Introduce yourself! :D

TaneeshieTaneeshie Registered Users 2 Posts
Yeah!

Write your ingame name, your current amount of fans, rank and maybe even a picture? :)
Prev13

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Nice to Meet you Taneeshi. You haven't introduced yourself. ;) Rank and number of fans can be misleading. If 3 friends are all at max fans, in their own games they are each #1, but in my game I'd see LuzVarias as #2, Sassi #3. How about level, and platform instead? Just thinking out loud.

I'm Koko, and level 29 on 2 Androids and an iPad. Here are the Twins, with the fraternal ipad.
    ScreenshotgirlBs_zps84f0e145.jpg

I'm Koko, Kat, and Z in the games, though account name vs game name gets so confusing. But if you're not sure, and she's wearing purple eyeshadow....chances are it's one of mine. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    hello. my gc names are JediBull & S_A_M_C_R_O and i'm level 29.
    6tqPC8z.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Good idea for a KKH directory, Taneeshie!

These are Luz (GC LuzVarias, level 25) and Stellan (GC lgordon19, level 20)

image.jpg1_zpsmr72owt6.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• ShesCraftyShesCrafty Registered Users 37 Posts
    Juliana. Level 25 on Android. <3
    vBxqq90.jpg
    G+ annaemxo(a)gmail.com
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I use Google + and honestly I have no idea what name comes up. I think it does come up as Abrina though. I'm Level 29, #1, max fans! And I have no idea how to put up a picture but there is one on my profile here.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • starshapedstarshaped Registered Users 37 Posts
    I'm Charlie, level 16/#149 playing on android. I would put up a pic but can't see how to anywhere!
    Add me on g+, Charlie Watson
    Koko told me one way to do it.

1) First, sign up at Photobucket.com for your own free account. Find the button to upload a photo from your computer. You can crop, edit...

2) Photobucket.com will provide you with a few types of URLs for each picture, found to the right of the image. Koko advised choosing the one called the Direct Link. Copy the entire link carefully.

3) Come back to this thread and hit "Reply to Thread". Write your blurb introducing yourself. Then type:

paste your Direct Link here

4) Then hit the button to post your reply. The and immediately on either side of your pasted link are the magic part. I think you shouldn't even leave any spaces in between the two book-ends and your pasted link. (Then again, I barely know what I'm doing here!)

Hopefully these instructions are clear enough! I love to see other people's looks... Have fun!

Another Note: In addition to Phogobucket, here are two more alternatives,
    http://imgur.com/ and it is definitely free. Just copy the BBCode (message boards and forums link) and paste here.
    I use http://postimage.org/ which is also free. Once you upload the picture, just use the Hotlink for Forums (1) and paste here.
    But Photobucket is great to edit. from Alkoholiks and LeyshlaGisel. Thanks guys

Note from Koko:
    This is wonderful Luz. I want to put together a bunch of game tutorials like the one you just posted. Then we'll sticky it so everyone can see it. Thank you so much.

And yes, the snippet of code must be right inside the brackets of yourcode

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    also many of the free image sites give you a link you can copy with the BB code already attached to the link.
    no i don't have any chill
    Thank you both very much for your help ☺ will give it a go.
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    also many of the free image sites give you a link you can copy with the BB code already attached to the link.
    Only problem with that is, photobucket sticks a link back to them in some of the pre-tagged links. And different forums handle those links differently, ie: image won't show in some cases. So, if your picture doesn't show properly, try putting in the image tags by hand around the direct address of your picture. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Hi. These are (Tami) (iOS, level 30) and Jake (Android, level 24) :)
    IMG_8416.jpg
    2dci9zq.jpg
  • KayKayGAKayKayGA Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey, y'all! This is Romeo (and his lovely wife Aaliyah). Level 27, #1, with max fans. I play on Android.

KKH_Screenshot_1423213497808_zps01496f1c.jpg
  • albarf90albarf90 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi! She is Alba (Yeah, I named her with my name). Level 26(soon Level 27), #1 and with max fan. Android player.KKH_Screenshot_1423220454148_zps8703eb46.jpg
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Hey this is Andrew (.Cullen on game centre) and my character Lyanna. Currently on level 25 almost 26! Have a millimetre to go. Also #1 with the max amount of fans given. Currently waiting for an update as all I'm getting offered at the moment is the regular ones you can choose from. Also how did you guys get multiple characters do you just do it on separate devices? Hope you're all well!

imagejpg2_zps71f689b7.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Also how did you guys get multiple characters do you just do it on separate devices?

Hi Andrew!

Yes, I play my two characters on an iPad Mini and an iPod touch (the Touch is dodgy and slow, so I mostly enjoy seeing my guy show up in my girl's game.) If I sign in and out of my separate iTunes, iCloud, and Gamecenter accounts for each character, I can switch them back and forth between the two devices. But I know this might introduce glitches, so I really avoid it.

This thread is really going to underscore the divide between the platforms! Boo! Jake, Romeo, Alba, nooooooo!

Well, everyone looks great, and at least we get to know our forum friends better!

Aw right I see I thought that may be the case. I sometimes use my iPhone to play as I usually use my iPad given the bigger screen but only use the phone when I'm on the go and there's a weekend challenge with time limits. I really need to add some of you guys on the game centre. Would that mean you'd appear in my game and I'd appear in yours?

