Options

#baby baby

memeify1memeify1 Registered Users 23 Posts
When or we going to have a baby or there any updates on baby news anyone know ???????????

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Right now it all seems to be speculation. A number of people want that option, a number don't.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    I dont want babies. And I can't imagine how that would fit into the game. So what, a nanny would take care of it? I only go home for parties. Is that baby gonna be there too? I think it's more complicated than what's its worth
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Daphy wrote: »
    I dont want babies. And I can't imagine how that would fit into the game. So what, a nanny would take care of it? I only go home for parties. Is that baby gonna be there too? I think it's more complicated than what's its worth

I agree! No babies, ick! Sorry, I love babies and kids irl but I'm a workaholic in KKH. Babies would be an energy suck.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I don't have the general attention-span to get KKH married and maintain a relationship, so I already forfeit those plot lines. And I'm pretty good with my real-life kids, so I'd be missing out on yet another set of plot lines.

I greedily don't want the developers to divert their energy to something I'm gonna ignore! Me, me, me!

And I wonder about the awkward threats you'd get for failing to keep up with your parental responsibilities. Now, your spouse threatens to divorce you for letting them down. What happens when I ignore my pretend baby? Does DSS call, threatening to remove it? That'd be a screenshot to savor! Yikes.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Everybody is saying about taking care of babies. What with pets? There are pets in the game and you don't have to take care of them. They only give energy. In real life you have to feed them, play with them and many other stuff. Just like with babies. So why can't you buy a baby with a house?
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I, personally, don't want a baby, in the game. Would we then have to hire 14 nannies?
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    @PrincessDaisy: Oh, that's a new wrinkle. I hope my baby has that cute Calabasas polo shirt, then! Love that! I'm guessing it would, because I'd only bother buying a baby for the Calabasas house.

Still, given my real-life situation, I'd find it too bizarre to have a baby GIVING me energy!

• Options
    artseeartsee Registered Users 16 Posts
    What would we need babies for? The husbands are annoying enough to deal with, whining and crying all the time -_-
  • Options
    Also, if you divorced, would the babies only be there to give you energy half the time? Could I possibly get Maria to babysit if I was a floundering single parent? Imagine her rage!

And would my sexy Roadster suddenly become a Honda Odyssey? Ugh.

• Options
    And if you think the spouses are energy zapping, dollars costing little responsibilities. I'm against kids in the game, have one in real life, but the concept that you buy one to go in the house, would we then be buying different babies to have in the various houses? And I'm sure that if they did put kids in the game, we'd have to tap them once a day, but instead of getting energy......they'd probably take ours.

So, if we're voting.......I vote no. We can probably babysit Kim's adorable little girl if we want to connect with kids. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Also, if you divorced, would the babies only be there to give you energy half the time? CouId I possibly get Maria to babysit if I was a floundering single parent? Imagine her rage!

And would my sexy Roadster suddenly become a Honda Odyssey? Ugh.

You're killing me. Omg this snow is making me loony and your comments have me cracking up. You, my friend, win the internet today!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I play to get away from things... LOL. No baby for me, hell I just got divorce number 3 because I was tired of spending all my $
  • Options
    Now that's one job I'd happily do for game Kim!

I know it contradicts everything I just said, but if the Wests ever allowed North to be exploited into the game, I'd be babysitting her in a second! What a little sweetie she seems to be! I love the pictures of her sitting and giggling with Kourtney's daughter. It makes me think that she's getting real time and love from her adults and I'm so glad! No matter what the rest of the clan does, those kids are vulnerable, real people.

• Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    You're killing me. Omg this snow is making me loony and your comments have me cracking up. You, my friend, win the internet today!

Thanks!

Maybe my prize could be one KKH Kate Middleton ring. Still don't have it, probably never will. I wonder if anyone does...

Just don't go all Jack-Nicholson-at-the-end-of-The-Shining, Breen! The snow will melt someday! It's good that you have us to distract you.

• Options
    I got the ring. On my smartphone game, so you need a magnifying glass to see the Diana ring. lol. But, when my other Android does a party, she always invites her twin, so then I get to see Koko in the ring on a nice tablet screen. Lovely ring. I'll screenshot her with it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I got the ring.

Well, you certainly deserve it! Good. How awkward to have it for only one of the girls, though. The bickering...

Always love screenshots! I can just imagine your girl at parties, trying to surreptitiously arrange her hand so that everyone has to see the ring, like when you first get engaged in real life!

I'm going to step out for a second, to go put the ring on in Luz' closet and weep a little. "Open up some gift boxes to get it". You monsters!!!!

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    If I have to take care of the baby, I'll be netural. In all honesty I rather have a baby than an husband in the game. Mostly because I hate dating with a burning passion. Ugh, they're so annoying, and I waste money on someone who's needy all the time. Man, I even the top couples list is pointless. Leveling up isn't a big deal to me anyways. Money does the talking. IF I don't have to take care of a thing, hey where do I sig up?
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    It'd be an interesting virtual baby who wasn't needy all the time! I'm hoping they'd play out like Princess Daisy's pet/babies. That'd be pretty funny.

But overall I keep thinking that babies don't totally fit into a game about climbing to the top of Hollywood...

• Options
    They use babies as publicity stunts in actual Hollywood. I don't see why not here?
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    They use babies as publicity stunts in actual Hollywood. I don't see why not here?

True, very true! Imagine if they were incorporated into appearances and photo-shoots... And then if there were the cute/cringe-worthy mom and baby matching haute-couture items. They might give a huge bump in fans, anyway!

• Options
    Baby's first photo shoot! Haha, that'll be funny. Taking your newborn to a club like the Lif. I'll be a very responsible parent!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.