Weekend Event

12346Next

Comments

• dedagsdedags Registered Users 66 Posts
    Chiyo wrote: »
    I'm 63 points away from getting the dress with roughly 5 1/2 hours left to go. Now I have to wait to recharge energy but I think I can do it.
    At least I already won the brown dress. I didn't like it at first glance but now that I'm wearing it I'm totally in love with it. :D
    yes i know you can do it!! you just need to throw around 4 parties and you're done :)
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm throwing my last party and doing the video shoot at the same time lol. About 3 hours and some change to go but over halfway done with them both! Risk taking is exciting, but stressful too. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies and gentlemen! Those dresses are mine! :D
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I'm throwing my last party and doing the video shoot at the same time lol. About 3 hours and some change to go but over halfway done with them both! Risk taking is exciting, but stressful too. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies and gentlemen! Those dresses are mine! :D
    ✌️ Consider them crossed. 😄
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts

Go, Eselletea, go! You've got the eye of the tiger!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

go go gooo!!! i just got my two dresses, crossing my fingers for u here!!! dont stop tapping girl!!!! even if u dont have the jet!! remember u will always get more money later dont think about that!!!!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Thanks guys! Just did my victory dance! Event is done and Shae has 2 lovely dresses, shoes, & earrings. This was fun!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    dedags wrote: »
    go go gooo!!! i just got my two dresses, crossing my fingers for u here!!! dont stop tapping girl!!!! even if u dont have the jet!! remember u will always get more money later dont think about that!!!!

You did it! What a relief! Woohoo, Dedags!

Woohoo, Eselletea!

LuzVarias wrote: »
    You did it! What a relief! Woohoo, Dedags!
    hehehe thanks!! :) and i'm sooooo relieved too, today when i woke up late my first thought was "omg i'm not gonna be able to get the white dress" lol!! but i did it and with 3+ hours to spare!! :D:D
  • ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    Congrats, everybody ! :D

I had to start another party because I was missing three freaking points xD
    And now that I finally have the dress I don't like it anymore, the brown one is prettier :D
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    **** those parties almost killed me. got it done on both accounts tho. 2 hours left. good luck to those still finishing.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Good luck to every one down to their last hour trying to finish! Congrats to all who did, especially both outfits! I rewarded myself by buying the house in the Hamptons and the adorbs Corgi to go with it. Don't have any furniture yet seeing I'm down to $3,400 but my husband doesn't seem to sit much anyways.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Omg. I thought I was gonna hurt someone, but I finally got the white dress! This is the first time I was able to finish an event like this one. :D
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Congratulations to everyone who has been playing in these events, play a little play a lot, hope everyone had fun working, partying, and grinding in some instances to procure the prizes. After my pick for tonight's game, the Seahawks (as witnessed by my family the moment the boys hit the field in their 'costumes'. I have 96% success, and we'll see soon if I was right again. lol

If I blew my prediction, then it must be due to the nonstop playing, to grab all the clothes before the clock ran down. There is still some time, so tap tap tap Dolls.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Bria wrote: »
    Omg. I thought I was gonna hurt someone, but I finally got the white dress! This is the first time I was able to finish an event like this one. :D

Way to go Bria. Awesome job.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Thanks! [:
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    Bria wrote: »

Same for me!! Usualy I have 2 things only.. Now everything!! Yeahh!!
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    First time ever I didn't get the last thing lol. Ever since I moved across the country and started college I've been lagging behind so badly. :(
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    So disappointed with myself, I didn't get the white dress! I had to work and thought I had enough time but it ran out about an hour before I got home! :(
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    First time ever I didn't get the last thing lol. Ever since I moved across the country and started college I've been lagging behind so badly. :(

The mother in me (he's a junior in college) says that's wonderful news. Between dorm life, and studying you shouldnt have time to grind all weekend. Hmmm. You know what i mean. Lol. Do well in school so you can buy those things for real later on. But as far as the event goes all the prizes were great, so whatever you scored was awesome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So disappointed with myself, I didn't get the white dress! I had to work and thought I had enough time but it ran out about an hour before I got home! :(

Sigh, don't be disappointed. Lets look forward to whatever this next weekend has to bring. Those shoes are great, the earrings beautiful, i bet you look wonderful ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    The mother in me (he's a junior in college) says that's wonderful news. Between dorm life, and studying you shouldnt have time to grind all weekend. Hmmm. You know what i mean. Lol. Do well in school so you can buy those things for real later on. But as far as the event goes all the prizes were great, so whatever you scored was awesome.

Aww, well congrats to you and him! You're obviously doing a great job. Yes I know what you mean! LOL. It was just stinky that this was the first time I actually didn't get to finish, but RL does come first for me lol.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)