Star based events fast stars method

iTeddyiTeddy Junior MemberRegistered Users 59 Posts
This is to get points not K-Stars sorry if the title is misleading

Hello everyone, as everyone here I want to get all the rewards, but between having to date and having a "social" life, it might be hard to get them, soI developed a method thet let me get 19 points every 15-20 minutes,and I wanted to share it with you. Probably you already know this but just in case.

What you will need:
-Calabasas Mansion
-Access to all LA areas, Maimi, and NY areas
-7 contacts
-Some cash maybe 600 to travel
-Lots a paitence since this is repetitive

This work with cycles, clicking in the objects around town and this is the order I make it:
-Calabasas (3) and DASH (1)
-LA Downtown (3)
-Beverly Hills (3) and Panino (1)
-Hollywood (3) and The Brew (1)
-LAX (4)
-Miami (3) Lif (1) and DASH (1)
-JFK (1)
-The Hamptoms (3) Kourtney's House (1) and Country Club (1)
-SoHo (3) DASH (1) and The Oak (1)
-Tribeca (3)
-Go to party or repeat
After each cycle you get around 9-15 energy

-(*) Number of objects in that area
As you get energy invite people to your party and use the Small conversation bubble which cost 5energy but you always get one back +1 star, after you used it will all 7 guests you will still need 4 mini purple stars to complete the party, you can get this by either using a four energy bubble, (2) 2 energy bubbles, (2) 1 energy bubbles or worstcase you will have to use an 8 energy one, alternative you can wait around an hour for the small conversation bubble to restart (which I dont recommend), I hope you find this useful and If you have a better route please let me know.

Comments

• BriaBria Experienced Member Registered Users 132 Posts
    Just to clarify, you mean energy bolts not K-stars, right?
    Your title is very misleading.
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • iTeddyiTeddy Junior Member Registered Users 59 Posts
    Bria wrote: »
    Just to clarify, you mean energy bolts not K-stars, right?
    Your title is very misleading.

You are so right since i didnt know their name and they look like stars I used that I will change it to points, I meant the purple stars you get from parties
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Senior Member Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    iTeddy wrote: »
    You are so right since i didnt know their name and they look like stars I used that I will change it to points, I meant the purple stars you get from parties

Lol just put purple stars from parties on the bold sentence.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Junior Member Registered Users 66 Posts
    You should count the tappable bottle on the table at Lif, & Kardash in SoHo. (mentioned because I didn't see it on your list) :)
    Thanks I missed those
    Since the change color depending on the event even form I will use point to rever to all of them.