Dating Mr. Cassio

SusangreenSusangreen Registered Users 3 Posts
Hello guys!!! ;);)

I'd like to know if we'll be able to date Mr. Cassio someday. All the jobs that we've been doing with him, he always flirts and seems interested in the character. And, he is so cute too!!! :o:o

Comments

• Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Susangreen wrote: »
    Hello guys!!! ;);)

I'd like to know if we'll be able to date Mr. Cassio someday. All the jobs that we've been doing with him, he always flirts and seems interested in the character. And, he is so cute too!!! :o:o

I don't think we'll ever get the chance! I know alot of people want to though!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Ugh yes, that's a dream of mine to date Cassio. Though he did try to flirt with Rani when you chose to make him the producer of the film for Ram. I'm glad I didn't get to witness that. Cat fight up in the club and then whoop his butt, too. :p
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    heh heh. I like the one my Android had. The black hair.....Roberto. The ipad had brown hair and it was a different first name.
    BUT.....they both hit on Rani, so sigh. No thank you you cad. You had your chance. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    heh heh. I like the one my Android had. The black hair.....Roberto. The ipad had brown hair and it was a different first name.
    BUT.....they both hit on Rani, so sigh. No thank you you cad. You had your chance. lol.

Rani Rani Rani... And us???? Lolll
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p