world for energy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    It's been soooo long since we had a work for outfit. I will be doing the happy tap dance.

So fun!!!! :)

I woke up to Simon calling me (it's been so long I was in a state of shock!) to do the $Money Gig in 24hrs. The dress for completing that mission is soooo pretty... love it!!

Woohoooo Calabasas partay... only got past opening the first black gift box so far... seriously I need help. I nearly cried... picked an ugly white blazer, when there were 2 boxes with 40 STARS in them. The other was a sexy black outfit at least. I swear, I never pick the K-Star boxes... ever. It's super depressing!

*Sigh*

Excited about the weekend event though.
    Oh my! I just patted Charlie and she gave me a big event star! Everyone, pat Charlie! (pat the bunny)

Also, I just won 40 kstars in my gift box, which NEVER happens to me. Yay! It IS an awesome event, Koko!

Now to start the real business of the day. <sigh>

Also, I just won 40 kstars in my gift box, which NEVER happens to me.

Congrats Luz :)

<<<Bawling>>>
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I asked my hubby to pick the box to open since I was hoping to actually win something good (coz I never do) and he opened the box with 40 energy aaaaahhhh what a waste. I really could do with 40 k stars. Or even the Kate Middleton ring ,...
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
    I really want that Kate Middleton ring so much, so I know I'll never get it.

• bthree06bthree06 Registered Users 5 Posts
    These weekend events look promising. little disappointed in first box I got money instead of 40k stars. I'm happy I bought a car I'm only 20 away from the jet ugh. on up notes those shoes in the event I gotta have!!! is it best to throw 8th or 3hr parties?
    Sassi wrote: »
    I asked my hubby to pick the box to open since I was hoping to actually win something good (coz I never do) and he opened the box with 40 energy aaaaahhhh what a waste. I really could do with 40 k stars. Or even the Kate Middleton ring ,...

LOL Sassi!! :)

I always ask hubby to pick the gift box for me if he's around. Wish he would've been up this morning. With his luck, those 40 stars would've been mine... & then the puppy in Calabasas would be mine now... I have 28 stars & will probably be stuck there forever. He's won me the updo bun hairstyle, the Santa Hat, the Candy Cane Xmas Outfit, New Year's Eve Dress & the black blouse that you can only buy with Stars.

My good luck charm!
    Wish wrote: »
    LOL Sassi!! :)

I always ask hubby to pick the gift box for me if he's around. Wish he would've been up this morning. With his luck, those 40 stars would've been mine... & then the puppy in Calabasas would be mine now... I have 28 stars & will probably be stuck there forever. He's won me the updo bun hairstyle, the Santa Hat, the Candy Cane Xmas Outfit, New Year's Eve Dress & the black blouse that you can only buy with Stars.

My good luck charm!

Awww good for you lol. Mine sucks in that department. I even asked my five year old son to pick the box once lol. Ended up with energy too

Awww good for you lol. Mine sucks in that department. I even asked my five year old son to pick the box once lol. Ended up with energy too

Aren't men so unreliable? ;p

Aren't men so unreliable? ;p

Haha they sure are !

awww... little guy! :)
    Wish wrote: »
    awww... little guy! :)

He's a sweetheart :)

My hand already cramped up and I'm only in earrings. It's 7 in the morning so my behind is going back to sleep! I did get lucky on that gift box and happened to get the green and white shiny looking outfit. :o:o

You're an East Coaster :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who woke up to start my parties and went back to sleep while mine and KKH'S energy recharged. Oh and I got that shaggy moppy looking hairstyle in my first box. Was hoping for K STARS or cash bc I'm only 7 grand away from the Hamptons house...

Breen819 wrote: »
    You're an East Coaster :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who woke up to start my parties and went back to sleep while mine and KKH'S energy recharged. Oh and I got that shaggy moppy looking hairstyle in my first box. Was hoping for K STARS or cash bc I'm only 7 grand away from the Hamptons house...

Yes, I am! :)
    Awh, sorry to hear that! Did you already finish the $Money quest? The parties give you money so that's good, you can be one step closer to that Hampton's house. Are you planning on getting the Corgi? It's super cute! My favorite house and pet so far.
    Though you can never say no to free stuff, even if they'll end up collecting dust in the closet. There are some ugly hairstyles that I haven't touched yet so I don't blame you if you don't use it. :p
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    I freaking love the weekend event dress - the brown one? Omg, I would wear that in real life. It's so cute!!
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Woke up this morning and ...................OMG. This weekend event is awesome. Is it not? Has anyone done a party in Florence? It looks huge, but I've never done a party there. How many people? Otherwise I'm not sticking my head outside Calabassas. Unless I'm tap dancing around the world for energy.

Yeah, the villa holds 4 people. I've done parties in every house, and Calabasas still holds the most people :)
    bthree06 wrote: »
    These weekend events look promising. little disappointed in first box I got money instead of 40k stars. I'm happy I bought a car I'm only 20 away from the jet ugh. on up notes those shoes in the event I gotta have!!! is it best to throw 8th or 3hr parties?

I'm thinking 8hr parties are better. But I'll test this right now...
    Yes, I am! :)
    Awh, sorry to hear that! Did you already finish the $Money quest? The parties give you money so that's good, you can be one step closer to that Hampton's house. Are you planning on getting the Corgi? It's super cute! My favorite house and pet so far.
    Though you can never say no to free stuff, even if they'll end up collecting dust in the closet. There are some ugly hairstyles that I haven't touched yet so I don't blame you if you don't use it. :p
    Yup! I got the $ Money quest. That I will be doing tomorrow morning. I have it all figured out. Just finished my third 8 hr party. Tap tap tap. But got my earrings! Four more parties and I have the shoes!! And tomorrow I'll get two beautiful dresses! Tap tap tap. Will have no problems doing this weekends event. These are totally worth it! And yes, I am going to totally get the pup in The Hamptons house! I haven't even seen it yet! I have all the pets in the other houses I just can't resist. I don't spend my stars on clothes, I spend them on the pets! I wish they would add like a bird or something different to the Punta Mita house! My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts, he doesn't understand my virtual KKH world. Anyone else dress their avatars for the day wayyyy before dressing yourself?

Calabassas gives you 5 Star party with 7 People, 2 rounds of Small talk with each of them. Throw in a another little task no more than 2,3 or 4 Energy and You Are Done! figure it mathamatically 7 people x 5 hits = 35 - 7 earned energy (1 per finished small talk with guest) =28 x 2 rounds 56 plus small task of 4 means, 5 star party done in 60 Energys, in a little over an hour.

(OMG, see what that knockoff dress event did to me? I'm doing Math on a Game Forum)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh my! I just patted Charlie and she gave me a big event star! Everyone, pat Charlie! (pat the bunny)

Also, I just won 40 kstars in my gift box, which NEVER happens to me. Yay! It IS an awesome event, Koko!

Now to start the real business of the day. <sigh>

Where is there a bunny? Lol I'm so confused.