hey all was it only me thinking that

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
we would get that nice dress as Valentine's gift,not only the crown like thing? can we buy it or what?

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    If the collect 400 hearts and the tiara was all the valentines was all about then I am a little disappointed but I think this was just a taster... After all Valentine's Day is not too the end of next week.... Hopefully love is in the air by then :3

What is the dress you have mentioned Naomi?
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Well it was just before the update I caught a goal that had to be done in 10 days time,the avatar had the tiara and such nice white-ish dress on. I didn't screenshot then the game stopped loading for couple days......got it back yesterday and the goal vanished :/
  • SVDWSVDW Registered Users 98 Posts
    The Dollar Store Queen Tiara is the tackiest thing to ever be featured in the game. Its sort of those joke-gifts, eh?
  • starshapedstarshaped Registered Users 37 Posts
    I'm hoping we get a nice dress next weekend when it's actually valentines day :-)
    Add me on g+, Charlie Watson
  • firegirl1firegirl1 Registered Users 39 Posts
    SVDW wrote: »
    The Dollar Store Queen Tiara is the tackiest thing to ever be featured in the game. Its sort of those joke-gifts, eh?

I think it's even worse than you can get at the dollar store lol
  • firegirl1firegirl1 Registered Users 39 Posts
    starshaped wrote: »
    I'm hoping we get a nice dress next weekend when it's actually valentines day :-)

Our hubby's should have plenty of money to buy us nice gifts since they pay for nothing! He better give me a good Valenties gift or I'm booting him out the door lol. 😂
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am liking the hair that comes with the tiara, but please, that tiara looks like it should go with the *lol***y prize Kinky Mullet with the awful bangs for women. That was actually a prize I got with a Special Gift Box. ugh. I Love the Black Hat with hair that we could buy. I had to shell out 50KStars for each game. Gosh, my games get so whiny if one gets something the other two don't have. Sigh. If this is any indication, I'm glad I never had twins. ;)

Edited because the starred out word was meant to mean - less than valuable. But now I can see how that word could be banned. It wasnt' bad. I promise. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well, we know that the KKH production team does read this forum, and that they are trying to provide us with things we'll enjoy. Everyone's taste is so different.

Maybe describing the hair styles and tiaras (do grown women want tiaras?) that you would like better, over in the Official Suggestion Thread section, is the best approach. I know you guys have good taste-- I loved that post with the Herve Leger picture-- so give the team more ideas. Help steer.

I'm personally NOT going to give specific ideas because I know my taste is terrible: as one example, I grew up watching a singer named Crystal Gayle (Google image her if you're super bored) on TV, and she had long black hair down to her ankles. I thought she was magic, and to this day I would kill for her hair. Everyone likes different things. Some of my GC friends actually seem to be enjoying the tiara hair...

You know, I think I'd like that tiara on the mullet hair; it would improve both of them to be together. <Then again, I want black hair down to my ankles. Grain of salt, people>.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Edited because the starred out word was meant to mean - less than valuable. But now I can see how that word could be banned. It wasnt' bad. I promise. lol.

I still crack-up thinking of how it bleeped when you wrote W e i g h t w a t c h e r s all as one word. I hadn't zeroed in on the offensive word it contained until the censor bot did. Very educational. Love it!

Of course, now if I ever went to that weight loss program, I'd be giggly, thinking we were all a bunch of t w a t c h e r s. A bunch of Weigh T w a t c h e r s.

• SVDWSVDW Registered Users 98 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, we know that the KKH production team does read this forum, and that they are trying to provide us with things we'll enjoy. Everyone's taste is so different.

Maybe describing the hair styles and tiaras (do grown women want tiaras?) that you would like better, over in the comments section, is the best approach. I know you guys have good taste-- I loved that post with the Herve Leger picture-- so give the team more ideas. Help steer.

I'm personally NOT going to give specific ideas because I know my taste is terrible: as one example, I grew up watching a singer named Crystal Gayle (Google image her if you're super bored) on TV, and she had long black hair down to her ankles. I thought she was magic, and to this day I would kill for her hair. Everyone likes different things. Some of my GC friends actually seem to be enjoying the tiara hair...

