Is the Private Jet worth the K-Stars?

LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
Hey guys, I know it's not exactly a new feature but for the first time since the game came out I've managed to save up and s****e together enough k stars to afford the private jet. But considering how long it's taken me being a poor A Lister and all if it was worth the money or if I am better off using it on clothes and accessories?
KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
Playing on iOS
Prev1

Comments

• LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Haha that's so funny, that word now starred is actually s c r a p e lol

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Totally!!!! YES!!! NEVER have to pay for air fare you will save a ton of money and then you can also fly around everywhere and collect energy. One trip around the world, over 60 places to tap, I can pretty much fill my energy bar... well worth it. I think many will agree.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Lol the jet is by far the most important thing in this game, along with a car. Traveling for free helps a ton and saves you up them dollar bills! Once you have those two things and as well as the Calabasas mansion, for those parties, you're all set. You also dont need to go buckwild trying to buy furniture for your home, especially the ones that cost k-stars. A pet helps too. Just spend wisely on things you want after you secured the jet, car, and the mansion. :)
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    Thanks for the advice ladies I took it and splurged on the private jet, so very glam! How come it's a good idea to get the calabasas mansion for parties? I have the Miami mansion and you can have a max of 4 guests in that one so lots of small talk there. Xx

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice ladies I took it and splurged on the private jet, so very glam! How come it's a good idea to get the calabasas mansion for parties? I have the Miami mansion and you can have a max of 4 guests in that one so lots of small talk there. Xx

The Calabasas mansion can hold up to 7 guests! Perfect for weekend events.
    The Calabasas mansion can hold up to 7 guests! Perfect for weekend events.

What would I do without you? Xxx ������

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    What would I do without you? Xxx ������

Haha, happy to help! :o
  • Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    Hey guys, I know it's not exactly a new feature but for the first time since the game came out I've managed to save up and s****e together enough k stars to afford the private jet. But considering how long it's taken me being a poor A Lister and all if it was worth the money or if I am better off using it on clothes and accessories?
    Yes, the Jet is totally worth it since you never have to pay for flying to another location again. The trifecta is the Jet, a car and the Calabasas home, when you have those you're golden. P.S That auto censoring is a trip. The first time it censored the word "Shaky" in one of my posts, making it seem like I said the S word, I worried that everyone was going to think I was a foul mouthed hooligan, but now it seems kind of funny.
    My friend had said a bad word in the PM and it wasn't censored. I found that to be hilarious. It's censored here though.
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Emphatically agree with these gorgeous dolls... the jet is EVERYTHING!! :)
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    the Jet is awesome plus you can throw parties on it and travel anywhere for energy.

i prefer the punta mita house for parties. i almost never throw them at calabasas. you don't get more fans for the 7 guests over 4 or 5 so it doesn't matter much. i actually didn't realize this until the comeback
    no i don't have any chill
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    the Jet is awesome plus you can throw parties on it and travel anywhere for energy.

i prefer the punta mita house for parties. i almost never throw them at calabasas. you don't get more fans for the 7 guests over 4 or 5 so it doesn't matter much. i actually didn't realize this until the comeback

True, but the Calabasas mansion is preferable for weekend events. I use the Miami house for parties when needing fans.
    True, but the Calabasas mansion is preferable for weekend events. I use the Miami house for parties when needing fans.

i always see people say this but i don't understand why. can you get more stars there?
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    i always see people say this but i don't understand why. can you get more stars there?

Well, in five minutes you can finish a whole party, and then cruise around, refresh your 27 energies needed, and start again. It's very efficient. Also, if there are seven guests and the event is one where the event objects drop from each guest, then you're able to collect more objects for your event meter in Calabasas in five minutes than you can anyplace else. But some people aren't obsessed with absolute efficiency...it matters to me because I selfishly play two games, while trying to also play with my kids on the weekends! I like to fly along.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts

I think it's bcause you get those big purple stars (which I believe are worth more points) from the "small talk", so more guests = more of those. It doesn't seem like you always get them though, but maybe I'm wrong about that. More guests is also good just because I know those 5 energy spent aren't only going to get me like, 3 stars, like some things do, you know? Hopefully that made sense....

Anyway, agreed about the car / jet combo being crucial. I was ALWAYS poor before I had them, not a problem anymore.

Stars are precious, but spending them on the jet is definitely worth it. Pets, too.
    Yeah, the whole point is that you get extra little thingys for events. :)
    oh i see, thanks for explaining. i play a little differently then most so some things that might seem obvious will probably escape me lol.
    oh i see, thanks for explaining. i play a little differently then most so some things that might seem obvious will probably escape me lol.

oh ho ho, I know what you mean. ;) lmao.
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    honey... who you callin' a hoe? :D
    Wish wrote: »
    honey... who you callin' a hoe? :D

Lol! I never added the 'e', my darling! :o
    lol ;) you ladies crack me up
    lol ;) you ladies crack me up

I been meaning to mention that I didnt know your character was the vampire guy! Lol I showed my mom, and she started cracking up.
  • starshapedstarshaped Registered Users 37 Posts
    This has really helped, thanks guys. I didn't consider getting the jet or car but now I think I'd better get saving :-)
    Add me on g+, Charlie Watson
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    They are the two most important things you can do for yourself Starshaped. Between saving money of traveling, as LeyshlaG pointed out, you never have to be waiting for energy again. Run around tap till you have what you need, then go finish that gig! I did the economical Rover, but then we still had to pay the bus fare. Then they added the jet, removed travel expenses on cars and everything was included. That was a Glu Game Changer.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CammiMarieCammiMarie Registered Users 4 Posts

I splurged on the K stars and got it too. It's saved me loads of money flying around every where. The cost of the K stars has to add up eventually ;)
    Yay CammiMarie. Fly the Friendly Skies! You'll see your bank balance growing. Great choice, now, you DO have a car too right? Getting around NY and LA it's practically a necessity.

Hey, has anyone splurged on tarmac decorations? I would buy them for K$, but my stars, well I spend them on clothes and pets. I tell myself if I get one, I'll do the red carpet, and the flowers on the stands are gorgeous. I'd love to see tarmac decorated screenshots if anyone has. (That's how my splurging goes. I see it, then I need it. LOL)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Yay CammiMarie. Fly the Friendly Skies! You'll see your bank balance growing. Great choice, now, you DO have a car too right? Getting around NY and LA it's practically a necessity.

Hey, has anyone splurged on tarmac decorations? I would buy them for K$, but my stars, well I spend them on clothes and pets. I tell myself if I get one, I'll do the red carpet, and the flowers on the stands are gorgeous. I'd love to see tarmac decorated screenshots if anyone has. (That's how my splurging goes. I see it, then I need it. LOL)

Nope! The only thing I got was the suitcases bc they were cash! I never ever go out to the private jet area so I haven't really bothered. I did furnish the jet though! Any of the places I own that don't have pets I haven't seen in months. I never go to my Tribeca loft, or Punta Mita!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
    Now a suggestion should be made that each home we purchase get an energy spot or pet. I always take care of my pets. Believe me, there are plenty of well kept animals in Tribeca for example.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    You should add this to the suggestions thread! I would love to have a pet in each home
    Done! I could see a dog in a pet carrier on the plane. And my plane is all decorated inside as well. The only time I see the tarmac is when I grab at the extra energy in the suitcase inside the airline. lol. And darn. If they want us to buy the tarmac stuff, give us back the young Tom Sellack looking Pilot. No sooner do we pay, then he disappears. Hey.. do you smell that? It's another suggestion! lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary