Issues since Valentines update

LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
Hey there, has anyone or does anyone know of issues with the new update? The issue is everytime I go somewhere, wherever it's into a bar/restaurant, travel to a destination, go into a property, or even go onto the closet to change outfits, it triggers the opening loading page everytime and takes a few seconds to load. Not the biggest issue but it is quite irritating!
KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
Playing on iOS

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Hey there, has anyone or does anyone know of issues with the new update? The issue is everytime I go somewhere, wherever it's into a bar/restaurant, travel to a destination, go into a property, or even go onto the closet to change outfits, it triggers the opening loading page everytime and takes a few seconds to load. Not the biggest issue but it is quite irritating!

Hi Andrew! Yes, this is happening to a lot of us! It's actually the final nail in the coffin for my guy avatar, who's living on an obsolete iPod Touch-- because the loading screen is constantly triggered with every action, and my Touch moves sluggishly with KKH anyway, I'm dead in the water.

Maybe Glu can work on this, given the scope of the problem for so many players. But I'm wondering if some stuff will be beyond Glu's easy control when the game becomes too large...

But anyways, you're not the only one!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts

Yes!! I hope they fix it soon as it def is quite annoying. I've also gotten an error message that is cannot connect to the network. Have to close out and go back in every time that happens.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I'm sorry that's happening to you. Out of 3 devices, only my Samsung Galaxy Phone is flashing to the intro scene, occasionally, it is only a flash, then it goes into the game. The other two, ipad and Galaxy Tablet are transitioning smoothly. I know Samurai Pizza Cat mentioned that's happening to her too, so on some devices it's a lot worse than others. I'm sure this is one of the things they'll be working to fix. Hang in there, and I'm sorry this is happening. So, sit tight, and hopefully when the week starts tomorrow, Glu will be working on it, if they aren't already.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I certainly do have that pest of a loading page invading my screen every time I click -.- Also have no event megaphone either. That's no biggie I still managed to get the tiara and photobooth. (Am I the only who is a little disappointed in the Valentine's Day prizes btw?) but I know I would be annoyed if I wasn't able to play to get them so I feel for those who you experiencing issues that are stopping them from taking part all together.

Hopefully there is more to come & these issues are addressed before then :3
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Thanks guys it's good to know I'm not the only one! It's not the worst thing in the world but when you get used to everything switching so seamlessly and quickly onto the next place it's becomes a slight irritant when you have the loading page come up everytime. Hopefully they are working on a bug fix, it only happens on my iPad and not my iPhone though! Weird! Also yes Samurai Pizza Cat you weren't the only one disappointed with the Valentine's challenge reward. And also like you I don't get the megaphone thing either!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    And it only happens on my Android Smartphone. Not the Android Tablet or the ipad. But my phone is good, so it's a momentary thing but I am sure they'll have it fixed shortly.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Thanks guys it's good to know I'm not the only one! It's not the worst thing in the world but when you get used to everything switching so seamlessly and quickly onto the next place it's becomes a slight irritant when you have the loading page come up everytime. Hopefully they are working on a bug fix, it only happens on my iPad and not my iPhone though! Weird! Also yes Samurai Pizza Cat you weren't the only one disappointed with the Valentine's challenge reward. And also like you I don't get the megaphone thing either!

Don't worry girl, you are not alone ;) We're all in the same loading boat xD It seems to be happening on my iphone and not on my ipad but I may have spoken too soon haha!

Phew! That's relief! I thought I was turning into a diva for a second in regards to the prize haha! The only thing that tierra is good for is poking Willow's eyes out with.... if in-game violence was allowed anyway! I'd so be like "Finish her" (Mortal kombat voice) if I could haha!
    And it only happens on my Android Smartphone. Not the Android Tablet or the ipad. But my phone is good, so it's a momentary thing but I am sure they'll have it fixed shortly.

Weird ain't it. Looks like it's a bug that has gone across all platforms just some of us have been unfortunate enough to get it. Hopefully glu have their magic wands out sorting it :3
  • rawrsahrawrsah Registered Users 13 Posts

I'm playing on iPhone 4s and I've been getting that issue as well. I also think my valentines day quest is broken? I went on the Dubai date and got a call from Maria saying it was all great, so I kept playing and going on dates. On the next day I got a new call from her saying she was sorry things didn't work out. Also there was something else valentine related on the tasks (I had already won the tiara) and it disappeared ):
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I've gotten that call from Maria once months ago. It came out of nowhere lol. Nothing happens, so don't worry about it. Hmm. I think you're referring to the announcement saying you get a K-star for every 5-star date you go on. The box saying that disappeared for me too, but I got a notification when the event was over in an hour. And that was hours ago. Hopefully, you earned a lot of stars this weekend :)
    rawrsah wrote: »
    I'm playing on iPhone 4s and I've been getting that issue as well. I also think my valentines day quest is broken? I went on the Dubai date and got a call from Maria saying it was all great, so I kept playing and going on dates. On the next day I got a new call from her saying she was sorry things didn't work out. Also there was something else valentine related on the tasks (I had already won the tiara) and it disappeared ):

Was the other task the Comeback? You agreed to keep all your stuff, but lose you rank and all your fans, basically starting all over again (but with your accumulated wealth and things). In order to be invited into this event, you must be #1 in your game. You select an exclusive item of clothing from 3 choices, and you begin the climb back up. Could this be what you're talking about?

The dates were all about the tiara (don't know what men got) while the clothing was the Comeback event. Hope this helps, and feel free to come back with any other questions or comments about this. There were a number of glitches, at least one major one has been fixed, and gluadmin is making note of other issues.

To Everyone:

Please include the platform you're playing on, your device, level and any other pertinent details when writing about your issues. This helps a lot. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • rawrsahrawrsah Registered Users 13 Posts
    Tami wrote: »
    I've gotten that call from Maria once months ago. It came out of nowhere lol. Nothing happens, so don't worry about it. Hmm. I think you're referring to the announcement saying you get a K-star for every 5-star date you go on. The box saying that disappeared for me too, but I got a notification when the event was over in an hour. And that was hours ago. Hopefully, you earned a lot of stars this weekend :)

Yeah, I just got called to a photoshoot with the husband, so I guess nothing's wrong. Such a relief haha. Thanks for answering me, and that's probably it! I did haha hope you did too, and thanks again! :)
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    You're welcome. And cool, same for me :)