Introduce yourself! :D

Comments

• C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]

Thanks for the reassurance Luz! Aww shucks thank you :o But I dunno I think this girl is a stunner ;)
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]image.jpg1_zpsmr72owt6.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]As for the dress, it's a closet miracle! Even glu don't know how I got it xD I've had it since I first started playing. Hahaha! Sadly superpowers didn't play apart in obtaining it just pot luck!

Haha! The name is not a gimmick so you have warned Luz if you make a move on my jewellery..... Naa I'm a putty cat really :3[/FONT]

Hey I have this dress too!! I guess I'm really lucky also! ;)
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    Hey I have this dress too!! I guess I'm really lucky also! ;)

You have the red and black dress? That's great! Maybe people's closets are more diverse than I thought!

I'm a cynic. Have to admit that I was calling b u l l**** on that girl with all the special clothes on Instagram, but it'd be cool if I was wrong...

If you mean that you have the white/blue/green number that Luz is wearing, yeah, isn't it the best? It's easily my favorite outfit.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Wow, Samurai! It's fine to wear one dress if it's THAT dress. Wish I had it! You look gorgeous...I can't remember having the chance to buy/win it. Do you have it because you're a superhero? Also, I'm stealing your jewelry, too.

<hmm, maybe it's not wise to steal from someone named Samurai>

Yeah that's a hot little dress huh? I've actually never seen it before. Maybe it's from before I started playing last August?
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Yeah that's a hot little dress huh? I've actually never seen it before. Maybe it's from before I started playing last August?

I see it constantly on the NPCs, and I've always wanted it. It'd really pop on Luz. Well, they have introduced a few NPC outfits recently, so we can hope!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    Hey I have this dress too!! I guess I'm really lucky also!

I hope you do C1ar0u! I remember a while ago I posted that dress on here & only one other person had it which made me feel better! If you have too that would be awesome :D
    Breen819 wrote: »

Honestly Breen I have no idea how I got it. I started playing in June & got it within a week of playing. Lived & died in it since lol! I even contacted glu to see if they knew how I got it and they didn't even know! I thought one my of friends had gifted me it, when I messaged them saying thanks it turns out that hadn't. It's a complete mystery.
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I see it constantly on the NPCs, and I've always wanted it. It'd really pop on Luz. Well, they have introduced a few NPC outfits recently, so we can hope!

Now that is new! I have never seen it on any of the NPCs in my game but I have seen this one in a pale red colour on a few of them and of course one of the girls in the Karadash stores wears it.
    a2f24z.jpg

The red/black number would look awesome on Luz & on all the hotties I've seen in this thread :3
  • C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    Ohhhh my bad I was talking about the white / blue / Green. Oups!!
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Hi All,

I'm Dolly,
    Level 29 (so close to 30) /A++/Android
    Nice to meet u all!

PhotoGrid_1425162113252_zpsjpktan2d.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    Hi i'm Demian, And i named my char after me XD, i'm level 25 game center user.
    check my GC below.
    (made magazine cover for my my char)
    54f7936c57abc.jpg
    Me and wifey at sydney
    54f79487f0e65.jpg
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Nice to meet you. Cool cover art. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    thx, nice to meet you too hun'
  • Teehee1Teehee1 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Hi
    I'm Sasha (doll's name as well as real name). Currently level 26 B+ playing on iOS device. I have most of you added on GC from lurking on this forum but feel free to add me if you'd like. GC ID: Teehee1

image.jpg
    Sasha's GC: Teehee1
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Hey Sasha! I believe we're friends on my samcro account. welcome :)
    no i don't have any chill
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Hello! This is Shae (level 25 iPad) & Jesse (level 18 iPhone)

FTv5Nmz.jpg

I originally started with Shae, was having lots of fun with the game, and decided to create a nice looking male character that she could date (creepy I know lol). I didn't have all the studly GC friends I have now at the time ;) so now they're married :p

Jesse is also married in his game but to a different GC friend :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    7K39Zf8

Introducing Pablo, runway queen on level 31 with 90m fans and on my second comeback story. Married for 5 years to this beautiful woman (the longest of my 7 previous marriages).

Jgv43ib
    Picasso baby!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Ya!! This is Nyla, she is level 25, with 17.4 million fans and at number 151 in rank in the A+ list. :)

7bacc15f-43d7-46cb-85f4-fb61c4eefac8_zpsaia9z6dy.png

Nyla and I have been playing on and off since then game first came out, but she is now here to stay. (foreveeeeeerrr)
    She is married to a Mr. Gavin Robertson who is ranked on the D list, and is also a Physician. He is her #1 hubby
    45a02afc-1531-41f6-9cbc-69111df60567_zps7eb3wvxh.jpg
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Princess Daisy, level 29 A+ on Android:)
    KKH_Screenshot_1425553658178_zpsq4kare2v.jpg
    Teehee1 wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm Sasha (doll's name as well as real name). Currently level 26 B+ playing on iOS device. I have most of you added on GC from lurking on this forum but feel free to add me if you'd like. GC ID: Teehee1

image.jpg

Nice to meet you Sasha :)
    i really love your look btw.
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    Hey Sasha! I believe we're friends on my samcro account. welcome :)

Hi and thank you for the welcome and gifts as well! 😊
    BreeZyBooi wrote: »
    Nice to meet you Sasha :)
    i really love your look btw.

Same here and thank you. 😊
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi all, I'm one more addicted to KKH, I'm playing this fabulous game since July, Android user, currently level 31 and still in my first comeback. Love collecting houses and pets! Nice to meet you guys! That's me in the game...

[IMG][/img]li9SnFJ.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm one more addicted to KKH, I'm playing this fabulous game since July, Android user, currently level 31 and still in my first comeback. Love collecting houses and pets! Nice to meet you guys! That's me in the game...

[IMG][/img]li9SnFJ.jpg?1

More fabulous guys join the game, welcome Vats :D *throws confetti*
    More fabulous guys join the game, welcome Vats :D *throws confetti*

Look how happy he is LOL

[IMG][/img]li9SnFJ.jpg?1

Welcome Vats! I hope you stay, and I also love your guys sweater.

I understand why Moony is so excited, I mean there aren't many guys on the form..

Welcome again!!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    BreeZyBooi wrote: »
    Look how happy he is LOL
    I AM XD
    And oh I forgot *throws confetti at u too* XDDDD WELCOME to da brotherhood!!!!
    *runs*
    I AM XD
    And oh I forgot *throws confetti at u too* XDDDD WELCOME to da brotherhood!!!!
    *runs*

LoL you nailed it with the *runs*
    and thx.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thank you guys! You are so nice! I'll try to interact here whenever possible, since I use my free time to play KKH !!! I don't usually write in English so sorry any mistake I will commit!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Thank you guys! You are so nice! I'll try to interact here whenever possible, since I use my free time to play KKH !!! I don't usually write in English so sorry any mistake I will commit!

Awww XDD you're such a sweet person XD
    Sure Vats, just come whenever you have some free time, you're always welcomed here :D
    And don't have to worry too much about your English, just freely talk with us. I myself over-use emoticons and I talk like a YOLO too XDDD *got bricked*
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Hi this is Francesca (btw is my real name) // Level 33 // iOS player // A+++ lister with 71.6 million fans (#191). image_zpsqvggjuhz.jpg
    Hi this is Francesca (btw is my real name) // Level 33 // iOS player // A+++ lister with 71.6 million fans (#191). image_zpsqvggjuhz.jpg

Hi Franceschill! nice to meet you, btw I love your purse so cute!

• alpacacapaalpacacapa Registered Users 39 Posts
    I'm Nina (GC: Alpacacapa). Lvl 28, iOS player :) A+ lister but not in the TOP 100 yet :v
    You can usually spot me wearing this hair and living on caffeine.

1958431_361468424060101_5589820924391573183_n.jpg?oh=4a4b979559dbbb71655895f95db13e8d&oe=54FCDF8B&__gda__=1425800116_fa27330d263e9013c129046e342d1392
    GC: alpacacapa