Options

Italy or Hamptons

DianeeeDianeee Registered Users 16 Posts
Hi i need opinion which house to buy next. Can't decide between the house in italy or the hamptons. 😊

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sorry, I moved your thread, because you'll get more opinions here in General Discussion. I just bought the home in Florence, I don't know how many people it holds. Calabasas is the best for Parties I think, with 7 guests.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Dianeee wrote: Β»
    Hi i need opinion which house to buy next. Can't decide between the house in italy or the hamptons. 

Well, I vote for the Hamptons.
    * there's a neighborhood developing in New York, so you're near LOTS of energy hiding places, between Hamptons, Soho, TriBeCa, in case you ever wanted to party there. But really, you should only party in Calabasas for events. (Then again, Italy has ALL of the other non-Cali locales equally close.)
    *I love the corgi in the Hamptons.
    *I love the private beach.
    *I just don't like Italy. There's not much to the location. Just bleh. The Hamptons has more to click on, and still has a date location, and it's just prettier. Plus Kourtney is occasionally there.

But overall, neither property is especially functional. Calabasas is the only truly useful real estate to buy. I bought the Hamptons because I had extra resources, and I like going there in real life. Also, I miss sailing from my footloose singleton days, and you can see boats in the Hamptons...

Hope this helped!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    You can have 4 guests in the Florence house. I hosted a party there during the weekend event. Did all the others at calabasas.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I'd go with the Hamptons. They both have pets so that's a good thing but there are more places to travel around to collecting energy etc. Especially if you don't have the private jet to fly free. Whatever you do, if you don't have the jet yet, try to save as many Stars as possible. Free air fare really helps the bank acct. And I know we've talked about the lack of free Stars some of us get... myself included. I don't get the free videos but today I was scrolling thru the free offers and found some apps that you just had to download and I managed to get myself 17 Stars. So if you really take your time and put some effort into it, it is possible to get some!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! β™‘ abrina schaaf β™‘

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...