Options

321.9 million

jennben123jennben123 Registered Users 35 Posts
Is that maxed out? Im at #1 and not gaining fans from jobs? What's up with that?

Comments

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    yep that is the current cap. it gets raised every update.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Sucktastic! Alrighty then i guess ill put off jobs till next update seeing how no one can pass me Right?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    l your gigs build up cash and points towards leveling up, and achievement points. In my opinion, if you're just playing for fans you're missing a lot. Once you pick max fans you'll probably hit max sooner each time so if you stop playing till the next update you're missing out. But technically you can just wait for the next update with no adverse situations.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    l your gigs build up cash and points towards leveling up, and achievement points. In my opinion, if you're just playing for fans you're missing a lot. Once you pick max fans you'll probably hit max sooner each time so if you stop playing till the next update you're missing out. But technically you can just wait for the next update with no adverse situations.

I still play too. I'm always maxxed out. I maxxed out a few hours after the last update... but def still working. Gotta earn that money honey!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    jennben123 wrote: »
    Sucktastic! Alrighty then i guess ill put off jobs till next update seeing how no one can pass me Right?

Well, you'll still level up and still earn cash for working.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    If you continue doing projects it helps maintain your fans too :3
  • Options
    Ive done 4 gigs since lol. Im an addict for this game haha.... im focusing on the marriage my chick is in too...