Free K-Stars....

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    We'll miss you! Stay warm and dry.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Well good luck. Hopefully you can still find some way to enjoy it. I don't get the videos but it doesn't stop me from playing. I'm not in a competition with anybody. I buy clothes with the cash I earn from gigs. On weekend events where you earn a star for every gig I bust my hump doing one hour gigs all weekend to get thirty stars or so. And this weekends event doesn't involve stars. Just parties for cute clothes!! I hope you can find a reason to stay!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • dedagsdedags Registered Users 66 Posts
    i'm on the same boat. i get lucky if i have 1 video offer per week! and every time i do i only have 1 video to watch, so that means only 1 star :/
    most of the time when i click on the free stars button thing i get directly to the app offers page, and i've done so many of these already it's pretty rare i get a new one to do. but i think the lack of offers i have has a lot to do with where i live; i think maybe U.S. players have some perks maybe?? i live in brazil. i have a friend in brazil who also plays and also has this problem, although it's not as bad as mine cuz she always has way more stars than me, and she doesn't buy them too. we both have android devices but hers is different than mine (i play on a moto g, not sure what android she has but i know it's not moto g)
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Wow. Well this escalated quickly.

So considering my response has been twisted more times than a bag of pretzels, let's revisit briefly.

"not super motivating" does not mean "you don't matter." Just trying to say that you were threatening to do the very thing you were already doing (i.e. I won't pay even though I don't pay). Just a logic thing, not a judgement thing.

"not a matter of fair and unfair" means it's not purposeful. As stated, some devices do not support certain features. This is not personal, it's device-based- and we have no control over that.

"you don't pay to play the game. So you're getting entertainment for free already" means maybe have fun and enjoy what you can. Again, does not mean "you don't matter."

And "not welcome here?" When did anyone say that? I responded to your post quite honestly and didn't close the thread.

There are dozens of ways to play this game for free. One of them is not supported on your device. Maybe try one of the others.
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    I mean, tbh, I definitely agree with everyone here. The game is free to play, so like glu said, you're getting entertainment already without having to do anything. I don't see a problem here.

Also, not being able to get stars on certain devices is not the developer's fault. Maybe that's something that can be worked on in the future, but maybe not. I'm not knowledgeable about things like that. Again, don't see the problem here. Yes, it may seem unfair, but they just stated that nothing can be done about that at present. So...suck it up? Literally there's no other option, lol.

I'm not saying your opinion doesn't matter. A business is built on nothing - is worth nothing - without good customer service. HOWEVER COMMA.
    You are one person (yes, I know you said there are others that feel the way you do..). So, you do matter, but if the game is progressing at a steady rate, and most players are satisfied, I don't think you should expect much.

My $0.02.
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    Wish, please don't quit :(
    I can't help you with the star problem But I can tell you this ... A long time ago when I first started playing KKH, not only were there NEVER any regular Free Star video offers available to me, but if I tried to view any of the "View Other Offers" videos, my entire game would crash and I literally would have to re-start my phone. Eventually I just gave up.
    But then one day, like way after I had already reached the A List, all of a sudden it worked! Now I get a few stars each weekday, not so much on weekends, but imagine my surprise :)
    All I'm saying is I understand your frustration and I feel your pain :(
    And also that I know that there is pain but you hold on for one more day and you'll break free from the chains, yeah I know that there is pain but you hold on for one more day and you'll break free (break free) from those chains. Because someday somebody's gonna make you want to turn away and say goodbye, until then Wish Dear are you gonna let them hold you down and make you cry? Don't you know (Don't you know) things will change, things will go your way, if you hold on for one more day, yeah, Wish just hold on for one more day, and oh things will go your way, so hold on for one more day.
    Because we'll all miss you if you go. Muah!
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Panda69x wrote: »
    Wish, please don't quit :(
    I can't help you with the star problem But I can tell you this ... A long time ago when I first started playing KKH, not only were there NEVER any regular Free Star video offers available to me, but if I tried to view any of the "View Other Offers" videos, my entire game would crash and I literally would have to re-start my phone. Eventually I just gave up.
    But then one day, like way after I had already reached the A List, all of a sudden it worked! Now I get a few stars each weekday, not so much on weekends, but imagine my surprise :)
    All I'm saying is I understand your frustration and I feel your pain :(
    And also that I know that there is pain but you hold on for one more day and you'll break free from the chains, yeah I know that there is pain but you hold on for one more day and you'll break free (break free) from those chains. Because someday somebody's gonna make you want to turn away and say goodbye, until then Wish Dear are you gonna let them hold you down and make you cry? Don't you know (Don't you know) things will change, things will go your way, if you hold on for one more day, yeah, Wish just hold on for one more day, and oh things will go your way, so hold on for one more day.
    Because we'll all miss you if you go. Muah!

