Options

$Money video

JuneAprilJuneApril Registered Users 20 Posts
I just finished the video shoot got 5 stars did not get the event points nor the dress. ***

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Oh no :eek: That's terrible to read! Is the event logo still showing in your game? I noticed that it vanished sometimes and when it wasn't there I wouldn't get the stars from completing parties. I had to shut down my game completely and relaunch it to get the logo back.
  • Options
    galacksygalacksy Registered Users 4 Posts
    Something weird is happening for me too - I completed the event, got the purple stars and the dress but the goal won't go away.

Edit: I can't go back in Mirimount Pictures and I'm pretty sure that at first both the goals were ticked and after I restarted the game the second box was unticked. Here's a screenshot of what's going on:
    30rlgns.png
  • Options
    Ewwwww. That issue has been around in these games forever. The goals just get so attached they stick to your goal panel lol! You can try closing down the game and relaunching to see if that clears it. If not then it should hopefully disappear once the event has completely ended. :)
  • Options
    Oh wow! Your game is seriously confused galacksy! Rocking that dress though :D

I have seen this before and it doesn't affect gameplay so don't worry. It's a pain having an unnecessary window stuck to the left of your screen but it should vanish when the event is over :) If the problem persists after the event is over, please contact Glu via the Customer Support Page.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    galacksy wrote: »
    Something weird is happening for me too - I completed the event, got the purple stars and the dress but the goal won't go away.

Edit: I can't go back in Mirimount Pictures and I'm pretty sure that at first both the goals were ticked and after I restarted the game the second box was unticked. Here's a screenshot of what's going on:
    30rlgns.png

Any update on if this resolved? If not, what device are you on, please?
  • Options
    smellinorsmellinor Registered Users 2 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

I'm having this problem on my Android Kitkat tablet- it has the goal on the side even though I have completed it
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    "Smellinor" is a great handle! Some people are so creative.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I put in a trouble ticket with MY Screenshots. I have one "Phantom gig" back from the October Sidney update, that is just wonky. It's Pop Glam Sydney Charity Shoot, and it's on my ipad.

THen yesterday after I finished the video. my android game shut down, asked me which data I wanted back, chose the right one and then the job call is back. I got the dress, I screenshotted my great review, and tried everything to get the task away. But since the iPad task didn't delete in all the updates, I figured it was time to send a Customer Care ticket.

Ipad Phantom since October (and this was a task that was never called for. Started as a jungle book appearance in Oak that was never called for, then after the update- it became the charity event.
    7a798f75-11ae-494a-ac4a-bd263c922b48_zps0479663f.jpg

Android Samsung phone game. Wearing the dress, getting rave review - still on my screen.
    e847c381-9a8b-4a12-8d65-0749edffa9fb_zpsd27fceca.jpg

So, I'm waiting to hear back from Glu. The ipad screen has lots of room, the smart phone not so much.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    smellinorsmellinor Registered Users 2 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    "Smellinor" is a great handle! Some people are so creative.

Thanks! It's a play on my name haha

The task thing isn't that annoying luckily because I'm on a tablet though one of my goals about meeting in Italy for a wedding venue has the heading 'Penthouse Livin' which is weird!
  • Options
    And, most probably right above that is the legitimate Wedding Venue meeting. RIght? The description of Penthouse living will continue to change to whatever is right above it. That's like my ipad Goal for the Charity thing. But my Penthouse Livin' goal on Android only appears on the left, not in the goals. I'm sure we'll get this addressed and fixed.

In the meantime, enjoy playing, and lovely to meet you smellinor.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    galacksygalacksy Registered Users 4 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

Sorry, I noticed your reply just now. I play on Android and the goal is still there, it looks a bit different now. I will try and add a screenshot to this post asap.

Edit: 2z40qra.png
  • Options
    The update just made my Phantom gig have an available time, and so does the Pentouse livin job. Even though we're in the middle of dates, and event, I'm going to do these two gigs as soon as they're avail. Pretty sure Glu fixed the bug, but ya know, we did the task once, why do we have to do it again? I'm hoping we show up, we're done. But I'll let you know about that in 40 minutes. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    keeshmalantikeeshmalanti Registered Users 10 Posts
    I did the penthouse living video and its been stuck on my game so today I see its making me do it over
  • Options
    Yes you will get payout like any other gig, but at last it will get cleared off our games. And that is a good thing :-)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Koko!

Well, I still have the re-appeared job from C1ar0u, on the Punta Mita beach. That site is closed, so I can't do it and make it disappear. The update didn't fix it. Do you have any Moderatory advice?

Thanks!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Double check you don't have to wait till it's available. But your was the job referred by a friend? I think that could be a different issue. Of course, take screenshots post it in this thread thread along with your platform /device info.

I moved this to the thread with all the Extra gigs that have been done but stick around.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary