An Update is coming soon!

LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
Copied from KKH Support & FAQ
Originally Posted by abby1: "I haven't had any quests in or calls from Simon for past 2 days. & the only calls I get are from Simon when you get to choose a quest but i am not able to complete the quest'.

Originally Posted by Glu Admin: "When you say you aren't able to complete the quest, is it because you run out of time? There is an update coming soon, so make sure you do the update and hopefully that will resolve the issue."

And Glu Admin already teased that Valentine's stuff will be a bit earlier than the 14th! So, Update soon and Valentine's soon! Get excited, people!
Luz GC: LuzVarias
Stellan GC: lgordon19

Prev1

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Copied from KKH Support & FAQ
    Originally Posted by abby1: "I haven't had any quests in or calls from Simon for past 2 days. & the only calls I get are from Simon when you get to choose a quest but i am not able to complete the quest'.

Originally Posted by Glu Admin: "When you say you aren't able to complete the quest, is it because you run out of time? There is an update coming soon, so make sure you do the update and hopefully that will resolve the issue."

And Glu Admin already teased that Valentine's stuff will be a bit earlier than the 14th! So, Update soon and Valentine's soon! Get excited, people!

Sneak peek. :)https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashianGame/photos/a.531375696968148.1073741828.506963449409373/630475640391486/?type=1
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Oooohhhh! So pretty!

Liz Lemon: I want to go to there!

But isn't it one of the Elf Kingdoms in Tolkien's Middle Earth? Kind of a departure for KKH, right?

Or is it Montana? Do we get Harrison Ford in a helicopter with this update?? Older Harrison Ford is STILL Harrison Ford...yup, I'm old! (I'm also home again during a snow storm, so I'm gonna be obnoxious here today.)

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Oooohhhh! So pretty!

Liz Lemon: I want to go to there!

But isn't it one of the Elf Kingdoms in Tolkien's Middle Earth? Kind of a departure for KKH, right?

Or is it Montana? Do we get Harrison Ford in a helicopter with this update?? Older Harrison Ford is STILL Harrison Ford...yup, I'm old! (I'm also home again during a snow storm, so I'm gonna be obnoxious here today.)

YES. YES IT IS MIDDLE EARTH. You guessed it.
    :p
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    YES. YES IT IS MIDDLE EARTH. You guessed it.
    :p

Lothlórien is for lovers.

• Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Oooh can't wait! I'm holding off on buying my K Star package in hopes of a sale coming up. I'd be upset if I bought them today and then they go on sale soon. Maybe I'll wait till next update! Happy Groundhogs day. No ground hogs here just a bunch of snow. Really starting to despise the East Coast! Maybe that's Egypt in the FB picture?! Sahara desert? Lol.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Oohh I'm so excited I can hardly wait.
    Gluadmin, tell us alreadyyyy
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
    Sassi wrote: »
    Oohh I'm so excited I can hardly wait.
    Gluadmin, tell us alreadyyyy

I know right. Please tell. Do you take bribes GluAdmin? What about a virtual high five, will that do it?

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Ugh I'm checking AppStore for an update every couple of hours, I'm too obsessed...
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Ugh I'm checking AppStore for an update every couple of hours, I'm too obsessed...

Haha let us know as soon as possible. Although idk if Apple and Android would get it at same time.

• jennben123jennben123 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Thailand Maybe? They went there for holiday l.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    That's what I was thinking as well. Thanks gluAdmin for the tease. Very excited for the update.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I KNEW IT!!!! Valentine's day booyahh! I'm gonna guess a lot of dating and heart collecting :3 What a tease! :3 Not long till all is revealed :3 Can't wait! Thanks for sharing :D
  • ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    Oh thank goodness! Looking forward to it arriving! :)
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
    Oh ThatssoLex, I saw activity on this thread and ran over thinking you posted that the update is here. Think I'm anxious much? Lol I hope today's the day. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I have a feeling it might come on Thursday or Friday

Wow. Imagine an update AND the weekend event. We should go out to that Miragio Grande place in Vegas. Whatever happens in Vegas..........;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Wow. Imagine an update AND the weekend event. We should go out to that Miragio Grande place in Vegas. Whatever happens in Vegas..........;)

Oooo yesss

• BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    So excited. I'm trying to save up my stars - ya know, just in case there's a sale. [;
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
    And, I'll be better prepared for any partying because I finally scored the Calabasas house!!
    Bria wrote: »
    So excited. I'm trying to save up my stars - ya know, just in case there's a sale. [;

I just bought gift cards hoping for the same thing! Don't want to use them yet until I know what the future holds!

Bria wrote: »
    And, I'll be better prepared for any partying because I finally scored the Calabasas house!!

Congratulations! That's the place to P A R T Y!!!

And you better take party screenshots & you can post them in the Luna lakes thread. Congratulations! Check out the dog you can get in the bedroom. He jumps up and down and I've never seen anything so cute. He wears a polo shirt! Cutest little dog ever!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts

LOL. I do the same! :x
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I just bought gift cards hoping for the same thing! Don't want to use them yet until I know what the future holds!

Ok, so I've got 36.00 in itunes from Quick Thoughts for my iPad game, 2 10 google+ for the Androids, and a 25$ Gift Card I'll probably do the 20 on one Android and the 25 on the other. And THAT is my game cookie jar for now. My mouth is watering for a Star Sale, or another half price sale like Black Friday. Pitifully, one andoid has 9 stars. the other under 100, and the ipad, well she is ALWAYS funded. lol. I think she compensates for being the fraternal, she is envious of the bond the twins have, and makes up for it in having to have more things, ya know?

Shal we start the chant now? Update! Update!......Update! Update!..........Update! Update!..........Update! Update!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    And you better take party screenshots & you can post them in the Luna lakes thread. Congratulations! Check out the dog you can get in the bedroom. He jumps up and down and I've never seen anything so cute. He wears a polo shirt! Cutest little dog ever!

Thanks! Yes, I saw - very adorable. I'll probs buy it soon.
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Woohoo so excited for the update!!! Looks really lush
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • ShesCraftyShesCrafty Registered Users 37 Posts
    I'm going to guess Aspen. The teaser looks so pretty!
    G+ annaemxo(a)gmail.com
  • starshapedstarshaped Registered Users 37 Posts
    Really looking forward to this, looks gorgeous!
    Add me on g+, Charlie Watson
    Hmmmmm, off to see the teaser again. I'm trying to think back to where they went of vacation and did balloon rides. I was thinking Thailand. Aspen?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes, we are still waiting on some things that are beyond our control... but I can assure you the update is on its way. :)