YAY!!!! "Wine & Dine Your Valentine" event starts in 12 hrs!

Comments

• WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Panda69x wrote: »
    Happy Hearts Day everyone!!!! I'm so freakin excited for the VDay clothes! One of the gifts that my real life man got me was a gift card so I'm all set :) Cheers to love in all of it's many forms :x XOXO

Panda... why do I <3 you so much?
    If I didn't have one already, I'd make you my Valentine! :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh Panda. Lucky you for the gift cards. I helped pick out a new Michael Kors bag, and hopefully when I open it up, there are a couple of cards tossed in there. My itunes is good, but Google Play is running low. lol. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Alright, the kids are finally sleeping, time to make my plans for the event!

* I'm throwing continuous three-hour fundraising parties tonight because the Wine & Dine thing just has to be a dating grind event (get $$$ ready!)

* I have my baby all set to wake me up slightly before five am tomorrow, so I can start both games going soon after things begin! (Lucky for me, she'd be doing that anyway, event or no event. Lucky me?)

* I'm planning to call in sick to work (no, kidding! but how bad is it that my mind even goes there?!? and this isn't even a Christmas or New Year's event, for pity's sake! may need to have head examined).

Anybody have good ideas to share?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Make ****ins tonight so Mr.Kokonut can take a pumpkin raisin with him to work tomorrow. Get up early, sneeze a few times and curl up in my favorite chair under a blanket, and because I've turned on the "Oh I think I'm sick" plan so no one expects me to do much tomorrow. Surround myself with my smartphone, ipad, and tablet, with 2 lightning chargers ready to go. Sit, play and periodically get up for coffee, make lunch for my son, and play. That's basically my day. Oh, plus getting ready for the next snow storm, but not the big one planned for next week.

Who else has an plan?

ETA: Ok my bad word is an individual cupcake size sweet flavored bread product. It's also an old fashioned fur mega cuff, large enough to put both hands into, to keep warm circa the 1800-1910s? Ok, I'm just really laughing because I have never seen that word blocked out like that. lol. I mean, it's such a suzy homemaker thing to do.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If the Glu censor bot was a man, I'd buy him pink clothes and marry him tonight!

The best part is that you forget so many bad words over the course of your life, but this bot is going to help us remember every single one. Awesomeness!

I would love to know what fun word that was. I mean seriously, how much more Homespun goodness can there be besides one of those contriband word things. lol. Anyway, that's my plan for the event. Actually, what time do I have to wake up tonight/tomorrow morning to see what the event is all about. 7 hours means get up at 5. Yeah, wth. I'll start then. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well, I'd been very tired and very silly last night, and I had too much fun!

Today I'm removing the two most ridiculous posts I wrote, so as to return this thread to its original intent! Bad me! I'm removing the two posts totally on my own volition. Sorry to make a mess, Koko! You're a good sport to put up with my shenanigans!

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i'm just gonna moonwalk out of this convo
    no i don't have any chill
    As risque as this conversation may seem, there is nothing wrong with Gherkin. It is among other things, a name for short stubby sweet pickles, And so, if you were to walk up to someone and they were to ask you "Is that a gherkin in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" That might be more innocent than it seams.

But, back to topic - No pickles in the pocket for this quest - we see the lovely outfits we're aiming for, and need only to learn how this finery can be earned?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    I got a bag with a dog in it and a giftbox from my hubby. :D

Alas we have to earn event points on dates this weekend. That's going to be very expensive, I don't think I'll get the dress but I'll try to get the giftbox and the shoes.
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i got an ugly pink suit jacket but i'm gonna rock it channeling my inner miami vice
    no i don't have any chill
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I got the bag with a dog too not a bad little freebie really! Not sure about the tshirt and shoes combo :/ least we have some fresh jobs to do!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Looks like our partners have really spoiled us ... A dog in a bag and a gift box
    I know, could get used to this treatment! I got some sexy love heart tights although it's a shame they don't cover the foot too

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Purpleprince90Purpleprince90 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Got the dog in the bag too :) Got 40 energy 2 times in the gift box unfortunately, guess I wont be getting the valentines box items then since Im not going to spend 40 K stars
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    The dog is soo cute:D
    That's such an awesome gift dog! So happy because I happened to win the loose bun hair that I'd been wanting from a regular gift box that was triggered first thing! I won 4k from the special gift box, but with this event, I'm really glad of it!

