Comeback... s?

2Next

Comments

• KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    I chose the fashion icon comeback , what exactly is the new action as I haven't noticed a new one ? Anyone else , or am I just being thick? Lol
  • MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    Kkmia wrote: »
    I chose the fashion icon comeback , what exactly is the new action as I haven't noticed a new one ? Anyone else , or am I just being thick? Lol
    I picked love guru and now when I go on dates there is a big heart among the regular tappable actions you can tap on for bigger and better points and hearts. I figure the fashion one means you get a new tappable action on the catwalk.
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Hey, I'm not #1 at the moment, but will this option occur to me when I will get number one? Would love to do the comeback for many reasons haha.

It should! I was #1 and had the comeback option but I thought about
    it too long and I dropped to #2 and it went away. Thought I was gonna lose the option... but once I got back to #1 the comeback option was there. And there doesn't seem to be a time frame on it as far as I can see. Just gotta be #1.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • SunnyFunTimeSunnyFunTime Registered Users 7 Posts
    Mine came back when I was #1. Every time. Lol. I finally chose to start over. Been fun so far. I chose money now on all events I have a separate money icon that pops up every so often to get extra money. Like the blue stars but $$.
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Yeah the fashion icon action fills up half a star which is nice for the 8 hours. As well as an energy bolt but can only be used once. Bummer.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    I'm feeling quite left out because I'm only number 3 in my game and the number one is like 100 million in front of me so I've basically got no chance :( I wish this couldve been something they let the top 5 do or something
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
    I'm feeling quite left out because I'm only number 3 in my game and the number one is like 100 million in front of me so I've basically got no chance :( I wish this couldve been something they let the top 5 do or something

Keep throwing those parties and gigs. A friend from here had said you get 1m for 3h and 8h parties. If you keep doing those, you'll get there in no time. :)
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm like #103 in my game, haha. I wonder if it will be available when/if I get #1? I play at a slow pace...I usually can't really grind until the weekend if then. I work 50+ hours/week irl =\
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I'm like #103 in my game, haha. I wonder if it will be available when/if I get #1? I play at a slow pace...I usually can't really grind until the weekend if then. I work 50+ hours/week irl =\

As far as we know there is no time limit and knowing they give you the chance at getting all three comebacks, I think there is no worries.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    This is a great new feature. Fun to go back and start again, but no worries Eselletea, you'll get there. And if this comeback event isn't around, you just know they'll have some other fun thing. Plus, you know what I do not miss? All those characters with bubbles, you click on them, they tell you they're something special like a makeup artist, a pharmacist, a stunt double, you click network, and they insult you. Remember that? That's back too. lol.

And the party advice is great. especially if you're just over the 100s. I'm 550 something. So you're sitting pretty. :) Have fun and enjoy your time playing, you're not in competition with anyone but yourself. A while after this update, everyone will be sitting up at max fans again, and if you're having fun playing, well then you're winning. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Fo'shizzle. I just crossed back to the D LIST. I don't want to hurry up and get to the finish line again. I like the challenge. I sat at number one foreverrrr. And did all these gigs without any fan gain. Im enjoying seeing my fans rank go back up.

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Thanks ladies :) I'm not going to worry too much about it. I'm just working my way slowly up to #1 and we'll see what happens then. :)

So glad I joined this forum, just sayin!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Thanks ladies :) I'm not going to worry too much about it. I'm just working my way slowly up to #1 and we'll see what happens then. :)

So glad I joined this forum, just sayin!

Me too! Being apart of this forum has definitely changed my gaming experience for the better. It's so much fun having people to connect with that are as cray cray about the game as I am!

• WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    breen819 wrote: »
    it's so much fun having people to connect with that are as cray cray about the game as i am!

Werd!!!! :D