Some day somebody's gonna make you wanna turn around and say goodbye! (I had to, it made me laugh) We'll have to let her decide for herself if she wants to return to the forum now. Not much we can do but show her love and support not to give up.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    That really WAS stupendous, Panda69x! The chances of that song leaving my head anytime soon? 0-1%.

• TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I just wanted to change what I said about not getting videos on my Android phone. So in the past, when I looked for videos, I'd automatically get that bubble that says "Get Free Stars!" like I do on my iPod game. But after the last update, I didn't get that bubble and just saw the starshop page. I automatically thought that meant I couldn't see videos lol. But after taking a closer look today, I noticed there was the option "get free stars" right with the star packs x.x I pressed it and just got 3 stars. To think I wasted weeks of not getting stars just because I didn't notice it lol. Hopefully, my ignorance can help someone who had the same problem :3
    Tami wrote: »
    I just wanted to change what I said about not getting videos on my Android phone. So in the past, when I looked for videos, I'd automatically get that bubble that says "Get Free Stars!" like I do on my iPod game. But after the last update, I didn't get that bubble and just saw the starshop page. I automatically thought that meant I couldn't see videos lol. But after taking a closer look today, I noticed there was the option "get free stars" right with the star packs x.x I pressed it and just got 3 stars. To think I wasted weeks of not getting stars just because I didn't notice it lol. Hopefully, my ignorance can help someone who had the same problem :3

Glad you were able to find your stars!
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Thanks, same lol :)
  • marion57310marion57310 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I have an iphone and get like 1 star every 24h! Never more... This is really annoying. When I started the game I could get like 5 every 24h... Idk what happenned.
    I also submitted a ticket a while ago with no response...
  • Milz_1103Milz_1103 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have an iPhone 6 and have always been able to get new stars and cash but as of today I no longer have the bubble down the bottom of the starshop that says get free stars! What happened?! :( can someone help me out?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Any chance the Get Free Stars box has moved to the left of the 5 Stars for 4.99 box? Mine has moved on two devices, but on one Android it remains across the bottom of the larger box?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Nope unfortunately 😩 no bubble underneath and the most left option is the 50 stars for $6.49 (I live in Australia)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Darn it. Hoping it was a simple thing. lol. Maybe the new update will bring something for yo, or maybe it's a regional/device/carrier issue. GluAdmin has stated all those things factor into it. And that it was an ever changing situation.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Darn it. Hoping it was a simple thing. lol. Maybe the new update will bring something for yo, or maybe it's a regional/device/carrier issue. GluAdmin has stated all those thing factor into it. And that it was an ever changing situation.

Yeah hopefully! Thanks for your help anyway 😘
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Bria wrote: »
    I don't see a problem here. So...suck it up? Literally there's no other option, lol.

My $0.02.

lol bria.... easy to say, when you're racking up 300+ stars monthly ;)
    Some day somebody's gonna make you wanna turn around and say goodbye! (I had to, it made me laugh).

lmao.... I <3 you & that silly panda!! :)
    Wish wrote: »
    lmao.... I <3 you & that silly panda!! :)

Welcome back, beautiful! Smoooooch!~ xx
    Welcome back, beautiful! Smoooooch!~ xx

I couldn't stay away sugar!! :)
    lol i saw.... that won't do!! :D

Ill PM if you don't mind :)
    Ill PM if you don't mind :)

too funny... i was just about to do that... please do :p
    lol bria.... easy to say, when you're racking up 300+ stars monthly ;)

Welcome back, Wish.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I play on 2 iOS systems, iPad mini and my iPhone 5s. I can do the free offers/videos on the iPad but not the iPhone. It's two different characters so it is frustrating. Sorry you're having to go through that, wish! But glad you're back on the forums :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Thanks for all the warm welcoming wishes everyone :)
  • Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    Thanks for all the warm welcoming wishes everyone :)
    Yaaaay Wish! So glad that you held on for one more day!!! Really tho, Stars Shmars, let's play KKH for friends, fashion and fun :D :x
    Yaaaay Wish! So glad that you held on for one more day!!! Really tho, Stars Shmars, let's play KKH for friends, fashion and fun :D :x

Especially now that you can start over as a nobody again and be treated like trash by the A-list NPCs!

No, seriously, it's so good that you're back!

You seriously make me lol... break freeeeee from the chainssssss **smooch** ;)
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Especially now that you can start over as a nobody again and be treated like trash by the A-list NPCs!

No, seriously, it's so good that you're back!

Ha ha... Thanks Luz :).... I have yet to take the plunge... should I?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.