Thank you, LeyshlaGisel/MamaFapxo!!

triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
OMG, I didn't ask but you sent me the new stuff!!!! Thank you!!!

Also, one of the gifts said they were sent by a different friend (who isn't playing anymore). A glitch? Months ago I was gifted 100+ items by the same friend, I'm assuming that was a glitch too and it was actually you so thanks so much!!!!! You completed my wardrobe!! :-)

I'm triciac26 on GC btw :D

Comments

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    YOU'RE WELCOME, BEAUTIFUL !!

I do remember you very well. Yeah, the whole gifting thing is just crazy. Did you recently ask someone in this sub forum to gift you? I don't want to take the credit when it wasn't really me. I do remember gifting you of course, a while ago. :o
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    I looked at my friends list and it fluctuates. Sometimes you're the third friend on my list, other times it's that other friend (and you're not on the list).

OMG I'm mortified. I remember thanking her instead of you for the 100+ gifts!! You’re amazing. I can’t even imagine how much time you spent sending me those gifts! And you gift loads of other players too!! You're a gem! :-)

And I didn't ask anyone to gift me so you deserve all the credit haha. Thank you!! <3
    Well you're welcome, lovely. I'd do it any time. There's those friends I've met on here that I tend to help them stay on top of the newest fashion, so you'll have new stuff every time something new comes up. <3<3

I gift strangers like 1-2 things but close friends I pamper them! :o
  • triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    Aww thanks!! I hope they fix the glitch soon! :-)
  • LisaPizzaLisaPizza Registered Users 20 Posts
    LeyshlaGisellllllllllllllll!!! Thank you SO much for the gifts this morning - best thing to wake up to! Just like triiciiaa I have a weird glitch on my friends list so sometimes it shows as MamaFapxo and sometimes as another person, so this morning I got loads of gifts but it kept flicking between saying they were from you and the other person. I'm going to throw a massive THANK YOU out there on the assumption they were from you, and if not - hell, THANK YOU anyway for being a fab member of the forum and offering loads of help and advice :)

Hope you're both having a good day xx
    LisaPizza wrote: »
    LeyshlaGisellllllllllllllll!!! Thank you SO much for the gifts this morning - best thing to wake up to! Just like triiciiaa I have a weird glitch on my friends list so sometimes it shows as MamaFapxo and sometimes as another person, so this morning I got loads of gifts but it kept flicking between saying they were from you and the other person. I'm going to throw a massive THANK YOU out there on the assumption they were from you, and if not - hell, THANK YOU anyway for being a fab member of the forum and offering loads of help and advice :)

Hope you're both having a good day xx

Awh why thank you! Yeah, I remember adding you and gifting you but you never did tell me if you ever received them. You gals are amazing! :o:o
    Awh why thank you! Yeah, I remember adding you and gifting you but you never did tell me if you ever received them. You gals are amazing! :o:o

YOU'RE amazing!! Thank you so much again ~smoooooch~

Now excuse me while I go and apply for position as president of your fan club. xx
    LisaPizza wrote: »
    YOU'RE amazing!! Thank you so much again ~smoooooch~

Now excuse me while I go and apply for position as president of your fan club. xx

Haha! Do you need anything else? Did you get the stuff they added in this update?
    Haha! Do you need anything else? Did you get the stuff they added in this update?

I think I now have nearly everything - you've been BEYOND generous - in-game-Lisa is very happy with all her new swag (as real-life-Lisa I'm quite jealous!)

All hail LeyshlaGisel 🙌💛
  • marion57310marion57310 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Thank you again LeyshlaGisel/MamaFapxo!!! You are amazing!!!! I had pretty much nothing and now I've got nearly everything!!! So wonderful to wake up and open all the gifts (late for work but oh well!) like christmas morning!
    I m having so much fun changing outfits several times a day!

You're the best!!
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I'd also like a massive thanks to LeyshisGisel! You've been so kind and generous to send me those lovely clothes I can't think you enough! I also wasn't exoecting all the new things at the level I'm not even at yet so thank you thank you thank you!! Xxx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    My pleasure, ladies! :o