Options

New update is here!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dedagsdedags Registered Users 66 Posts
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    I don't have the update yet... 4pm. Strange???
    i didn't have to manually update mine, it just showed up with the valentines themed symbol and everything. but go to the app store in your phone and see if kkh is under the list of apps that have updates! if it says kkh doesn't have any new updates, then i don't know what u could do and it is indeed strange!!
  • Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    There are a bunch of new clothes with this update right? I'm only at level 20 and they all seem to be more advanced :( so I can only catch a glimpse! I'm like a little hungry puppy. 🐶
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    Uhhh... So I got all 400 hearts... That was really easy...

Was this the weekend event, though? I don't like that I finished it so quickly. I mean I'm still going on dates because FREEE STARS!!!! But is that really it?
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Cordelia89 wrote: »
    Uhhh... So I got all 400 hearts... That was really easy...

Was this the weekend event, though? I don't like that I finished it so quickly. I mean I'm still going on dates because FREEE STARS!!!! But is that really it?

I finished mine too! I'll go on hr dates to get stars but I'm not shelling out any more cash. Spent 5 grand on dates today!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    There are a bunch of new clothes with this update right? I'm only at level 20 and they all seem to be more advanced :( so I can only catch a glimpse! I'm like a little hungry puppy. ��
    not really a buuuunch of new clothes. just a dress (that imo is kinda ugly) and a super cute high waisted black mini skirt -- and it's a CASH skirt!! so yeah if i'm not mistaken it's just 2 new clothes, but the skirt is rly rly rly cute :)
  • Options
    dedags wrote: »
    not really a buuuunch of new clothes. just a dress (that imo is kinda ugly) and a super cute high waisted black mini skirt -- and it's a CASH skirt!! so yeah if i'm not mistaken it's just 2 new clothes, but the skirt is rly rly rly cute :)

I thought the same about the skirt. Woohoo CASH!!

• Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I finished mine too! I'll go on hr dates to get stars but I'm not shelling out any more cash. Spent 5 grand on dates today!
    aaaah i wish i could just spend my money on dates like this!!! but im saving up for the car that i STILL dont have for whatever reason so yeah. only $5k left, but since i'm gonna spend all my energy on dates because of the free stars it's gonna take a few more days to get the car than i was expecting. good thing the dates at the hamptons and napa valley are free :D
  • Options
    KayKayGAKayKayGA Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm on a droid tablet and just got the notification to update. So excited and nervous! I'm about to check it out.
  • Options
    aaaah i wish i could just spend my money on dates like this!!! but im saving up for the car that i STILL dont have for whatever reason so yeah. only $5k left, but since i'm gonna spend all my energy on dates because of the free stars it's gonna take a few more days to get the car than i was expecting. good thing the dates at the hamptons and napa valley are free :D

So are the dates in Dubai ;)

• Options
    And the dates in Florence is free too. I take my husband there. :P

There's also a new hairstyle...it's cute and I want it, but it costs 50 stars... I have enough stars if I want to buy it... BUT there are so many things that I want to buy that requires stars and I don't know what to get first! Decisions. Decisions. Decisions. *sigh*
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Yeah they added a hairstyle with a Michael Jackson looking hat, new boots, a few new clothing items which are more so for higher level 31-32 except a red plaid shirt and a multicolored dress, some jewelry and a cute purse.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    And did you check the App Store? It may need you to instigate the update... Mine wasn't automatic.

Usualy I dont have to go to the App Store. This is the first time! Thanks for telling me! ;)
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Options
    itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    I don't know what to do with my life.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    itsmauro wrote: »
    I don't know what to do with my life.

Oh no, virtual existential crisis!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Is this game life or real life? This is the natural evolution of things, but I don't want to get all Dennis Miller on you. ;) Either way, this forum is a wealth of information,offering support, nurtering, interventions, and minor enabling, not to mention virtual shallow obsessions.

I think Dr. Luz can probably help. She's a Doctor of Life and a swell Doll. I am back to my good humor. One device had an issue I worked all afternoon to take care of. Yikes. But now finally all 3 have the same Love Dress. We picked Love because the dress just said romance, glamor. I'd love to work for all three. sigh. Update Rocks in my opinion.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So whoever picked a comeback got the quest to make your own mobile game? or did you get something else? :eek:

EDIT: Never mind this question. My mom picked Love Guru and she still got the same quest.
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    aaaah i wish i could just spend my money on dates like this!!! but I'm saving up for the car that i STILL dont have for whatever reason so yeah. only $5k left, but since i'm gonna spend all my energy on dates because of the free stars it's gonna take a few more days to get the car than i was expecting. good thing the dates at the hamptons and napa valley are free :D

Recently, I went on a dating spree on three different occasions to find out where all the free (in terms of cash) dating spots are. There are currently 5 in total. Including what others have already said here, the places are:
    - Florence
    - Sydney
    - The Hamptons
    - London
    - Dubai

I do want to mention though that I only did up to 4hr dates, so it could be different with 8hr dates.
  • Options
    AndreaU123AndreaU123 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi there!
    Just joined forum. Wanted to see if anyone else's game did this too: I went on a date today at lif Miami and there was legs hanging from the ceiling. Really creepy. Maybe just a glitch tho.
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Yep, you stay with your level.

omg i thought we had to start over at level 1. guess i will be making a come back!
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    AndreaU123 wrote: »
    Hi there!
    Just joined forum. Wanted to see if anyone else's game did this too: I went on a date today at lif Miami and there was legs hanging from the ceiling. Really creepy. Maybe just a glitch tho.

I really wish you had a screenshot of that! Do you?

• Options
    C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    Tami wrote: »
    Recently, I went on a dating spree on three different occasions to find out where all the free (in terms of cash) dating spots are. There are currently 7 in total. Including what others have already said here, the places are:
    - Florence
    - Napa Valley
    - Sydney
    - The Hamptons
    - Paris (be careful of the expensive options though)
    - London
    - Dubai

I do want to mention though that I only did up to 4hr dates, so it could be different with 8hr dates.

Thanks!! But be careful in Paris for 2 hours I needed to spend cash 2 Times. :)
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Options
    I just went on an 8hr date in Paris, and you're right. Before, if you waited a few seconds, a third option would usually appear. But now I've only gotten 2 cash options. I tested these locations just this week, but it may have been changed in the update. I've corrected my original post. Thanks for telling me :) I need to test the other locations again too lol :3
  • Options
    How can you avoid an 8 hour date? I don't mind the 2 or 4 hours one, but I am really detesting the 8 hr one. :P
  • Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    Cordelia89, if you get an 8h date you can just cancel it and wait for about half an hour, call your date again and you should get a shorter date this time.

Since the update my game reloads everytime I change locations. Is this a glitch or just my ****py phone ?
  • Options
    Chiyo wrote: »
    Cordelia89, if you get an 8h date you can just cancel it and wait for about half an hour, call your date again and you should get a shorter date this time.

Since the update my game reloads everytime I change locations. Is this a glitch or just my ****py phone ?

I'm going to say it's a loading screen, which I find helpful. Though when I open the game it takes longer than it did before. Loading screen after loading screen. Happens three times for me.
  • Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    I hope they'll fix it soon because it makes playing the game really bothersome and takes the fun away.
  • Options
    TomikawTomikaw Registered Users 4 Posts
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    Thanks!! But be careful in Paris for 2 hours I needed to spend cash 2 Times. :)

Napa Valley 2 hour date also had me spending cash
  • Options
    AndreaU123AndreaU123 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yea but I don't know how to post it
  • Options
    Tomikaw wrote: »
    Napa Valley 2 hour date also had me spending cash

Lol I should've tested these places again before making that post. Thanks for letting me know xD
  • Options
    AndreaU123 wrote: »
    Yea but I don't know how to post it

Here's one way to do it. It does take a couple of minutes, though!

1) First, sign up at Photobucket.com for your own free account. Find the button to upload a photo from your computer. You can crop, edit...

2) Photobucket.com will provide you with a few types of URLs for each picture, found to the right of the image. Koko advised choosing the one called the Direct Link. Copy the entire link carefully.

3) Come back to this thread and hit "Reply to Thread". Write your blurb introducing yourself. Then type:

paste your Direct Link here

4) Then hit the button to post your reply. The and immediately on either side of your pasted link are the magic part; don't leave any spaces in between the two book-ends and your pasted link.

Give it a try-- we'd get to see a ridiculous new glitch, and then you'd know how to post a pic of your doll in the Introduce Yourself thread!