Options

Weekend Event

Comments

• Options
    KirstenLGKirstenLG Registered Users 3 Posts
    Where did you guys go to complete the $Money music video? Right now it's just telling me I have 1d 6h remaining to complete it, but I can't figure out where it is! Eek!
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    If it's the second one you're after It's filmed at Mirimount Pictures in Hollywood. You have to wait 24 hours for it though unless you pay k-stars :3
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I would just put a note at the table reminding them of the extra points for small talking friends. Its hard to remember everything when you're new.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hmmm. It's not even giving me the opportunity to pay k-stars. Looks like it's available, but is just telling me that I only have 1 day and 6 hours left to complete it. No location.
  • Options
    Ah! Now I have reviewed the post I realise I didn't paste the part about the small talk action! My bad xD I copied what I wrote back from the very first Party Event and missed the paragraph :3

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Koko :)
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    KirstenLG wrote: »
    hmmm. It's not even giving me the opportunity to pay k-stars. Looks like it's available, but is just telling me that I only have 1 day and 6 hours left to complete it. No location.

So, did you press the task button on the left-side of your screen, and have Simon call you to trigger it? What do you see at Mirimount Studios?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    So, did you press the task button on the left-side of your screen, and have Simon call you to trigger it? What do you see at Mirimount Studios?

I had to that with the first one. Hopefully this is all you need to do to get the call KirstenLG. Anyway you can post a screenshot?
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »

Ahhh. There were two tasks for it. One of them was to wait for Simon's call. Weird. Thanks!
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Only 60 Event points away from the dress... and I still haven't done the second part of the $Money quest but that'll be ready tomorrow and I'll still have eleven hours to complete it. So I am smooooth sailing this weekend in delight of my new cute clothes which I deserve and then I'll reward myself with the Hamptons house and dog. I don't need to tap tap tap like crazy anymore. Only another party to get in there. Woohoo. We have been straight partying for two days now. This lifestyle is rough. I'm not 21 anymore!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    So I started the 2 day. Weekend event last night and today I log in to finish it, and the event is over. I didn't realize 2 days equaled 12 hours in the game :(
  • Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    We have been straight partying for two days now. This lifestyle is rough. I'm not 21 anymore!

Hahaha! I know that feeling! I've never left a party thinking "my finger tips are killing me" xD

Way to go with the partying and those event points! Now you can sit back and relax as you are guaranteed to get those outfits :3 The second $Money shoot pays out 30 event points with a 5 star rating. So you are in a great position :D
  • Options
    So I started the 2 day. Weekend event last night and today I log in to finish it, and the event is over. I didn't realize 2 days equaled 12 hours in the game :(

Wow. Where are you located? It started yesterday morning, and the timer has been going down since the timer went live on thursday. Can you screenshot what your screen shows?

Is it possible you didn't finish yEster days Part of the event and THAT is what had ended perhaps? Please forgive the typos my laptop is out for the day.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    I shut down the game and restarted and it was there again. Holy wows (it doesn't like 'c r a p' or 'p o o p' it seems), scared myself. Really wanted the dress, apparently ;)
  • Options
    I shut down the game and restarted and it was there again. Holy wows (it doesn't like 'c r a p' or 'p o o p' it seems), scared myself. Really wanted the dress, apparently ;)

Glad you're okay now! That's happened to me a few times, too, where the event timer just disappears and you panic, then remember to restart. Good thinking.

• Options
    dedagsdedags Registered Users 66 Posts
    hey, is the 2nd part of the music video quest a 8h gig or 3h gig?? simon will call me to do it 4 hours before the event is over so i need to think if i'll be able to finish it without paying stars to call simon myself or if i'll have to spend some to get the dress...