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Aw right I see I thought that may be the case. I sometimes use my iPhone to play as I usually use my iPad given the bigger screen but only use the phone when I'm on the go and there's a weekend challenge with time limits. I really need to add some of you guys on the game centre. Would that mean you'd appear in my game and I'd appear in yours?

Yes! Please add my two characters, or I'll add you after work! Then we'd see each other in our games (though we wouldn't know what happens to us in the other person's game-- you don't know if someone chooses you for dates or jobs) and if you wrote an interesting greeting (tap on the purple upper left bubble when you're in your closet), then I could see it and have a laugh!

Ah that's great I'll try and think of something! How do I add you?

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Ah that's great I'll try and think of something! How do I add you?

Edit: These instructions are only relevant for the iOS platform, on an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, etc. I don't use or understand the other platforms. I don't think I can even play with a Mac User-- somebody playing on a Mac computer. Sad. Maybe someday!

1) First, open up your gamecenter app.

2) At the bottom of the screen, you'll see the categories, "Me", "Friends", "Challenges", "Games"

3) Choose "Friends". Look at the upper left corner of the screen, where there's a +. Press this and it opens up a window where you type in your friend's GC name at the top. You can also type in a greeting.

4) Hit send and it just disappears. It unnerves me a bit that it gives you no receipt of a successful invitation. However, if you type the name wrong, it will say something like "No such name exists" (paraphrase).

5) Your friend has to accept (or ignore) your request, but then you're all set! I'm at work for the next eight hours, so I can't send or accept requests for awhile, but I'll be doing friend stuff this afternoon. I'm in New England, so the timing may be funny for you.

Sometimes I just use a snarky celebrity quote if I can't think of something funny to say...
    Hope to see you in the game!

I don't have half of you guys in my games. :( But you all look great. And since Luz gave us great instructions....please add me. My game info is in purple for my signature. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Luz you should do a "how to" post and sticky it ☺
    starshaped wrote: »
    Luz you should do a "how to" post and sticky it ☺

Thanks for the vote of confidence! There are considerable holes in my knowledge, though!

Alkoholiks wrote: »
    hello. my gc names are JediBull & S_A_M_C_R_O and i'm level 29.
    6tqPC8z.jpg

Hi. I'm playing with JediBull, but your other guy never showed up for me. Can he add me? I like his look. lol. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TaneeshieTaneeshie Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi. Nice to Meet you Taneeshi. You haven't introduced yourself. ;)

I wanted to wait until someone had replied! :D

I play on my Iphone, this is my Character Taneeshie;
    KK1_zps7mupjoew.jpg

Here is the guy I'm currently dating, and you can also see all my info there xD
    KK2_zps90mcnatw.jpg

Have been playing for about 12 days so far :) Love it!
    Taneeshie wrote: »
    I wanted to wait until someone had replied! :D

I play on my Iphone, this is my Character Taneeshie;
    KK1_zps7mupjoew.jpg

Here is the guy I'm currently dating, and you can also see all my info there xD
    KK2_zps90mcnatw.jpg

Have been playing for about 12 days so far :) Love it!

Welcome! Glad to see you love this game, too. Welcome to the crew. It's very welcoming here, you can hang out in Luna Lakes Lounge! Every one here is wonderful! This place is addicting as the game. It opens up a whole other experience in the game for you, in my opinion! Hope you stick around!

Hi. Taneeshie. Yes, it's a great place and a great game. Welcome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I just realized I sounded like an automated welcoming system. I assure you I am not. Although I do feel like a robot sometimes. I am so glad my hubby is watching his shows right now so he doesn't care I'm so nose deep into my phone!

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hello to all you beautiful people! There is so much hotness going in here! *wolf whistles*

I go by the name of Samurai, no surname just a name like Cher hahah! Unusual name choice I know xD I guess my parents knew I was gonna be a star so they thought I would be able to pull it off... either that or my parents were high on pizza and watched a lot of samurai films :p

Anywho, here's me... I only wear the one trademark outfit, don't judge me X'D Okie maybe two but honestly 95% of my wardrobe I don't wear xD So I'm not as bad as Willow in that rag she calls a dress I hope lol!
    mih0mb.jpg

I don't have many fans currently as I went into hibernation but I'm making my comeback slowly...
    Wow, Samurai! It's fine to wear one dress if it's THAT dress. Wish I had it! You look gorgeous...I can't remember having the chance to buy/win it. Do you have it because you're a superhero? Also, I'm stealing your jewelry, too.

<hmm, maybe it's not wise to steal from someone named Samurai>

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Wow, Samurai! It's fine to wear one dress if it's THAT dress. Wish I had it! You look gorgeous...I can't remember having the chance to buy/win it. Do you have it because you're a superhero? Also, I'm stealing your jewelry, too.

<hmm, maybe it's not wise to steal from someone named Samurai>

Thanks for the reassurance Luz! Aww shucks thank you :o But I dunno I think this girl is a stunner ;)
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]image.jpg1_zpsmr72owt6.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]As for the dress, it's a closet miracle! Even glu don't know how I got it xD I've had it since I first started playing. Hahaha! Sadly superpowers didn't play apart in obtaining it just pot luck!

Haha! The name is not a gimmick so you have warned Luz if you make a move on my jewellery..... Naa I'm a putty cat really :3[/FONT]