You know, I think I'd like that tiara on the mullet hair; it would improve both of them to be together. <Then again, I want black hair down to my ankles. Grain of salt, people>.

Actually that dress, believe it or not, is not Herve Leger. I cannot recall the designer, but its not an Herve. At the time she wore that I went to the Neiman Marcus and asked for the dress and the lady told me wasn't from the brand. Not happy, I even email the company asking for it. But its a f***** stunning dress eh? OMG!

Update: The dress is from Sass & Bide. Beyonce has the same, in black.
    Wow, I really love the dress in black! But since it's not a Bey game, that seems less likely. Here's hoping for either of them!

And there's a (knock-off?) version of the white for sale online for $130...

• Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I still crack-up thinking of how it bleeped when you wrote W e i g h t w a t c h e r s all as one word. I hadn't zeroed in on the offensive word it contained until the censor bot did. Very educational. Love it!

Of course, now if I ever went to that weight loss program, I'd be giggly, thinking we were all a bunch of t w a t c h e r s. A bunch of Weigh T w a t c h e r s.

Omg this made me laugh out loud. Took me a minute to find the hidden word. Hahaha. That's silly.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Omg this made me laugh out loud. Took me a minute to find the hidden word. Hahaha. That's silly.

LOL. Also made me laugh out loud.
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    hahahahahaha that made my day really it did,thrilled that I am not the only "weirdo" who finds the most diverse things hilarious :D
  • Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Lol. I'm also laughing at how long it took me to figure out the bad word.
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
    Maybe describing the hair styles and tiaras (do grown women want tiaras?) that you would like better, over in the Official Suggestion Thread section, is the best approach.

This made me laugh because I imagined a whole thread with really in-depth descriptions of tiaras.
    http://orderofsplendor.blogspot.com/2011/12/royal-splendor-101-tiara-terminology.html
    Wow! It turns out I'm a huge fan of Aigrette Tiaras!

Please GluAdmin, I'd like this one, along with a smashing 20's era flapper costume! (And black hair down to Luz' ankles, though that's not flapper-ish).

image.jpg1_zpsniwvrqqb.jpg

A natural pearl and diamond aigrette tiara, late 19th century, by Guillot.

<I'm not putting it in the Suggestions thread because I can imagine the collective disgust if it actually appeared in the game, but I adore it. I've decided to become royalty, after all.>

• ShesCraftyShesCrafty Registered Users 37 Posts
    Wow! It turns out I'm a huge fan of Aigrette Tiaras!

Please GluAdmin, I'd like this one, along with a smashing 20's era flapper costume! (And black hair down to Luz' ankles, though that's not flapper-ish).

A natural pearl and diamond aigrette tiara, late 19th century, by Guillot.

<I'm not putting it in the Suggestions thread because I can imagine the collective disgust if it actually appeared in the game, but I adore it. I've decided to become royalty, after all.>

I think that is BEAUTIFUL. A pretty french twist or something with that tiara! :eek: I think it's more costume-y than what's usually available but in my personal opinion, it's killer.
    G+ annaemxo(a)gmail.com
    ShesCrafty wrote: »
    I think that is BEAUTIFUL. A pretty french twist or something with that tiara! :eek: I think it's more costume-y than what's usually available but in my personal opinion, it's killer.

Well, I'm throwing a Great Gatsby-style bash at Calabasas this weekend to celebrate Valentine's Day! I'll add you to the guest list and lend you this tiara for the night! Good idea with the French twist, too!

Ok, I'm in for the party. Is it too last minute to ask Glu to make Flapper the event dress? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, I'm in for the party. Is it too last minute to ask Glu to make Flapper the event dress? lol.

Yeah, I'd love to see a decade-by-decade costuming package. Long satin 30s gown, 50s poodle skirt, etc.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Yeah, I'd love to see a decade-by-decade costuming package. Long satin 30s gown, 50s poodle skirt, etc.

To the Suggestions thread with you!!!

Sayyyyy, if there WAS going to be a grinding event with a timer posted, what time today would that timer be up by? Have we already missed that possibility? <Wah>

Forget it! Yay!!

And for the forties those big shoulder pad dresses and Zoot suits. I love the old black & white movies. Can't help it. Comm degree. I loved watching movies for credit.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

i totally <3 this idea.