oh, and if anybody's wondering, parties in punta mita are sooo much better than in miami. that extra guest rly does make it go noticibly faster, or at least i just THINK i'm finishing it a lot faster which is good for my nerves :D
  • Options
    just wish i could invite my girlfriend to my party and count that as a date lol!! i don't want to spend my precious party energy going on dates with my gf, like b*tch please cant we go out some other time??? i already go out with you every day like honestly why are our S.Os so clingy...!
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    dedags wrote: »
    just wish i could invite my girlfriend to my party and count that as a date lol!! i don't want to spend my precious party energy going on dates with my gf, like b*tch please cant we go out some other time??? i already go out with you every day like honestly why are our S.Os so clingy...!
    Oho, so spot on that. I tried not to answer the phone when she called this morning, but I couldn't tap on anything else or fly away to anyplace until I responded to her beck and call. Lost 1/2 a million fans when I declined her invitation, but, oh well. I'll send her flowers or some bauble to try to appease her later on. :)
  • Options
    RubyD wrote: »
    Oho, so spot on that. I tried not to answer the phone when she called this morning, but I couldn't tap on anything else or fly away to anyplace until I responded to her beck and call. Lost 1/2 a million fans when I declined her invitation, but, oh well. I'll send her flowers or some bauble to try to appease her later on. :)
    i didn't have the courage to decline her call, i just started dating my new gf... but i think i'll probs let the time run out lol. if it's between that hot af dress and my gf, or half a million fans, i prefer the dress!!! :D
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    i didn't have the courage to decline her call, i just started dating my new gf... but i think i'll probs let the time run out lol. if it's between that hot af dress and my gf, or half a million fans, i prefer the dress!!! :D
    Spoken like a truly diehard A-Lister or A-Lister-to-Be. :)
  • Options
    No idea how long the 2nd part is. This is the hardest I've worked on a weekend thang. How is everyone else doing? I'm going to be getting up in the middle of the night.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No idea how long the 2nd part is. This is the hardest I've worked on a weekend thang. How is everyone else doing? I'm going to be getting up in the middle of the night.

Are you close to good medical intervention, in case things get out of hand for you? You must be exhausted!

I'm a j e r k: I've been dedicated about getting Luz everything this weekend, but poor Stellan will be very lucky if he even gets the first clothing item after the surprise box. (Which would be a shame, since it's sweet little white shorts, and he's tan, so that'd be hot.) It's these real-life kids, man, they're really harshing my buzz...

Edit: I find it funny, what gets bleeped or doesn't. For instance, people write hell all the time, but I couldn't use j e r k. I wonder if they're worried about it used as an insult, or a verb?

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts

Don't push yourself too hard koko. We still have a day left :3 I know you do 8hr parties, but I really would suggest doing 3hr parties from now on. With a full bar, you can finish it in 5 minutes. Whereas with an 8hr party, you have to wait more than 30 minutes for the 2nd round of small talks >.< I was able to finish the event an hour ago.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    This is fun but definitely hard! I might be up all night lol. I'm not sure if I'll end up getting the white dress or not but I've almost got the shoes! I did the first photo shoot but will have to wait till tomorrow to do the video. I got a late start so might have to shell out some k stars to speed things up. It will be worth it though if I get both dresses!

Btw, I am joining in on the gift box woes...$4000 ughhh could have seriously used those k stars! Oh well
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Tami wrote: »
    Don't push yourself too hard koko. We still have a day left :3 I know you do 8hr parties, but I really would suggest doing 3hr parties from now on. With a full bar, you can finish it in 5 minutes. Whereas with an 8hr party, you have to wait more than 30 minutes for the 2nd round of small talks >.< I was able to finish the event an hour ago.

Tami's right, koko. I'm done too. (For Luz, anyway)
    Really much faster for me with the 3 hours...

• Options
    JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts

Lmao!! Preach!!

And many thanks, Samurai and all for the chart and info
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Options
    I did all 8 hours
    Parties, except I took Tami & Luz advice, wound up last night with a 3 hour on each device, then woke up at 5 and knocked them off this morning. Each device has the final video in 6 hours. Lol. Hmm that means I could sleep till then. But I love the white dress. Thanks Glu
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Woohoo can start the video in ten minutes and only need two event points anyways so both dresses are coming home to mama... but ummm can I hold Glu partially responsible... in the midst of ALLLLL this finger tapping this weekend, the screen on my Galaxy just cracked. Or did I sign a "play at your own risk" contract! Darn it. What the heck do I tell Verizon? My screen cracked while I was ferociously tapping little purple bubbles during a virtual party? Eek. Oh well I have an upgrade in a couple months. I can still play. Thank goodness. I would go into straight withdrawal.

• Options
    Eduka2bEduka2b Registered Users 1 Posts
    Help! I have to do the $Money Livin Misoc Video but I can't find it anywhere! My clock is ticking down! 😁
  • Options
    Eduka2b wrote: »
    Help! I have to do the $Money Livin Misoc Video but I can't find it anywhere! My clock is ticking down! 

It's at Mirimount Pictures in Hollywood. It's a 24 hour wait for it unless you pay k-stars, hope you got the call from Simon already so it's 1 less thing to worry about xD It's an 8 hour project with no friend invite :3

i have my fingers & toes crossed for you :)
  • Options
    Eduka2b wrote: »
    Help! I have to do the $Money Livin Misoc Video but I can't find it anywhere! My clock is ticking down! &#55357;&#56833;

I believe it is at Mirimount Pictures in Hollywood!