How to find boyfriends house

StopseaworldStopseaworld Registered Users 1 Posts
My boyfriend told me during a date that he was giving me a key to his house and I could come visit him anytime I wanted but I can't find it? Where's the location? How do I get there?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The little house next to your mansion in Calabasas. Oh, let's face it, you have an magnificent pool house, and that's "his' Wink wink. It has a red heart on it.

I've also heard some Significant Others have crash pads over by the Airport, but I've never been there. I'd love a screenshot. Seeing his real place might speak volumes about the freeloader. lol Just kidding Sweetie Pie. (In case he's reading lol) My ipad hubby actually says loving things everytime I turn around.

Let us know which place or both you get to barge in on. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    From what I have gathered if your lover is B List or below their apartment is at The West Inn Apartments in LAX. If they are an A-Lister they live the house next door to the Calabasas Mansion in Calabasas as Koko said :3
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I've also heard some Significant Others have crash pads over by the Airport, but I've never been there. I'd love a screenshot. Seeing his real place might speak volumes about the freeloader. lol

fc63pi.png2m5mku9.png

The apartment near LAX isn't so bad. It's quaint lol.