Options

How I have fun in the Kim K Hollywood game

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
what little things do you do in the game that make it more enjoyable for you? Is it like grown up Barbie? It is for me. My quilty little secret.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    what little things do you do in the game that make it more enjoyable for you? Is it like grown up Barbie? It is for me. My quilty little secret.

Haha love that you're saying that! My greeting for friends is "I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world" ;)
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Options
    Ok, I take screenshots and imagine what's going on. Here's me and LuzVarias on the patio of the Calabasas house. She pulled me outside to point out that skanky Willow Pape wearing a disquise, trying to lurk in the shadows. If looks could kill. Thanks for having my back Luz. Maybe we can shove her in the pool.

MenLuz_zps7c9f9708.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Dressing my avatars in cuter clothes than I have! Trying to see how much money I can save for houses and stars for pets! Collecting bonuses from my husband and fur babies. Recently, getting involved with this forum and the virtual world of real people playing. Checking out my friends outfits! Helps pass the time when I'm bored which is alot. Helps with my anxiety and focuses my mind on something else! Waiting to see what the weekend event is like! Filling my achievements list to gain more rewards. Decorating my different houses...leveling up and seeing what new outfits I can get. Gifting people (except those who have everything. .. jealous) Trying to rank up my couples number which actually started moving with this new marriage... its just a fun and addictive game that I totally don't stress about.... well except may be when I'm trying to throw all these parties. That gets tiring but soooo worth it... and chatting with these lovely people here... oh and also seeing thr KoKo twins out and about... and swooning over some of the hot NPCs. These are just a few of my favorite things!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    You are so much fun. And As a Purple One, I so totally appreciated the teal/purple appearance of your avatar. I have a couple of dresses in those colors. Everything you wrote is how I feel about the game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Koko, you're ridiculous! And yes, I'll help you drown Willow in a pool, anytime! That's what friends are for!

I'm still thinking of the ways that I have fun in the game. I'm tired, and the things I can think of are embarrassing, not inspiring.

*For instance, I try to think of witty greetings to use. I like to imagine my friends grinning at something, if not actually laughing.
    *If I have a friend who often says funny things, I'll check-in with them, instead of waiting to see them around spontaneously: I'll go to a date spot, call them up, and see what they're saying. Then I cancel the date because I'm still shacking up with my blonde girlfriend right now.
    *I sometimes go to Paris, to La Rue, and linger like a creep because the A-lister NPCs refresh there a little better than in other places. I stay in La Rue, go into my closet and come out again, just to see the room refresh, until I get bored. <loser!> I love to see what strange or cute looks the game comes up with. I just wish it would generate more NPCs.
    *Because I'm nosey and looking for inspiration, I check my list of gamecenter friends often, to see if they're still playing, if they came up with awesome creations, etc. I worry about Jjewells, because she hasn't changed her outfit for longer than usual. I hope she's still playing, that I'm maybe having a glitch.
    *I get a little rush when I see a new GC friend's avatar for the first time.
    *When I see LeyshlaGisel, I try to guess if she looks like herself, or like the game's random depiction of her.
    *I come here and blather on in order to know my GC friends better; I don't get out as much as I used to before I had kids! I need the company of other adults, outside of work.
    *I created an avatar that's very different from me ethnically, in order to enjoy something different from my life. My avatar is the darkest skin color, and she's exquisite. She can wear jewel tones, other things I can't. It's great!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Ooh love your reasons for playing LuzVarias! I'm with you on having real life interaction on here. I don't get out as much either. This is my own little secret society! And I enjoy it much!

• Options
    Luz, if you get a chance, hit up my new greeting. I think it will make you laugh. And anyone else feel like getting into the interesting greeting thing?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ShesCraftyShesCrafty Registered Users 37 Posts
    For me, Simon usually makes my day. He's so adorably clueless. I love every opportunity I get to visit him. I wish I could give him hugs and explain 'DTF' to him XD One of my (former :/) friends said he was annoying but I completely disagree.

I LOVE seeing what my G+ friends come up with as far as outfits. I have some creative and stylish ladies on my list and it encourages me to keep grinding in order to expand my wardrobe.

I love the weekend events too, where I wind up playing all day for like three days lol.

I'm also beginning to love the forum here and I'm glad I've joined. Most of my friends think I'm an a-hole for supporting Kim K so I don't have too many people to chat with about it. As far as I'm concerned, a fun game is a fun game no matter whose name is on it!
    G+ annaemxo(a)gmail.com
  • Options
    Luz, if you get a chance, hit up my new greeting. I think it will make you laugh. And anyone else feel like getting into the interesting greeting thing?

Yes, that's a good one!! Also, you look fabulous darling...

• Options

Yes if I can think of something sassy enough!

• Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    So since we are in full disclosure mode, my second marriage was to koko. lol there I said it. Sadly enough, she broke up with me after I didn't play for two days and our relationship ended *sniff sniff*
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    Sassi wrote: »
    So since we are in full disclosure mode, my second marriage was to koko. lol there I said it. Sadly enough, she broke up with me after I didn't play for two days and our relationship ended *sniff sniff*

Maybe now that she knows how you really feel, she'll give it another try!

• Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Maybe now that she knows how you really feel, she'll give it another try!

Lol I sure hope so!
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This forum is what makes it fun for me :3 It was the very reason why I played it. While I haven't been here I haven't played it at all! So yeah I missed all the Christmas shananigans. Just shows what an influence this place is to a game :o
  • Options
    Arciemay has a funny greeting! Good choice.

• Options
    dedagsdedags Registered Users 66 Posts
    I always change my outfit to match the gig I'm going to -- beach shoot, catwalk, clubbing, fancy parties with kim, etc! and I always choose a contact to go to the gig with me based on their clothes, like if it matches the sittuation and matches my outfit. i always choose the one who matches me the best!! but i also choose someone who won't outshine me. i mean I'M the center of the attention rn & my friend's job is just to stand next to me and make me look cute, not to steal my shine please!! but sometimes this is super hard to do because most of my g+ friends look so fab with their expensive k stars outfits smh they make me so jealous!!!
  • Options
    dedags wrote: »
    I always change my outfit to match the gig I'm going to -- beach shoot, catwalk, clubbing, fancy parties with kim, etc! and I always choose a contact to go to the gig with me based on their clothes, like if it matches the sittuation and matches my outfit. i always choose the one who matches me the best!! but i also choose someone who won't outshine me. i mean I'M the center of the attention rn & my friend's job is just to stand next to me and make me look cute, not to steal my shine please!! but sometimes this is super hard to do because most of my g+ friends look so fab with their expensive k stars outfits smh they make me so jealous!!!

Omg I know right... when I'm looking at all my friends outfits I'm like ahhh they have so much cool jewelry on! Ohhh the black boots!! Sunglasses! Yup I'm jealous.