And people are gonna go nuts about the return of you know who!

This is really a great event!

And the very best part: I can still use the iPod Touch 4!! After last update, I'd feared any event would stop me again, but this one flows smoothly!

• HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    Where is the best place to go on dates? I don't have a lot of money so I don't want to waste it :( But NY in Oak is the only place where you get Fancy wine for 4 energy
    Helphelp wrote: »
    Where is the best place to go on dates? I don't have a lot of money so I don't want to waste it :( But NY in Oak is the only place where you get Fancy wine for 4 energy

El panino is pretty good not as quick as oak but has some low priced actions

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    @ helphelp dates in Dubai and the Hamptons are free but you'll have to spend more energy.

And don't forget to wear the tacky tiara on your dates, it'll give you more event points.
    On a single date I got nearly 30 points ( I wore the tiara, the dog purse and a dress I got from one of the gift boxes ).
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts

Someone had made a list of the restaurants that are cheap but I can't find it but I remember in Dubai it's free. Except like the $2 to have a conversation. lol
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • KayKayGAKayKayGA Registered Users 6 Posts
    I like the pink blazer my wife got me, but it fits my regular style. I picked up some brown loafers in the giftbox she gave me, and an upper-arm heart tattoo that is one of the items that gives V-Day bonus points in the giftbox I earned. Hoping to luck into the bonus necklace. 40 stars is a bit steep for a box that could have anything in it.

As for affordable dates, I enjoy The Hamptons, Dubai, and Napa. I wouldn't overlook the nightclubs, either. Hindsight tells me that I should've picked Love Guru for my first comeback. *lol*
    Oh dammit, I didn't manage to get the Tiara
    I really do love the Oak though. Vintage Wine and I think it's the meal(?) action that makes it rain hearts. I started getting 1h dates so I would click on those two and immediately finish the dates up quickly. Then I got 4h ones.
    1h dates were the best!!!

4h dates??? Hell no hahhahahaha
    1h dates were the best!!!

4h dates??? Hell no hahhahahaha

LOL they were easy though. Not as tedious as the regular quests collecting stars. By far one of my favorite events and it's partly because of the cute stuff we got but HELLO, CASSIO returned! Hahaha, sadly not for long though the things he said to my character, it's a bit hot in hurrr. :o:p
    I'd prefer if it was parties!
  • reubennreubenn Registered Users 41 Posts
    I keep only getting options for 4h or 8h dates... are there any advantages through completing longer dates cupcake-wise?
    reubenn wrote: »
    I keep only getting options for 4h or 8h dates... are there any advantages through completing longer dates cupcake-wise?

Yep there is. Having 1h and then going to 4h, there was a change.
    Chiyo wrote: »
    I got a bag with a dog in it and a giftbox from my hubby. :D

Alas we have to earn event points on dates this weekend. That's going to be very expensive, I don't think I'll get the dress but I'll try to get the giftbox and the shoes.

The Outdoor Cafe in Mexico is a super cheap date. I have honestly spent 20$ and of course energy for a 4 hour date there. I'll probably see you there. Ok, lets start the affordable Date List:

South Hampton Club
    Mexico Cafe
    BrewPalms
    Dubai Restaurant.

Now, here's my question, how are the little (I think they're cupcakes) treats from the date calculated? Is it hours? How much we spend? So far I did 3 2 hour dates and got 8 things each time. Any ideas?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary