Comeback... s?

KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
I love the Comeback thing! An amazing idea to give us an oportunity to go through the tough way of becoming a celebrity one more time! But I wonder if we will be able to make not one comeback, but three? One after another?

I personally think that we will, because in this bunner

10329825_10155105959410401_2443189112797873930_o_zpszgnsw2vc.jpg

we can see THREE pluses next to A or B (which are the marks of the lists). And in the game, when you choose one of the ways of making the Comeback, your list is marked with an E with one plus uqvehhru58c_zpsgj1sdmwy.jpg.

I hope I'm right, because I would love to try all of the three ways ;)

And what do you think?
My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Prev1

Comments

• iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    I was thinking the same thing, maybe so we can get all the outfits!!!
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Hmm, that looks pretty interesting. Let's cross those fingers! :D
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It would be awesome, lets see. lol :) I'm not near completing yet.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SVDWSVDW Registered Users 98 Posts
    That would be awesome...
    Just choose the "romantic" pack and the dress is stunning... But I guess I cannot choose between the two itens, you randomly get one! Already got back to B+
    YAY
    SVDW wrote: »
    That would be awesome...
    Just choose the "romantic" pack and the dress is stunning... But I guess I cannot choose between the two itens, you randomly get one! Already got back to B+
    YAY

and nothing changed? so that means you don't get the other two. Is it still in + on B?
  • Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    I would love if we could do all three, maybe if we're quick enough? I chose the Fashion Icon Comeback, but the dress in the Romantic quest is so freakin gorgeous, I want them all :) This is by far my most favorite update/quest ever! Thanks Glu er "Sticky" lol XOXOXO
    and nothing changed? so that means you don't get the other two. Is it still in + on B?

You got a tacky hair with tiara when collect 400 hearts on dates. Also, is either the dress or the jacket (maybe the jacket is for guys, dunno)...
    But you get back to E. Lots of new quests - and my fav tecnique to get fans: trow parties, and I'm back to B +
    You got a tacky hair with tiara when collect 400 hearts on dates. Also, is either the dress or the jacket (maybe the jacket is for guys, dunno)...
    But you get back to E. Lots of new quests - and my fav tecnique to get fans: trow parties, and I'm back to B +

I know what we get, I already finished all that. Right now I'm doing the bartending competition, but what I'm asking you is if you got anything else pertaining to the comeback? since you have reached B+ do you have one plus sign or two? I'm trying to see if what Kate Pillgrim mentioned might be true.

The jackets are for the men. I already picked Fashion Icon and I know the repercussions of the comeback.
  • ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    I like the new update. I thought about re-starting my game but I didn't want to lose all the pets and stars I bought with real money so this comeback thing is just great for me.
    The only thing that left me a little disappointed is the new option for acting gigs. All you get is a blue bubble that says " fashion icon " and it spits out a few more blue stars than usual.
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    But aren't the quests all the same? If they aren't, then maybe we get to do all 3 comebacks. I would like that!
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Does anyone know if this comeback option is permanent?
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
    Cordelia89 wrote: »
    But aren't the quests all the same? If they aren't, then maybe we get to do all 3 comebacks. I would like that!

I'm going on a limb here and say that yes they are all the same. I do think that if you decide not to pick a comeback, you won't be able to do that ONE specific quest which is the Sticky games mobile gig. Maybe it's a boost me up gig for fans since we had to start from the E list. As I have mentioned before my mom and I picked two different comebacks and ended up getting the quest but its just that one quest, the rest are part of the valentines day update.
    Does anyone know if this comeback option is permanent?

It doesn't mention a time limit so I'm assuming you have it there until you decide to go ahead. I say go for it. You get a free outfit! You'll get those fans back and to the top in no time. I'm almost a C lister. Haven't stopped playing. :)
  • KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Quick question....
    I've opted to do the comeback, then had the sticky game task , at the end , I accidently pressed whatever when talking to the lady who was helping me with it. Now the task has gone , I really want to do the game task , does anyone know if I will be able to complete it at a later stage?
    Kkmia wrote: »
    Quick question....
    I've opted to do the comeback, then had the sticky game task , at the end , I accidently pressed whatever when talking to the lady who was helping me with it. Now the task has gone , I really want to do the game task , does anyone know if I will be able to complete it at a later stage?

Yeah, my mom did the same thing and she told me she got to finish it.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes, Simon smooths it over. I wasn't about to spend stars I didn't have. lol. I've been so bad, bought the hat with hair, bought a koala. Simon's going to have to work for his 10%
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SunnyFunTimeSunnyFunTime Registered Users 7 Posts
    So do we get to keep clothes/houses/pets/vehicles? We just lose fans and notoriety???
    So do we get to keep clothes/houses/pets/vehicles? We just lose fans and notoriety???

YEP. It shouldnt be too hard to get back up. There's enough gigs to bring you to B-C.
  • SunnyFunTimeSunnyFunTime Registered Users 7 Posts
    Awesome thanks!!!!
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    So when Simon tells me to go on a date, that's not the last part of the quest? Woohoo!
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
    I know what we get, I already finished all that. Right now I'm doing the bartending competition, but what I'm asking you is if you got anything else pertaining to the comeback? since you have reached B+ do you have one plus sign or two? I'm trying to see if what Kate Pillgrim mentioned might be true.

The jackets are for the men. I already picked Fashion Icon and I know the repercussions of the comeback.

Working like a horse here, and currently at # 160, A+. There is only a plus sign just close to the A in the star. Nothing else changed...
    Notice thou that the relationship level (romance) was improved to up to 6000.
    Working like a horse here, and currently at # 160, A+. There is only a plus sign just close to the A in the star. Nothing else changed...
    Notice thou that the relationship level (romance) was improved to up to 6000.

Yeah, I'm already at B+ and haven't noticed anything different. It was fun to hope for all three outfits. Good job, by the way! Passed me already! :p
  • triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    I'm still at E+ cos all I do is go on dates to get K stars! XD So far I've gotten 15 :)
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Nice :) And I'm still at E+ too for the same reason lol xD
  • triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    Tami wrote: »
    Nice :) And I'm still at E+ too for the same reason lol xD

I only go on dates at Oak cos we can finish a 1hr/2hr date with just the vintage wine action. Only downside is I've spent $9000 on dates already (and counting) XD
    triiciiaa wrote: »
    I only go on dates at Oak cos we can finish a 1hr/2hr date with just the vintage wine action. Only downside is I've spent $9000 on dates already (and counting) XD

Yes, that is by far my favorite restaurant for dates. Wonderful for 8 hours. There's another action that's just like vintage wine. It spawns close to the waitress.
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    triiciiaa wrote: »

I prefer spending energy since for me, it's relatively easy to get. I'm saving up my money for the next house we can buy xD
    Was the best thing to do the comeback: a few parties (ok a lot of them) and I'm back at A, plus was a boost on finally finishing the unbearable level 29.
    Was the best thing to do the comeback: a few parties (ok a lot of them) and I'm back at A, plus was a boost on finally finishing the unbearable level 29.

Congrats! I'm still there. :(
    Would love to reach 31-32, that's where there's more gorgeous clothes.
  • Purpleprince90Purpleprince90 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hey, I'm not #1 at the moment, but will this option occur to me when I will get number one? Would love to do the comeback for many reasons haha.