New update is here!!!!

Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
And It felt like this day would never come! πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ˜€ BTW For all you A-Listers, what are you going to choose for your comeback story???
Prev134

Comments

• dedagsdedags Registered Users 66 Posts
    i won't be able to play for probably a few hours but omg this is so exciting!! what's the update??!!! and what comeback story?? oooh please do tell!!! :D
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I am not certain - If you choose to do a comeback story, will you stay at the same level (e.g. 29, 30) and only your star level resets to E list? Also will we have to redo ALL the quests we ever did? Or just do the comeback quests?
    iOS
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I'm actually nauseous with excitement while my phone is currently updating KKH. I have the sweats. Is this normal?
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! β™‘ abrina schaaf β™‘

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Oh, Napa Valley is so cute!

And I'm pretty sure that Dan Simard bought that teddy bear for me!

<don't forget to click on every single Valentine's Day decoration, even the garlands...>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm not sure what to do either. I'm thinking ok, go for it, I just want to be sure we don't lose anything other than fans. But the prospect of 37 total energys is exciting. A girl knows what an extra 3 can do. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    I'm nervous about the comeback story, really on the fence about that one
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    dedags wrote: Β»
    i won't be able to play for probably a few hours but omg this is so exciting!! what's the update??!!! and what comeback story?? oooh please do tell!!! :D
    Okay, so the Comeback Story option works like this, you can choose to loose all your fans and basically start over with the goal of trying to be a Love Guru, Money Maker or Fashion Icon. All stories have their own perks of exclusive clothing, more options to click during dates, work and gigs etc.
    Are you guys in? I'm pretty certain I am, I'm just not 100 percent sure which one to choose, leaning towards the Fashion Icon one though.
  • CrirossoneraCrirossonera Registered Users 17 Posts
    But The question is: will i mantain all The clothes or am i going to lose them all?
    But The question is: will i mantain all The clothes or am i going to lose them all?
    That is a good question, if any tries it out please report. I'm fine with loosing fans, rank, non-real life friends, doing quests over again etc. but that would be lame if the clothes/stars/money/houses/pet that you've already earned would be taken away.
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    It doesn't say anything about losing clothes, so I really doubt they would take those away.

I'm leaning toward Love Guru because I like the exclusive item much more, but I would rather have the extra option on gigs.

Good thing I don't like the Valentines item much! I'll be on a flight for 12 hours tomorrow, so I doubt I'll make the 400 hearts you need.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • CrirossoneraCrirossonera Registered Users 17 Posts
    Ok..i've done it..i haven't lost any of my clothes..and i've already learned some K stars..☺️
  • marion57310marion57310 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hey when do you get that option?
    I did not see anything about that only the valentine day thing...
    You lose nothing. But, don't wait too long, once you're no longer number one you can't take the offer. Again, you lose nothing, and you get the clothes for the offer you take.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It has disappeared from my game, it was top right under the ranking and now it's gone.
    It doesn't say anything about losing clothes, so I really doubt they would take those away.

I'm leaning toward Love Guru because I like the exclusive item much more, but I would rather have the extra option on gigs.

Good thing I don't like the Valentines item much! I'll be on a flight for 12 hours tomorrow, so I doubt I'll make the 400 hearts you need.

If you have cash saved up, just go on dates at Oak in NY. I already have 300 of the 400 hearts needed. The vintage wine and other tasks that cost money give you tons of hearts :)
    iOS
    You lose nothing. But, don't wait too long, once you're no longer number one you can't take the offer. Again, you lose nothing, and you get the clothes for the offer you take.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! I wish I had multiple characters like you do so I can take the chance with just one. I know it's just a game but I don't know if I should risk it. Oh jeez all the decisions.

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Wow I don't know what to do. I'm so close to finally hitting 30. I sort of want to bite the bullet but I'm not sure if 1 clothing item is worth it. I don't want to lose all the exclusive stuff that I've earned either.
    no i don't have any chill
    What is the valentines gift? When do you get that?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If you have cash saved up, just go on dates at Oak in NY. I already have 300 of the 400 hearts needed. The vintage wine and other tasks that cost money give you tons of hearts :)

That's exactly what I'm saying. Did 1 date so far but waiting to get either 1 or 2 hr dates so I can try and rack up some K Stars. I just realized this wknd isn't even Valentine's Day. I wonder what next weekend will hold!!

Breen819 wrote: Β»
    That's exactly what I'm saying. Did 1 date so far but waiting to get either 1 or 2 hr dates so I can try and rack up some K Stars. I just realized this wknd isn't even Valentine's Day. I wonder what next weekend will hold!!

Wow, that's a very good point, Breen! This is the pre-Valentine's Day lead-up! Awesomeness!

What is the valentines gift? When do you get that?

Hairstyle with a gold tiara looking thing. Go on enough dates to get 400 hearts to get it.
    iOS
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    oh wow love relationships now max out at 6000 instead of 3000
    no i don't have any chill
  • idfwuwillowidfwuwillow Registered Users 2 Posts
    Question : once I go for one of the comeback options, can I change it ? and if I finished it can I go for another comeback?
    oh wow love relationships now max out at 6000 instead of 3000

Oooh great to know!!!! I was getting close to maxing out with my husband and then I usually just trade him in for a new one, glad I can hold off for a bit!

Breen819 wrote: Β»
    I was getting close to maxing out with my husband and then I usually just trade him in for a new one, glad I can hold off for a bit!

If you just take this quote and think about it, it's actually hilarious! :p

Unfortunately, this is what some people do in real life! Max out the ol' spouse and then look for another!

• mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts

Awesome! Thanks for the tip! :o
    GC: redsoxxygal
    Oh man! I waited too long, now I'm only #3 if I get back to #1 will the Comeback Story Option comeback?
    Oh my god, I went for it! Chose the third one, the dress is really cute btw. Went down to 1 fan but Simon is already planning my move back to the top. It's quite exciting!
    So, now, my questions:

(Moved from another thread, trying to be more on-topic these days)

1) If I slowly work my way up to having Max Fans in my own game, will I slowly displace my billions of superstar friends (who are all currently at Max Fans themselves) and eventually become #1? Will I ever have a chance to try the Comeback Story? I feel like maybe I might, since people have indicated that there is jostling about among the Max Fans...

2) Also, is the Comeback Story a limited-time option, or will it be available if I reach #1 in 2 months or something?

Lia wrote: Β»
    Oh my god, I went for it! Chose the third one, the dress is really cute btw. Went down to 1 fan but Simon is already planning my move back to the top. It's quite exciting!

What does it mean for that one it says you get "new action on modeling & acting gigs"? What is the new action?
    iOS