Options

Does it get better than this?

NyssaNyssa Registered Users 32 Posts
Up, down, up, down, up, down! More fans, lose fans! Me and Willow neck and neck. When I think I'm about to become a B lister - I lose fans over media critic or rivalry with Willow Pape. Have to get five stars everytime it seems in order to stay on top. And of course the energy runs out quickly on these tasks. Whilst waiting for energy I've been from city to city tapping on birds, Dirk at his apartment, animals, plants, flowers for money and with hope energy. I like those gold things with the head and shoulders? on them. I haven't quite worked out what they are. But I like what they do - speed up the countdown on energy, among other things?

By the way I'm not saying I hate the Catfights, they're fun. I just wish there was more confrontations that way I'd get more fans.

Just realised this is in the wrong forum - feel free to move it to FAQ and Support.

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    The gold things you're referring to are exp lol :) Energy bolts and money do the same thing in reducing the energy cool down by 5 seconds if you actively tap them. And yeah, Willow/Dirk is our rival in the game so they'll find any chance to outrank you lol. I'm at max fans atm, and excluding GC friends, Willow is #5. So it seems like it'll be a never-ending struggle xD
  • Options
    ShesCraftyShesCrafty Registered Users 37 Posts
    I would love to meet up with CDP and whatsherface again. I hate them so much! Any chance I get to confront them would be worth it, whether I gained fans or not!
    G+ annaemxo(a)gmail.com