Options

Going +?

JackelokoJackeloko Registered Users 8 Posts
So since I've pretty much completed the "campaign" and done almost everything that I can do I thought that I might start over and go +, but I still wonder what EXACTLY you will lose by going +.
Will you lose your money/stars/exclusive clothing? Will Dirk/Willow go back to start? Will you have to replay the campaign? Will you lose your contacts? TELL ME because I don't wanna make the mistake of lösning everything I've fought for to achieve!

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    No. I've done it on 2 devices, all you lose is the number of fans. Everything else is YOURS!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Woooo! That's perfect, and the game mentioned som new story... Should be interesting :3
  • Options
    SarcasticbreeSarcasticbree Registered Users 7 Posts
    Added u kokonut
  • Options
    One problem I'm having though is that Dirk which is #1 now has 320 million+ fans and it's not decreasing. I feel like trying to get to #1 again will be a huge pain especially since I'm not getting anymore missions so the best thing to do would be to party but it just feels like grinding to the top again is too boring. Is there any faster way to get to #1 or what?
  • Options
    Since dropping down to E+ is such a new thing, we're all flying by the seat of our pants. :) People will post their experiences as they happen I'm sure. I'm still doing the tasks, so you can be the pioneer Jackeloko. Forge ahead and tell us what is in store. Maybe we'll nickname it the "Jackeloko Klimb to the top". Not be flip, I'm just such a cheerful person when I wake up, my family can't stand it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Haha what? xD
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Jackeloko wrote: »
    One problem I'm having though is that Dirk which is #1 now has 320 million+ fans and it's not decreasing. I feel like trying to get to #1 again will be a huge pain especially since I'm not getting anymore missions so the best thing to do would be to party but it just feels like grinding to the top again is too boring. Is there any faster way to get to #1 or what?

I am on the same boat! I finished everything and I'm on rank B+ I really don't want to go on boring gigs and parties is not my thing. Thankfully gifting people gives you fans :D
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    It took a lot longer the first time, right? And now you already have all the things you didn't have the first time. It's been a day. Have fun! The max on romantic points has been increased, fill that up again. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yep, I'm at B+ too. Only parties and dates are good for fans at this point. :P
  • Options
    I actually realized now that #1 only has 218 million fans with Dirk at #8 at around 200 million, I guess it'll decrease more over time so it'll be easy to get #1 again!
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Yep, I'm at B+ too. Only parties and dates are good for fans at this point. :P

I'm going down though. If you're not fully focused on trying to go up, then the thing just keeps dropping. It's not always good to play with friends. Haha.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Haha what? xD

Oh ok, I meant we were just playing and learning as we went along. It's an American expression. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh ok, I meant we were just playing and learning as we went along. It's an American expression. lol.

Oh, well I'm not american so I didn't understand exactly what you meant. ^^