Options

Pets

SunnyFunTimeSunnyFunTime Registered Users 7 Posts
Anyone know how long it takes pets to recharge? Or how often their bonuses can be gathered?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I've thought it was 4 hours, but it might have changed. I seem to be playing enough to hit them twice a day, maybe more but I don't know the precise time it takes for them to recharge. I get bonuses from my spouse twice a day.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I'm pretty sure it's still 4 hrs, but I'll check again. And do you get bonuses from your spouse 2x a day on all your games? I've only been able to tap on mine once a day.
  • Options
    Lol it probably just seems longer on the pets, because when I need them, it's not time. lol. But yes, one spouse has been giving me bonuses twice, not sure about the other game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SunnyFunTimeSunnyFunTime Registered Users 7 Posts
    You get bonuses from Spouses? And here I have been avoiding the plunge b/c it says "max out" on the only one I got close to marrying. I thought u get more for not marrying? Hmmm. Need to rethink that. Lol.
    For the pets it only seems like twice a day, bur Im not sure. Every 4 hours would be awesome!
  • Options
    Tami wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's still 4 hrs, but I'll check again.

Sorry it took a day to test. When I posted, I had just went on my pet run. And then I kept missing the 3hr mark lol. So finally checked this morning up to the 3.5hr mark. Pets still reset every 4hrs. :) At least for iOS.
  • Options
    Thanks Tami, good to know. Of course, we always need more energy, don't we? :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No problem. And ofc lol. Though it's going to take a while to get, it's cool that we can have a possible +43 energy xD
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Tami wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's still 4 hrs, but I'll check again. And do you get bonuses from your spouse 2x a day on all your games? I've only been able to tap on mine once a day.

It's definitely every 4 hours for pets... on the nose :)

I only get bonuses from hubby once every 24 hours though... weird.
  • Options
    ok, today so far no tapping on spouses. I promise to keep a log of what game hubby gives up the bonus at what times. I am the first to admit, the three games do sort of blur together. Gee, did I get the Kittens energy on the ipad yet this morning, or was it the SmartPhone? See what I mean? So today, a la Tami - I will actually log it, and come back with a definitive answer.:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary