Options

Jobs from Friends?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    I believe Samurai said everything is always being counted. I play with Maxed out people just means Besties to me. lol.

You too from my side are Maxed out. I still invite you to my party!
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Options
    C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, don't forget me! I tend to have you to parties-- not so much gigs-- since I gifted you, and my game now says you're strictly for romance... Ooh la la, C1a0ru! So I saw you a ton this weekend!

I accidentally removed all of the professional credit for my male avatar, within the Luz game, because I wanted to see his outfit more clearly (his iPod home screen is pathetic) so I called him up at a date spot. I wasn't going to start a date with him, just have him sit there next to her. Still, the game cleared his professional bar. So, I'm using him again for work.

Honestly, I don't really get the whole 'level' business. I mean, if you're maxed out, you still get all of the credit available. So, you might as well continue to use the friends you like, even if they're maxed out, right? But everyone encourages you to move onto to a new friend once you've maxed out. Don't understand...

Don't worry I don't forget you! I still use my Maxed out GC since for me are the people that I care. And Tell me.. How can I resist to Lgordon with his Irish accent!!! I see him everywhere haha
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Options
    dedagsdedags Registered Users 66 Posts
    what!!! i've never heard about this before!!! how do you invite friends for gigs like that? :-o i use android too but ive never seen that before!!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    Don't worry I don't forget you! I still use my Maxed out GC since for me are the people that I care. And Tell me.. How can I resist to Lgordon with his Irish accent!!! I see him everywhere haha

Yes, he's oddly persistent with Luz, too! Well, don't resist! :o

It's funny, since i have a large number of friends, but there's only a small subset that I see very frequently, a few I see rarely, and most i never see at all. It's odd how the game offers them up...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    dedags wrote: »
    what!!! i've never heard about this before!!! how do you invite friends for gigs like that? :-o i use android too but ive never seen that before!!

I have no idea why, but a few people are just asked to refer GC friends every so often. I've never been prompted to give a name. I don't think you can instigate it yourself...

• Options
    I believe Samurai said everything is always being counted. I play with Maxed out people just means Besties to me. lol.

Thanks, Koko! That helps. I'll just do what I want!

• Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    The last time I was allowed to refer a friend to a job, it was before the Christmas update lol...might have been around Halloween time. Since then though I never get asked. :(
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    I used to get the refer a friend thing a lot but haven't seen it in a while.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Did you ever say no? One of my games did refer a friend, one said no, and I haven't heard from refer a friend since in either game. Oh and the third game never heard from Refer a Friend at all.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Did you ever say no? One of my games did refer a friend, one said no, and I haven't heard from refer a friend since in either game. Oh and the third game never heard from Refer a Friend at all.

I tried to refer you the other day and it said referred failed. Idky. I was asked the next day again and tried someone else and it said they accepted. Idk if you have to be playing at that moment you are referred or not.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...