Achievements

CrirossoneraCrirossonera Registered Users 17 Posts
Wouldn't it be great to have the new achievements or to get them renewed?! I've already finished them allπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜’

Comments

• KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    That's what I thought would of happened when I chose the comeback , but no :(
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Wouldn't it be great to have the new achievements or to get them renewed?! I've already finished them all. . .
    New achievements, yes. It wouldn't be as nice, imo, though, to have them renew as if you never had achieved them. It would be like your Oscars or Grammies were taken away once you fell from the public eye. Also, new achievements would recognise your game status (like the comeback fashions) as having had it all snatched away (well, just the fans and fame) only to achieve more greatness the second time around!

Sorry, I tend to romanticise this overmuch. I just find it so inspiring an idea for the #1 players, particularly the first to do so, to risk losing it all for a chance to maybe play the game a bit differently the next time. That's a lot of man/ woman hours to invest in the game. Dedication should have its own set of rewards.