My K-stars had been stolen!

pallomaminapallomamina Registered Users 1 Posts
Less then 17 hours ago I had 111 K-stars, that I'm saving to buy my airplane. I stopped playing for a few hours and then weirdly I had just 107 K-stars. For my complete surprise, while I was playing the number of K-stars dicreased to 108 in front of my eyes! I'm absolutely disappointed with this bug in the system, it seems like a player will only achive the airplane goal if he/she buy extra K-stars. Really very sad. 😞

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    That is awful :( have you reported this to Support? If you haven't I would highly recommend you do. They will take some time to get back to you. It they should eventually and hopefully reimburse you with your missing credits.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Less then 17 hours ago I had 111 K-stars, that I'm saving to buy my airplane. I stopped playing for a few hours and then weirdly I had just 107 K-stars. For my complete surprise, while I was playing the number of K-stars dicreased to 108 in front of my eyes! I'm absolutely disappointed with this bug in the system, it seems like a player will only achive the airplane goal if he/she buy extra K-stars. Really very sad. 

What device are you playing on please?