Options

Could anyone help me please

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
I want to switch my forum photo but no idea how?anyone able to lend a hand?? thanks

Comments

• Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Hey just click on settings and then on edit avatar and you should be able to change your forum picture xx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. On the top of any forum page, toward the right, you will see Notifications My Profile Settings
    Click on Settings. you'll see a tab down the left, go to My Settings, 3rd down is Change Avatar. click that and it will let you change your pic.

Does everyone else know you can customize your profiles, so if people come to see your profile, you can set it up with your colors, and things? If you didn't know, go have fun when you get a chance. Another way to make this forum your own. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thank you Lyanna and Kokonut :) I want to use my game avatar do I need to save to my computer then upload? also I would like to add people who actually play the game.....how do I go about that,using the info I see on various people's posts?? thanks again :D
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Yeah exactly what you just said! You can add me my GC: .Cullen
    Hope to see you in the game! X
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Yeah, if you have Game Center, the app will already be included on your iPhone/iPod. You can add me as well. :) It's on my signature below.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    errrr I play on facebook and also on my android phone..... can I still add??
  • Options
    and Kokonut I tried changing colors like you mentioned but nothing worked,please elaborate if you don't mind,thank you.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You won't be able to add the LeyshlaGisel & Lyanna but on your Android device you will be able to add players via Google+ such as Kokokokonut - her info is in her signature :)

Does everyone else know you can customize your profiles, so if people come to see your profile, you can set it up with your colors, and things? If you didn't know, go have fun when you get a chance. Another way to make this forum your own. ;)

It's only available to mods to customise the colour of profiles and stuff :). I have flashing stars as my background on my profile but I don't recall being able to do it before I became a mod.
  • Options
    thank you thank you thank you :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, I feel so stupid. Darn, not easy being new at something. You want to please everyone. Oh well, I'll cry in my rootbeer in the lounge. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary