Congratulations to Kokokokonut - KKH Forums New Community Moderator!

2Next

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Just wanted to point out, You know, I seemed so much smarter before I turned blue. lol. I feel like a kid who just got the training wheels off her bike. Bring on the bandaids. So bear with me, as I get my sealegs. And as far as the Penthouse,
    Penthouse_zps80972a54.jpg

Looks like you found it to me. ;)

This whole thing here is magic.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Aww shucks. This is nothing. But glad yoh like it.

Now this I'm kinda partial to. It was the Halloween Midori Bar, the morning Kim broke up 72 days after her wedding of the century to Kris Humphries. Needless to say, she stole the shine and the party fizzled. So I might as well put it here.
    HalloweenJoe_zps61b9c24d.gif

Can you guess who the Bartender is? I put everything except the bar in there. Sigh. Yeah, I like that one.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    So, this IS or IS NOT GluAdmin in real life?

Now I'm just becoming sad about missing out on the Sexy Times....should have lived life differently, should have become an admin... Do you need some kind of HecklerAdmin? How does one get invited to these parties if one's not terribly diplomatic or terribly helpful, but just really loud and hyperactive?

<sigh>

I'll bite. I'm confused. Tell us more about the real background of this pic... Is this a picture a prop for an actual party you were involved with? Is a Halloween Midori Bar the place to serve c o c ktails with Midori in them? I'm clueless! Who is the jacked-up gentleman? Joe Mangienello? I'm sure there's some clue in the pic somewhere, but I'm just saying Mangienello.

Sexy, oily, oddly-short-legged Mangienello Vader...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Why yes, yes it is our very own GluAdmin tending bar. What gave it away? Was it the prominent light Saber?

We can sneak you in, inside a cake if you want.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I think the cake's probably my best option, yes. Make it so.

<can she POSSIBLY photo-edit such a thing? scary thought. no, Koko, put down the computer.>

PenthouseLuz_zpsc066ff83.jpg

Ok, you're in. I'm going tiptoe out of here.

But yeah, it was Joe. He looks short because I had to stuff him down behind the bar due to the fact he was showing some serious abdomen triangle. (If you know what I mean) so, that would never do. Background on the Bar, Kimmie became the spokesmodel for Midori and they built a midori bar for ads. A Kim Gossip thread neaded a bar, and a bartender so I kinda comandeered it. I was decorating it for special occasions. If you google Midori Bar, you should get a few images I had to choose from. First I had Skarsgard bartender, but then when Joe popped up, well, I sent Alex backing. Literally. The bar had him moving out with suitcases and then Joe moved in.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Congratulations Kokokokonut! I can't believe I just replied to your post and didn't notice your promotion until just now. Yikes, I can be such a ditz sometimes, I'd be a horrible eye witness, lol. I know you'll be a wonderful mod :)
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
    Ahh don't give it a 2nd thought. Thank you so much, and I put the Ditz in Ditz sometimes. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Koko, you're so creative and such a sweetie-- definitely the right one to take care of us all!

Thanks for all of the funny stuff you do! I now have a stunning, strange pile of souvenir images from playing KKH! Who needs the in-game photo booth?! :D

<I've always ignored those bra tops... But now I know what they're for! My new cake-stripper business... And I finally get to meet Mangienello! Yay! I think Skarsgard would be a bit lankier. Actually, I KNOW he is, after Eric Northman went sunbathing in the mountains. I'll have to keep sneaking into these parties just to harass the bartenders.>

BarGarden2.jpg

I think this was for Earth Day. As you can see Alex didn't have quite as much to offer as a bartender and eyecandy as Joe. Plants by Koko. And I might have changed his shirt design, don't recall.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    This thread has taken quite an amazing turn.
    Amazing, hilarious, disturbing: not usually synonyms. In this thread, they're definitely synonyms.

The moral: don't give Koko any ideas if you don't want her to make them real!

That is very very true. Some of my best efforts came out of a sentence in a forum thread. Someone suggested that a particular paparazzi picture of Kim looked like a couple of watermelons bringing up the rear. Yeah I made that happen. Lol

Never knew what you were getting with me, did ya?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sooooooo, what would your version of an actual Samurai Pizza Cat be?

Take your time, it might be a tough one... And to keep this on topic, maybe it's a Samurai Pizza Cat celebrating your promotion?

No pressure, if the idea doesn't move you!

Well, we had the Celebration Penthouse Pool Party, complete with Luz popping out of the cake GluAdmin in his New Years Finest, and guest Bartenders, Alexander Skarsgard and Joe Manganiello. So I think all other creative endeavors should go to the Luna Lakes Lounge.

Thank you everybody. Now......let's get ready for Valentines Day!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Sooooooo, what would your version of an actual Samurai Pizza Cat be?

Take your time, it might be a tough one... And to keep this on topic, maybe it's a Samurai Pizza Cat celebrating your promotion?

No pressure, if the idea doesn't move you!

I would love to see this xD But lets face it nothing is gonna be as sexy as GluAdmin sipping champagne in a frock showing some leg :p That's too much to handle :p I overheard Willow arguing with her fella over him checking out GluAdmin in that dress xD
    Fair enough! Your art exhibit has been a good distraction from the wait for that update. Get here soon, update!

Thanks again!

I'm closing this because inside I'm secretly shy and all this attention is making me blush. Seriously, you all rock. And now....you're stuck with me. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.