Mslizz wrote: »
-Add ROB KARDASHIAN
-have Missions or quest having to do with his clothing label.
-Have Husband wear Ring too.
funkychik wrote: »
Hi there, here's a few suggestions
- when you level up, your energy should add to your current energy eg: if i had 30 energies left and get 34 energies from leveling up it should add up to 64. coz right now when you level up it only brings your energy to 34. so basically its a waste if your energies are full.
- there should be some sort of counter to let you know how many points you need to level up
- increase the amount of money we earn coz clothes and cars aint cheap
- for time limited shoots etc please add a start button coz its really irritating when they give you a job and it only becomes available after 8 hrs and you have 4 hrs left to do it and its like 3am. I've missed lots of quests this way coz i usually play at night (coz i have a life during the day)
AliBryant wrote: »
• Events suggestions for upcoming holidays:
Feb 8th Chinese New Year - would love a special outfit!
Feb 9th Mardi Gras - Collect beads to earn special outfit, New Orleans as a location
Feb 14th Valentine's Day - special clothes, lingerie, jewelry gift boxes
March 17th St Patrick's Day - party at Brew Palms, special green items!
March 27th Easter/Spring events! - would love bunny ears, baskets, egg hunts
April 22nd Earth Day - more charity events!
marion57310 wrote: »
I second ALL of this :
- Everything can be purchased with money OR K Stars (No K Star only items)
- More way to earn K stars
- Ability to choose date duration
- Be able to change the body ( curves)
- More locations
- Being able to do more with properties
- Higher ranks player should make more money
- Energy should add up to current when level up
- A counter to know how many more XP point are needed to level up
- More hairstyles that can be bought with money
- Stop the willow tweets
- When doing a job with someone ( usually Kim, Kourt or Khloe)the bubble disappears once they said what they needed to
- Ability to work more with so chic ( affecting the week's earnings)
- Being able to completely customize our significant other (Maybe only with NPCs)
- A more organized closet ( maybe one for things that we own, and an other one for things to buy)
- Sale of previous event clothes and accessories for some of us who started the game later
- More face styles
- Be able to delete contacts
- Divorce only when cheating
- SO is not calling every day for a date!
- Lease homes and collect rent
- Taller guys
- International events
- Being able to wear a jacket, coat over an outfit
- Birthdays for our character + 1 gift that we can choose ( in a selection maybe, but K stars items)
- A casino where we can bet game money and win clothes or money
And these are my suggestions:
- Better rewards in gift boxes ( K stars item, good clothes, not only the old ones, more shoes accessories) At least 1 item of ALL the wardrobe should be in the gift boxes, not always the same ones
- More ways to meet NPC's A listers that are ranked above us and actually be able to reach the top couples list and also more cute
- Maybe be able to steal and date Chad Dylan Parker because I really hate that Crystal
- Being able to change language ( I'm french and understand and speak English but this is not the case for some of my friends, they began to play liked it a lot but sometimes when choices have to be made you really need English! They made the wrong choices and got upset so a few stopped playing.. Think of all the new players you could get!
- Being able to set time with the time zone you're in : I miss a few hours each weekend events because I'm 6 hours after the US.So I guess in Japan or Australia they loose more than half a day!!
- Sometimes it could be good to have sales of some items of the wardrobe
- A spa, and I would add that we could pay game money for a treat and that would recharge our energy according to how much we spent
But not fan of the babies idea, but we can always choose
Wish wrote: »
Make the game fair across the board & alloiw EVERYONE to earn Free K-Stars regardless of what device they are on. Some people earn 180+ stars Monthly... while many of us have Never earned a single star. Completely Unfair!
Wish wrote: »
Make the game fair across the board & allow EVERYONE to earn Free K-Stars regardless of what device they are on. Some people earn 180+ stars Monthly... while many of us have Never earned a single star. Completely Unfair!
arciemay wrote: »
▪️be able to see game center friends's character names instead of their GC names
▪️be able to gift hair and more accessories
Kaia Kardijon wrote: »
I don't know if this has been posted yet so sorry if it has, but I would love to go on a vacation! A real one! No calls from Simon or Maria, no annoying bf calling saying that he misses me, no jobs, nobody tweeting about not seeing you in a while, no nothing! I've thought it all out.
First, you'd go to Maria or Simon and tell them that you need a break. Then, they'd refer you to a travel agent (at that building near the airport), and they'd ask how long you want to go, if you want to go alone or with your bf/gf, or a friend, and what you want to do (like a spa retreat, camping trip, a cruise, etc) . For the where, maybe Glu could add Hawaii or some made up place specifically for vacation purposes. Then they'd give you some options based on price, and book it for you.
Then, you'd go to your closet, because you'd have to buy clothes for your specific vacation. For example, ifyou're going to the spa, you'd probably buy a robe, some fuzzy slippers, and a turban/ towel for your hair.
So you jet off to your vacation locale (airfare should be free since this would've been included in the vacation package), check in to your hotel (ranging from basic room to presidential suite based on the package you paid for), and then start your vacation.
And here's the best part, instead of using energy you would pay for each activity and get energy and experience points in exchange. So if you go to the spa, a massage would be $100 and you'd get energy and experience points in exchange. It would be nice if we could come back from vacation with more than 34 energy.
When you're back from vacation, then Ray could tweet something. If you took a long vacation or too many, he could say something about how people have forgotten about you and Willow's taken your place, and you'd lose followers. If not, he'd say something about how you look refreshed and relaxed.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!