Weekend Event

Comments

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Yup! I got the $ Money quest. That I will be doing tomorrow morning. I have it all figured out. Just finished my third 8 hr party. Tap tap tap. But got my earrings! Four more parties and I have the shoes!! And tomorrow I'll get two beautiful dresses! Tap tap tap. Will have no problems doing this weekends event. These are totally worth it! And yes, I am going to totally get the pup in The Hamptons house! I haven't even seen it yet! I have all the pets in the other houses I just can't resist. I don't spend my stars on clothes, I spend them on the pets! I wish they would add like a bird or something different to the Punta Mita house! My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts, he doesn't understand my virtual KKH world. Anyone else dress their avatars for the day wayyyy before dressing yourself?

Nice! A horse would great, too. They're always mentioning you adopting a horse with your significant other. Where is this horse?!?! 🐎🐎
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Calabassas gives you 5 Star party with 7 People, 2 rounds of Small talk with each of them. Throw in a another little task no more than 2,3 or 4 Energy and You Are Done! figure it mathamatically 7 people x 5 hits = 35 - 7 earned energy (1 per finished small talk with guest) =28 x 2 rounds 56 plus small task of 4 means, 5 star party done in 60 Energys, in a little over an hour.

(OMG, see what that knockoff dress event did to me? I'm doing Math on a Game Forum)

Trust me. You are not alone. I did the same exact thing at 6:45 this morning. Taking into account $ Money quest will be ready tomorrow morning. Totally gonna make out great this weekend :) and I have to take into account Super Bowl on Sunday bc of course I'm from CT gotta represent my Pats... and the boyfriend might be annoyed if I'm ferociously tapping away during the biggest game (in his words) ever! Then maybe I'll reward myself with a gift card and get rid of these ads and jazzing up my wardrobe!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
    Nice! A horse would great, too. They're always mentioning you adopting a horse with your significant other. Where is this horse?!?! ����

Hahaha omg for real. I think there has been a mention of me adopting a horse at least 100 times in the last 5 months! But never any congrats on adopting that darn little kitty.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    When the teams hit the field and huddle, I always make my pick. Something about all those firm behinds, big burly men in spandex. OMG, any way I have about 96% accuracy. It's who has the better looking uniforms. You watch. I'll post my prediction here.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i finished g money and got the hat. also scored some army pants from the black box. i'm happy
    no i don't have any chill
    Hahaha omg for real. I think there has been a mention of me adopting a horse at least 100 times in the last 5 months! But never any congrats on adopting that darn little kitty.

At least it's living a wonderful life in a warm and cozy home! :)
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    i finished g money and got the hat. also scored some army pants from the black box. i'm happy

The men got a hat? Lol that's kind of a bummer. We got a dress.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    When the teams hit the field and huddle, I always make my pick. Something about all those firm behinds, big burly men in spandex. OMG, any way I have about 96% accuracy. It's who has the better looking uniforms. You watch. I'll post my prediction here.

You sure do like behinds! <who doesn't, really!> The Pats have decent ones, I think.

Uniforms, schmuniforms! Make your pick now-- Pats!!!! Cheat to win, cheat to win! Or...don't... maybe? The ballboy was in the bathroom with a bag full of our footb a l l s, but not cheating? Huh?...Who really knows... But yay, Pats! I actually AM a Pats fan, and Deflategate has given me more cynicism than ever towards organized sports, but whatever!

Actually, I've placed a sizable bet on the PuppyBowl. I've got some inside info... Send me your KKH Kate Middleton rings, and I'll send you the tips. Make a bundle...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Where is there a bunny? Lol I'm so confused.

No, no. No bunny. I'm a sleepy mom of two kids under 4, so if I hear/think "Pat the..." my mind goes to "Pat the Bunny", which was an awesome activity book from my childhood. My own kids love it now. Did you ever see it? Everything old is new again. Except me...

