No gigs?

2Next

Comments

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Okay, I just need to know if I will receive the new guests or not. It's a simple question and a simple answer. I'm playing on Android, in a Galaxy Tab 2. I'm on level 27. And yes, I do this comeback thing and only received the gig about my own game.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Okay, I just need to know if I will receive the new guests or not. It's a simple question and a simple answer. I'm playing on Android, in a Galaxy Tab 2. I'm on level 27. And yes, I do this comeback thing and only received the gig about my own game.

Yes, you will receive new quests eventually. It may be with a new update or there may be a new fix that goes live.
  • MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    I'm on A list again. So if I do the comeback again, maybe I receive the new guests?
    I dint get any new quests specific to a comeback when I did it more than once. The only gigs were Simon's usual one when I finished the misc quest (the one you get when you're all caught up and waiting for the update).
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Yes, you will receive new quests eventually. It may be with a new update or there may be a new fix that goes live.

So it's really a glitch? I'm glad to hear that and happy because it will be fixed. Thank you!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    So it's really a glitch? I'm glad to hear that and happy because it will be fixed. Thank you!

I'm saying we are looking into the issue and it is highly likely that any issues you're having will be fixed by an update.
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    I'm saying we are looking into the issue and it is highly likely that any issues you're having will be fixed by an update.

Is this purely an android issue? I didn't do the comeback, but haven't had anything but regular gig calls from Simon in weeks....

Btw... regarding the newer thread that was closed discussing free k stars... I was being self-deprecating & explained that although it sucks to not get them, it depends on location, platform, device, etc.... which is what I was told. I was certainly not jumping in (again) as you said... I was trying to make light of the situation, really.
  • trangietrangie Registered Users 29 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    Is this purely an android issue? I didn't do the comeback, but haven't had anything but regular gig calls from Simon in weeks....

I'm on iOS and having that problem so I don't think this problem is unique to Android. The lack of quest is making my comeback harder since there's no quest to look forward to playing and small gigs aren't doing it for me :( I hope the problem will be addressed soon or the weekend event will ease that for me *sigh*
    And you're not alone on the free k stars issue, I try my luck every single time and would only get one or two stars once in a blue moon (literally 1-3 stars every week if I'm lucky enough). Good thing with doing the comeback thingy that I came across the Rising Star star pack again (energy refill + 50 Kstars + a pair sunglasses which I already own since I had bought that pack when I first started out) for £1.49 (I'm from the UK) so life isn't too bad for my doll at the moment :)
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I was being self-deprecating.

It's pretty hard to convey tone and meaning with these text conversations, isn't it? And then one ends up feeling worse if the thread is closed, leaving you unable to smooth things over!

It's a whole new style of communication to adjust to, when nobody can see your body language for clues!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

LuzVarias wrote: »

It's pretty hard to convey tone and meaning with these text conversations, isn't it? And then one ends up feeling worse if the thread is closed, leaving you unable to smooth things over!

It's a whole new style of communication to adjust to, when nobody can see your body language for clues!

thanks luz........... exactly right <3
    trangie wrote: »
    I'm on iOS and having that problem so I don't think this problem is unique to Android. The lack of quest is making my comeback harder since there's no quest to look forward to playing and small gigs aren't doing it for me :( I hope the problem will be addressed soon or the weekend event will ease that for me *sigh*
    And you're not alone on the free k stars issue, I try my luck every single time and would only get one or two stars once in a blue moon (literally 1-3 stars every week if I'm lucky enough)

Thanks trangie & welcome! :)

It's good to know that the K Star & Gig issues aren't just an android problem (sorry though!).... this is the very reason I'm hesitant to do the comeback thing. I would be all for it, if I knew I would have fun quests & lots to do... like when the game first started. But, I don't want to be stuck at the bottom with Simon only calling with little gigs... not worth the risk :(
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Thanks trangie & welcome! :)

It's good to know that the K Star & Gig issues aren't just an android problem (sorry though!).... this is the very reason I'm hesitant to do the comeback thing. I would be all for it, if I knew I would have fun quests & lots to do... like when the game first started. But, I don't want to be stuck at the bottom with Simon only calling with little gigs... not worth the risk :(

Someone understands me. I love you. :o
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    Someone understands me. I love you. :o

awwwwwww..... i <3 you too!!
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Same here I'm playing on iOS on iPad and the only quest I got was the mobile game one, absolutely thing since then and since I'm doing the comeback you need more quests to get back on top
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Yurp, which is why I'm waiting. I tend to throw a few parties once a day to get me closer to #1 because I decided to do the comeback again though I'm seriously not grinding for it.

Maybe I should. Grind to get to the second outfit and leave the second comeback to the quests when they come.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o