Haven't had any quests in days

NihaocandiiNihaocandii Registered Users 4 Posts
I haven't had any quests in or calls from Simon on days. & the only calls I get are from Simon when you get to choose a quest or tell him to keep looking. . Why is that?

Comments

• TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    What was the last quest you did?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    My iPad game is apparently waiting for new quests too after the Hamptons store quest, but my Androids both got a LizaLicious 3 job quest. gluadmin said a new update is coming soon. So I feel your pain.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I'm wondering about the Liza quest. I haven't gotten on my iPhone either.
    I was thinking, maybe it was to replace the movie I didn't pay to be in with Brandon. (After all, you work with Johnny Black, who looks like Brandon in long pants) but for whatever reason, my ipad didn't get it. Only difference I can see, both Android games were already level 29 when the new update came out, but the ipad was only level 28. (I leveled up 2 days ago to 29.) I'm thinking maybe the next update will fix things. oh, and none of my games paid the 10 Stars to be in Brandon's movie
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NihaocandiiNihaocandii Registered Users 4 Posts
    the last quest i did was for misty & the weekend quest. . havent had any more since then. & i bought the house as soon as it was available so i never received that quest. im playing on my ipdad
    I did the liza quest already as well . . i actually think that was my last quest.
    What happens when Liza belted Chad? Did you pay the 10 KStars for the loyalty promise so her film would be made? Or did you say "I can't risk it"?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I paid the 10 stars . .
    Yes, so did I, but I think I'll refuse with my other Android. Just to see what happens.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MzBabyPhat2UMzBabyPhat2U Registered Users 42 Posts
    Yes, so did I, but I think I'll refuse with my other Android. Just to see what happens.

i wanna know what happens.. LOL i paid the 10 stars too. I am Iphone.
    Ok, the game that didn't pay the stars, took an anger management engagement with Liza in Tribecca. :) Then we went on from there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kara033kara033 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I didnt get that quest also never got the India quests I ended up giving up and deleting the game. Glu never responds so I refuse to give anymore money.
    kara033 wrote: »
    I didnt get that quest also never got the India quests I ended up giving up and deleting the game. Glu never responds so I refuse to give anymore money.

Kara, not everyone gets the quests at the same time. WHen you say you didn't get the India quests, do you not have the locations of Dubai and New Delhi? Or have you just not gotten any 'quests' there. Does anyone remember if there were any big India Quests, other than the basic Simon calling and saying go here or go there?

And, the game is free, a lot of people get the hang of the game first, and then start buying things to enhance the game. I do know Glu is heavily backlogged, but a) they Will get back to you and try to help you and b) You have a whole forum full of people who love the game and want to help. So....don't give up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Does anyone remember if there were any big India Quests, other than the basic Simon calling and saying go here or go there?

Yes, there were several that came after the 2.2.0 update. Some of them were: The Big Wish movie trilogy, Bollywood Party, Saris and Kurtas, Aanya's Show, and Aanya Goes All In. Not all of them took place in India though.
    Thanks Tami. I hope Kara gives it another try. My Ipad game is apparently not getting Events. So now I'm in the same boat as others waiting for the next update. Best advice, as long as people can keep playing the day to day gigs, is patience. I'm practicing it now. lol. Luckily Glu is frequently updating for us, so I think a lot of issues like this are remedied with the updates.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kara033kara033 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Thanks Tami. I hope Kara gives it another try. My Ipad game is apparently not getting Events. So now I'm in the same boat as others waiting for the next update. Best advice, as long as people can keep playing the day to day gigs, is patience. I'm practicing it now. lol. Luckily Glu is frequently updating for us, so I think a lot of issues like this are remedied with the updates.
    I didnt get any of those quests and Ive waited months. Im level 26 and just dont get how I didnt get those quests
    Maybe you need further levels of achievement for certain quests. If you feel it's a glitch, you should fill out a trouble ticket. You said you deleted the game. Have you started playing again? Or is this about the game you deleted?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Tami wrote: »
    Yes, there were several that came after the 2.2.0 update. Some of them were: The Big Wish movie trilogy, Bollywood Party, Saris and Kurtas, Aanya's Show, and Aanya Goes All In. Not all of them took place in India though.

I think for me the movie ones came in one of those long lists of gigs from Simon- where you have the option to choose from a bunch. It may be that there are others like that too.
  • Vixen22Vixen22 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I haven't had a quest in days either. My last tasks were the hamptons. I think they attempted to make the task longer because you had to wait 24 hours for the next bit but still I completed it so quickly I'm now bored. I wish glu would add loads of tasks when they do an update so your not left bored & restless😔
    If you have the wait 24 hour goal, then that is Kardashian Kamp I think, and that is the last one I've heard anyone had. I play 3 devices, two have that same quest, but the third device didn't get the last bunch of quests. Simon should be calling you with choices of what to do next, and those of us who didn't get the latest quests are stuffing our wallets doing the Simon gigs.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • abby1abby1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I haven't had any quests in or calls from Simon for past 2 days. & the only calls I get are from Simon when you get to choose a quest but i am not able to complete the quest
    abby1 wrote: »
    I haven't had any quests in or calls from Simon for past 2 days. & the only calls I get are from Simon when you get to choose a quest but i am not able to complete the quest

When you say you aren't able to complete the quest, is it because you run out of time? There is an update coming soon, so make sure you do the update and hopefully that will resolve the issue.