LuzVarias wrote: »
    No, no. No bunny. I'm a sleepy mom of two kids under 4, so if I hear/think "Pat the..." my mind goes to "Pat the Bunny", which was an awesome activity book from my childhood. My own kids love it now. Did you ever see it? Everything old is new again. Except me...

I'm laughing out loud. Aww I never read that book. Not that I remember anyways. Ill have to remember for when I have kids which we are trying right now. Well not RIGHT now. That'd just be awkward.

I'm laughing out loud. Aww I never read that book. Not that I remember anyways. Ill have to remember for when I have kids which we are trying right now. Well not RIGHT now. That'd just be awkward.

Awkward, indeed!

Oh, good luck!!! They're the best/worst/most exhausting/most gratifying/most smelly thing that can ever happen to you! Have a million of them if you can afford it. We have two and we're done (but we're old and we're tired), but I find children to be the ultimate collectible. Babies are sooooo addictive. If you like that kind of thing.

• dedagsdedags Registered Users 66 Posts
    hey, does anyone know how many guests i can invite in the punta mita villa?? i'm throwing my parties at my miami house that allows me to invite 5 guests. it has 3 rooms like the one in punta mita but can i invite more people over there?? just wondering!! i don't have the jet and it's expen$ive to fly there all the time, and miami is just $15 :)
    I'd stay with Miami. I'll see if I have Mexico written down. But in Miami you have more access to tap for stuff.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'd stay with Miami. I'll see if I have Mexico written down. But in Miami you have more access to tap for stuff.

yeah, i think i'll stay in miami then. don't want to risk spending too much money throwing parties in punta mita since i rly need to save up (i'm starting to not get my bonuses in some gigs and it's really annoying to spend money on ugly clothes just to get stars lol!!!)
    speaking of which, does anybody know about a stars/hearts guide?? sometimes i buy something that costs $5000+ and it gives like 4 stars but things like the $2500 ugly shoes give 10+ stars!!! rly need to get smart with my money spending here... had 10k 1 second ago but now i only have 4700 and want to spend it wisely
  • ShesCraftyShesCrafty Registered Users 37 Posts
    I just won 40 stars in the black gift box! I love the weekend!! :D
    G+ annaemxo(a)gmail.com
    One more eight hour party till I get some cute shoes. I don't have any that color. Way excited.

• ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    There were two gift boxes with 40 stars, two different pants and I end up getting the box with $4000 - I hate my life lol
    Chiyo wrote: »
    There were two gift boxes with 40 stars, two different pants and I end up getting the box with $4000 - I hate my life lol
    i'd love to get the $4000 compared to what i've got. i got the ugliest hair you can get with the black gift boxes -- the weirdly wavy mid length one... and it only gave me like 5 blue stars. well at least i got free blue stars lol :/
    One more eight hour party till I get some cute shoes. I don't have any that color. Way excited.
    how many stars does a 8 hour party give you?? wondering if it's smarter to do 8 hour parties now...
    dedags wrote: »
    i'd love to get the $4000 compared to what i've got. i got the ugliest hair you can get with the black gift boxes -- the weirdly wavy mid length one... and it only gave me like 5 blue stars. well at least i got free blue stars lol :/
    oh, just noticed it's not mid lenght, when the girl turns you can see it's long. lol it looks even uglier to me now tbh!!!
  • ShesCraftyShesCrafty Registered Users 37 Posts

omg this made me laugh out loud. I'm so sorry. That hair is terrible!
    G+ annaemxo(a)gmail.com
    ShesCrafty wrote: »
    omg this made me laugh out loud. I'm so sorry. That hair is terrible!
    yes!!!!! omg it's a lot worse than the free hairstyles imo i hate it so much

This is the hair I got today too! I tried it on in every single color and I still don't really like it. Its too shaggy for me. It looks like someone who just blindly started cutting off chunks of hair. I'll save it for s rainy day when I can find something that it'll look good with.

how many stars does a 8 hour party give you?? wondering if it's smarter to do 8 hour parties now...

If you do an 8 hour party at Calabasas mansion with 7 guests and do the "small talk" bubble for each party, then wait about an hour for it to appear again, between those and what having the party gives you... I believe that would be 34 Purple Stars. So 6 8 hour parties and you should get the shoes... That's what I'm about to get once I finish this party up. Then with the $Money quest you get 30 Purple Stars so then after that I'll throw a few more parties again throughout Sat and Sunday and I should have the dress. :) hope this helps!

I actually WANT the terrible hair. I really think my girl could rock it. Check out Kokokokonut's thread about 'how do you enjoy the game' in order to see how I/she looks.

I once said that I wanted to steal the outfit from that nasty Lif bartender, which would coordinate perfectly with the black mullet. I'd go to Chateau Nuit, wait until Dan Simard was done with his shift, and buy us too many drinks. There would be an evening of drunken shenanigans, hopefully with no photo evidence. Afterwards, I'd have to stay out of Chateau Nuit from the sheer embarrassment. But it'd still be worth it.

That's my plan if I get the hair. I don't think any other hair would be right for it.

• TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Tami wrote: »

I'm thinking 8hr parties are better. But I'll test this right now...

Sorry it took 7 hrs to test lol. I was multitasking at work, and right after I posted, my supervisor gave me a project to do. In short, it was a long day xD
    Calabassas gives you 5 Star party with 7 People, 2 rounds of Small talk with each of them. Throw in a another little task no more than 2,3 or 4 Energy and You Are Done! figure it mathamatically 7 people x 5 hits = 35 - 7 earned energy (1 per finished small talk with guest) =28 x 2 rounds 56 plus small task of 4 means, 5 star party done in 60 Energys, in a little over an hour.

(OMG, see what that knockoff dress event did to me? I'm doing Math on a Game Forum)

I feel silly, but what do you mean by "hits"? That one part is confusing me lol. I tested this by comparing the time it takes to finish the party.

Here's my work: *approximate*
    - 3hr party = 1.25 energy bars, 8hr party = 2.5 bars
    - 3hr party = 12 stars, 8hr party = 20 stars
    - 3hr party = 1 round of 7 stars from small talk, 8hr party = 2 rounds
    - You can do 2 3hr parties in the time of 1 8hr party, so --> 2(3hr party) = 24 stars, 8hr party = 20 stars
    - So with 2 3hr parties, you get 24+14= 38 stars
    - With an 8hr party, you get 20+14= 34 stars

Knowing myself, I probably made a mistake somewhere though. Please correct me if I'm wrong :3
    By hits: I only do the Small Talk tasks, over each guests heads. I 'hit' that bubble 5 times to finish it and pick up my payout. That's a hit. I spend 5 energy on each 'small talk' bubble, that I hit 5 times with my foamy tipped stylus. lol.

Where do you get 4 hour party options? Mine have never been anything but 3hour or 8 hour.

And what is an energy bar? I've been partying for 3 games since 7 a.m. My brain is fried.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    hey, does anyone know how many guests i can invite in the punta mita villa?? i'm throwing my parties at my miami house that allows me to invite 5 guests. it has 3 rooms like the one in punta mita but can i invite more people over there?? just wondering!! i don't have the jet and it's expen$ive to fly there all the time, and miami is just $15 :)

I made a list of guests I can invite to each house. And I did a party in Miami just now just to make sure. I can only invite 4 people in Miami. In Punta Mita, you can invite 5 people.
    By hits: I only do the Small Talk tasks, over each guests heads. I 'hit' that bubble 5 times to finish it and pick up my payout. That's a hit.

Where do you get 4 hour party options? Mine have never been anything but 3hour or 8 hour.

I knew the 4 looked weird to me lol. I'll change that right now, sorry. That shouldn't affect the end result though I don't think.

And what is an energy bar? I've been partying for 3 games since 7 a.m. My brain is fried.

I consider it the full bar of energy (34 max) lol.