Weekend Event

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Awww, see, there you are asking me to do math again. lol I just keep doing the 8 hours parties. Oh, once I hit 3 by mistake, didn't catch it in time, and that's why I still haven't even gotten my first pair of shoes. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dedagsdedags Registered Users 66 Posts
    Tami wrote: »
    I made a list of guests I can invite to each house. And I did a party in Miami just now just to make sure. I can only invite 4 people in Miami. In Punta Mita, you can invite 5 people.

oooh yes ur right, i forgot i only had 1 guest in the living room!! not sure if it's more worth it do to in punta mita tho... i'd always have to travel to L.A. to get more energy and that'd cost me a lot of money (i mean i do travel back to L.A. even when the party is on miami but it costs me only 15 to go back and i have 5 tappable spots there!!)
    but 1 guest sounds rly interesting... i'll try throwing a party there once to see if it really makes a difference/if it's really noticibly faster to finish a party there. we'll see tomorrow tho bc i play on my mom's phone since mine's way too old and she always needs her phone at night so i can't play lmao
  • dedagsdedags Registered Users 66 Posts
    ohh, so it's more worth it to do 3h parties??? didn't expect that!! haha great so my 2 3 hour parties weren't in vain :) that f*cking black gift box was in vain tho omg i swear i'd prefer 40 energy bolts than that ugly af hair!!!!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I made a list of guests I can invite to each house. And I did a party in Miami just now just to make sure. I can only invite 4 people in Miami. In Punta Mita, you can invite 5 people.

Same! I can only invite 4 in Miami
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    I'm loving this event! And I finally leveled up after almost a week and a half *yay me*
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Yup I definitely did all the math and everything out... it seems as though the three hour parties are actually more profitable in this case. If you follow the guidelines you'll get 34 STARS for the 8 hour party and 19 STARS for the 3 hr party and for some reason I feel like they go by quicker too. I need to go to bed now. Bahhh. 158 more Purple Stars till I have the dress!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
    dedags wrote: »
    ohh, so it's more worth it to do 3h parties??? didn't expect that!! haha great so my 2 3 hour parties weren't in vain :) that f*cking black gift box was in vain tho omg i swear i'd prefer 40 energy bolts than that ugly af hair!!!!

Lol, I got cash...I felt so cheated out until I saw the hair and felt like I dodged a faux pas on that one.
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Jjewells wrote: »
    I'm loving this event! And I finally leveled up after almost a week and a half *yay me*

Congrats lady! Hopefully you didn't already have a full bar of energy when you leveled up. That always made me mad if it happened that way. Such a waste. We should get like rollover bolts.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Thanks for starting this thread, Chiyo, and thanks to the mathematicians who worked out the party times and gains. I enjoy the 3-hour parties in the Punta Mita residence best, so I'm staying with that plan. I won a black jacket with opaque black silk shell from the gift box. Fairly pleased with that since it's clothing, and I don't have many clothes, but those I have will coordinate well with this gift. I'm actually having fun with this. Not planning on playing intensely to win all the prizes. Whatever I win will be a welcome bonus and a change of pace from the usual gigs and energy grind. I mean, I'm partying all weekend long and getting gifts, right? Sweet! :)
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Congrats lady! Hopefully you didn't already have a full bar of energy when you leveled up. That always made me mad if it happened that way. Such a waste. We should get like rollover bolts.

Irk?! We need a rollover plan, lol. I was out of energy, so was zipping around and clicking on stuff to get some. Since it didn't seem like I'd ever level up anytime this year (slight exaggeration, but it felt like it) I was happy when I did and got full energy. It was part time again!!
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Awww, see, there you are asking me to do math again. lol I just keep doing the 8 hours parties. Oh, once I hit 3 by mistake, didn't catch it in time, and that's why I still haven't even gotten my first pair of shoes. lol.
    Lol, same. We'll definitely get them tomorrow :)
    dedags wrote: »
    oooh yes ur right, i forgot i only had 1 guest in the living room!! not sure if it's more worth it do to in punta mita tho... i'd always have to travel to L.A. to get more energy and that'd cost me a lot of money (i mean i do travel back to L.A. even when the party is on miami but it costs me only 15 to go back and i have 5 tappable spots there!!)
    but 1 guest sounds rly interesting... i'll try throwing a party there once to see if it really makes a difference/if it's really noticibly faster to finish a party there. we'll see tomorrow tho bc i play on my mom's phone since mine's way too old and she always needs her phone at night so i can't play lmao
    I agree, having just one more guest shouldn't make a big difference. But yeah, let us know the results :) And it does seem like the 3hr parties are better, but not by much. So it all depends on your preference.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I have actually had time to play this event yippeee xD

I'm on the final leg of the party event goodies - Just the dress to go! That black Box was a disappointment though! I got 750 cash :(

Event Points Required

Starlet Rewards:
    25 : Black Gift Box

75 : Earrings

100 : Shoes

200 : Dress

Apartment 5-Star Party Rewards

Apartment
    Time Limit
    Guest Invites
    5 Star Reward

deLuxe Apartment
    3 Hours
    +250 Cash +70 XP +5 Event Points

deLuxe Apartment
    8 Hours
    +800 Cash +200 XP +15 Event Points

Luna Condo
    3 Hours
    +250 Cash +70 XP +5 Event Points

Luna Condo
    8 Hours
    +800 Cash +200 XP +10 Event Points

Miami Home
    3 Hours
    +200 Cash +70 XP +12 Event Points

Miami Home
    8 Hours
    +400 Cash +200 XP +20 Event Points

Punta Minta Villa
    3 Hours
    +200 Cash, +70 XP +12 Event Points

Punta Minta Villa
    8 Hours
    +400 Cash +200 Cash +20 Event Points

Calabasas Mansion
    3 Hours
    +200 Cash +70 XP +12 Event Points

Calabasas Mansion
    8 Hours
    +400 Cash +200 Cash +20 Event Points

That's all I have so far but will be logging as many homes as possible! If you know of any of the rewards for any that aren't listed feel free to share and I'll add it to the table :o

Note: Penthouse Livin' gig at PopGlam Downtown will reward you +22when completing it with a 5-star rating.

Afterwards in order to obtain the other dress on offer, you have to complete Penthouse Livin' Music Video at Mirimount Pictures in Hollywood. This will reward +30with a 5-star rating. You must wait 24 hours for it to become available or pay K-Stars to get it sooner!

Hope it helps/give you an insight into the prizes :3

Have fun partyinngggg ;)
  • ShesCraftyShesCrafty Registered Users 37 Posts
    I wish I had taken closer notice of how many stars I've earned in Miami. I think it's 12 for a 3 hour party but I'll check again after this photoshoot. Thank you for the chart pizzacat. :)

All these parties pushed me up from like #16 to #1 in just a day! Whoopee! :D
    G+ annaemxo(a)gmail.com
    You're right, ShesCrafty, it is 12 Stars for a 3 hour party at Miami :3 You little diamond! I just completed one hehe! Gonna try and relog the 8 hour now!

No problemo! Glad to be of help *Bobs Hat* it's what I am here for even though it's been awhile since I have xD

BOOYAHHH! You go girl! Parties are such a great way to gain fans! No waiting for gigs to debut! As soon as that party is finished BAM! Fans are crawling your way :P
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Wow, people are really playing the event like mad! When I go to add contacts to the party, somebody who was #1 last night is now #31! Since everyone's appearance and name looks about right, I don't think it's a connection issue, but really does reflect the wild shifts in scores that's going on...

This weekend's offerings seem to be a huge success!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Sounds like your friends are really partying hard xD

The rankings are probably right in your game as you said. The parties dish out fans as soon as you have finished it there so there is none of that hanging around waiting for it to debut :3 So nothing is stopping people from climbing up that ladder!
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    SamuraiPizzaCat, you rock! Most excellent chart. :) Yes, this event has certainly revitalised the game for us with these very tangible rewards.
    Hehe! Thanks! Anything to help out! Just wish I could log all the homes and rewards.

Oh yeah RubyD you asked for a screenshot of the Gold Heart/Stars requirement when on dates and gigs. No idea if you saw it but I posted one for you: you can Click Here to see it. :)
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    For 3hr party in Punta Mita villa you'll receive 200cash, 70xp and 12 special stars.
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing Princess Daisy :D I'll add it to the chart now :3
    Now, while you're doing technical stuff, SamuraiPizzaCat, this reminds me of a question I've had for a while-- many of my friends are at max fans--the 321 Million-- but they move in relation to each other constantly. Could this still be a product of completing jobs, parties, etc, or is it just a glitch? When you're maxed out, can you still be in motion somehow?

Hey Luz, just call me Samurai ;)

As for the movement on the rankings chart when being maxed out, it does reflect on completing things and even losing a few fans but not enough for it to knock them off the #1 spot.

Also if a few of your friends go up a rank or two this also jiggles it about a bit. The rankings chart is never 100% accurate as players are always losing and gaining fans :) Basically everyone moves up and down constantly as someone goes up... some one else has gotta come down :P

Hope that makes sense xD
    Hope that makes sense xD

Yes, it does, thanks! My friends are flipping around so much it's almost funny.
    Isn't it nice to have a place where you can be called Samurai?

Hi Samurai :) I wanted to help with your table. So for Calabasas:

- 3hr party: +200 Cash, +70 XP, +12 Event Points
    - 8hr party: +400 Cash, +200 XP, +20 Event Points

So it's the same as Miami and Punta Mita.
    That's great but.....you are forgetting the Event points that spill out each time we tap a friend with small talk. So, with the 8 hour, I think of it as 2 rounds of small talk. 7 people x 2 rounds = 14 Event points. So, check your meter. Then do the first round of 7 friends small talk. after you've collected the 'Spillage' lol, check your meter again. It should be 7 higher than before you started. I'll check this next time I'm tapping and verify.

ETA: Just started a party in Calabasas, I had 69 event points towards the 200 dress. Tapped a friend 5 times, picked up loot, checked my meter and it is now 70. So should add the caveat to tap small talk with your friends for extra points
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    That's great but.....you are forgetting the Event points that spill out each time we tap a friend with small talk. So, with the 8 hour, I think of it as 2 rounds of small talk. 7 people x 2 rounds = 14 Event points. So, check your meter. Then do the first round of 7 friends small talk. after you've collected the 'Spillage' lol, check your meter again. It should be 7 higher than before you started. I'll check this next time I'm tapping and verify.

Wow, you're a bunch of math whizzes. I give you mad credit for doing math during your down time! I have to flail about with math, and chemistry--ugh!-- during the week, so on the weekend, I make it a point to relax and be a total dumb-bunny.

Is that an Event point? We'll have to change the chart now. ;) and.....my down time means if I don't take my head out of my handhelds it will explode. Then I'll never finish the event. I'll sleep on Monday.

Since it's the Super Bowl Weekend, it's not really off topic, but how cute would it be if we all woke up in the morning tomorrow and found free football jerseys in our closets? I would Kiss Glu.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

ETA: Just started a party in Calabasas, I had 69 event points towards the 200 dress. Tapped a friend 5 times, picked up loot, checked my meter and it is now 70. So should add the caveat to tap small talk with your friends for extra points

The info I posted about Calabasas is what you get at the end of the party (not including stars you get during). That's what Samurai's chart is showing. :)
    Since it's the Super Bowl Weekend, it's not really off topic, but how cute would it be if we all woke up in the morning tomorrow and found free football jerseys in our closets? I would Kiss Glu.

Oh, that would be so perfect! Maybe doesn't scream Kim Kardashian, but maybe I'm wrong and she's way into sports! I wish I'd thought to beg & beg for that on the Suggestions thread, over the end of the season. Koko, don't think of an idea that good when it's too late to even badger them about it!!! <sigh>

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hope that makes sense xD

Yes, it does, thanks! My friends are flipping around so much it's almost funny.
    Isn't it nice to have a place where you can be called Samurai?

Phew! That's a relief! Glad it made sense :3 Haha! I can imagine! It certainly is ^_^ I'm called Samurai outside of here too by some friends - it's a weird nickname I have picked up xD
    Hi Samurai I wanted to help with your table. So for Calabasas:

- 3hr party: +200 Cash, +70 XP, +12 Event Points
    - 8hr party: +400 Cash, +200 XP, +20 Event Points

So it's the same as Miami and Punta Mita.

Once again you are a little treasure, Tami! Thank you! I'll update the chart with it now :3

Amazing maths Koko :D With the chart I didn't include the event points you get from guests by doing the "Small Talk" action as it's standard +1 point from each time the action is done. The action accumulates at an hourly rate & everyone plays differently, some may get the action once others may get it three times depending on how they go about playing. More the merrier is the key when it comes down to the guests.

I just did the amount of guests you can have in each home & people can figure it out that way. Logged the rewards so everyone can see the best place to get even more points on top of the ones given by guests, But I can add them if you think it's best ^_^

Hahaha! I think glu would love that kiss Koko ;) Loving the football jersey idea! Obviously don't have the Super Bowl here in England but read about it every year! Sounds awesome! England is missing out!