Options

Facebook contacts not visible even after login

legend.killerlegend.killer Registered Users 4 Posts
I used to play on samsung galaxy tab 3 running android 4.4.2, but frm the very beginning I was unable to access any of my facebook contact in the game. Login is successful but none of my friend is visible ....
And for sure , I have many friends on FB who plays KK:H......
Is this a bug?

Comments

• Options
    It is no fun without being able to date/gift our real friends...... I have been waited long for this bug to be fixed... but I am very disappointed. Let me know if this is not gonna resolved, I have to unistall the game!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm Galaxy too, and I couldn't even connect my two different Android games as friends. So here's what worked for me. I had to go into Google+, and start putting people in my circle. It's being in a circle together that lets you play with others. I have never been able to connect with facebook people. Some can, some can't But...every android has been able to connect with Google+ Don't uninstall, you just have to connect a different way. I'll help. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks a lot ....
    But magically, after I posted in thi thread,2 of my facebook friends are there ..... wow
    dont know how..... but it is
    I will definitely stick to the game and will soon make it #1
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Lol. It's magic. That's what we do around here legend.killer and darn it. I thought I'd be your first google+ friend. lol Have fun and enjoy the game. This forum is a wealth of information. Here's a hint, buy any car, and the jet ASAP. You will save so much $$ on transportation you'll be #1 in no time. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary