Options

Where's Napa Valley?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    orcelinaorcelina Registered Users 16 Posts
    my counter isn't working either, and i have the goal pulled up on the main page. def some glitchiness going on!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Why not post a screenshot, and include what platform/device you're playing on. This is necessary info for GluAdmin
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SabriSabri Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm level 27, facebook player. I date the guy how call me and other one and i neather have napa valley location or counter. Same like Rhiannon, same screen capture. I play on FACEBOOK.
  • Options
    Facebook is the one platform I don't play on. I'm sorry this is happening. I've had a bad hit on one game, can't date because I'm trying to build back up to #1 but that's my problem. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    orcelinaorcelina Registered Users 16 Posts
    even though i refreshed the game several times it just now finally worked and napa valley is showing on the list of options at LAX. i haven't tried doing the heart counter thing yet so can't say if that is working now or not.
  • Options
    RhiannonRhiannon Registered Users 37 Posts
    Good news, FB players! Now you are able to go to Napa Valley from LAX and JFK. You need 6$ to fly. You can have dates and buy cute decorations, that's all you can do there.
    Also, I got a counter, so I can see how many hearts I have.

P.S. I'm 26 lvl and have max fans. I'm able to start the game again (of course I'd lose all the fans etc). If I did it, I'd get a special reward and the story of becoming a star wouldn't be the same. I dunno if those who don't have max fans are able to restart the game this way. If you're brave enough and gonna do it, tell me what can happen, pls.
  • Options
    In order to be offered this challenge, you must be ranked #1. Between the time I started a game this afternoon after the update, and the offer popped up, I had slipped from #1 to #2 and the offer disappeared. I had to work all afternoon to get back to #1 for the offer to appear again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yep, thanks.

Sorry, folks, you must be #1, no matter how many fans you have.
    A special item is cool, but I don't wanna lose my **** fans though.
    gsCI65gKYMM.jpg
  • Options
    ginaamariieginaamariie Registered Users 11 Posts
    Rhiannon, what type of decorations can you buy at Napa Valley?
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Rhiannon wrote: »
    Yep, thanks.

Sorry, folks, you must be #1, no matter how many fans you have.
    A special item is cool, but I don't wanna lose my **** fans though.

Guuuurl, I know how you feel. I did it though. A chance to get a cute outfit in return to losing fans when you can get them back again is nothing. Just think of it as playing all over again! XD
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Rhiannon wrote: »
    Yeah I know. I'm not that stupid. :P
    So, I finished 2 dates with one person I like and 1 date with the person who did call me and... nothing happened.
    Ok, KKH, I'll be waiting. :/
    ?i=20150207b0338adc010f35b0561ed4ea9c9aa3fa.jpg

Never said you was xD Just making sure that you have tried opening it there :3

The event is definitely glitched and as I have mentioned in one of my previous comments my game keeps going to the loading page every time i travel or exit a building -.-

It saddens me when issues like this arise. Everyone waits so eagerly for an update and when it comes it's not the great experience it should be. I have all my fingers and toes crossed that everyone's games are fixed ASAP!
  • Options
    Rhiannon, what type of decorations can you buy at Napa Valley?

I can buy a musician (accordionist or violinist, they both cost $500), alcohol (champagne for $600 or red/white wine for 450$), a flower bouquet (carnations for $350 or pink/red roses for 10 K-stars), a teddy bear, strawberries or chocolates for 10 K-stars, entree or dessert for $350 and lanterns or hot air balloons for 15 K-stars.