YAY!!!! "Wine & Dine Your Valentine" event starts in 12 hrs!

Comments

• krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    Add Napa Valley to this list, you can pass the date without spend anything

About the cupcakes, I only did a 1 hour date and got 5 +2 bonus
  • RicecakesRicecakes Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi I am doing one hour dates for 5 cupcakes! I got the valentines teashirt + got 2 bonus cakes. I guess it's 2 extra cakes per valentine clothing item....
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Helphelp wrote: »
    Where is the best place to go on dates? I don't have a lot of money so I don't want to waste it :( But NY in Oak is the only place where you get Fancy wine for 4 energy

Panino, Napa Valley, The Swan. That's 3 places I like to go on dates;)
  • KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Been doing four hour dates for 16 cupcakes
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, with no special items from the boxes, I guess I get 4 per hour. So for anyone else doing it the hard way....we can do it. We can do it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AugustGlassAugustGlass Registered Users 50 Posts
    You must have to buy one of the special boxes to get more cupcakes, right? I've been wearing the tiara and carrying the purse my husband gave me and still only got five cupcakes per date.
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I didn't buy special boxes and i got 5+2 bonus cupcakes for 1h dates and 8+3 bonus for 2hr dates. I'm wearing a tiara, bag with a puppy and a t-shirt with heart. So maybe i got bonuses for that t-shirt. I think i got it in one of boxes from my husband.
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    My pet cat in Downtown L.A. just gave me a cupcake when it gave energy and fame. Sweet!
  • AugustGlassAugustGlass Registered Users 50 Posts
    Ah, I got energy from the box my husband gave me.
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    All I got was 4k from the giftbox so no bonus for me and a 2h date gave me 8 cupcakes
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    I know, could get used to this treatment! I got some sexy love heart tights.

Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE my new bag with the puppy!!!!!

My hubby opened my gift box for me & picked the tights for me..... YAY!! My doll is almost always wearing black so.... it's perfect. The tights will look amazing with my favorite black boots!

So Happy!! :):):)
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    i got an ugly pink suit jacket but i'm gonna rock it channeling my inner miami vice

ha ha loves it!!
    Chiyo wrote: »
    And don't forget to wear the tacky tiara on your dates, it'll give you more event points.
    On a single date I got nearly 30 points ( I wore the tiara, the dog purse and a dress I got from one of the gift boxes ).

Ugh the tiara... ok I'll wear it lol... with that on + my Valentines tights I should score some bonus cupcakes big time!!! Thanks for the tip.... I forgot!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE my new bag with the puppy!!!!!

My hubby opened my gift box for me & picked the tights for me..... YAY!! My doll is almost always wearing black so.... it's perfect. The tights will look amazing with my favorite black boots!

So Happy!! :):):)

Gah. I've spent so many stars and can't get that darn bag o' puppy.
    GluAdmin, the dog in the bag is a gift in your closet from your spouse/fiance/favorite date. We got a phone call in the morning from them, with a gift box and the bag with the dog. 2 presents from the lazy bum, to start off the day.

:) Maybe you should close and reopen the game. lol. Seriously, the bagomutt showed up as soon as I started my games.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Gah. I've spent so many stars and can't get that darn bag o' puppy.

But you don't get the dog in the gift boxes. Oh boy, I think you wasted k-stars :eek:
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    Ugh the tiara... ok I'll wear it lol... with that on + my Valentines tights I should score some bonus cupcakes big time!!! Thanks for the tip.... I forgot!

You know, I wore the tiara got 8 cupcakes for 2 hour date. Didn't wear the tiara got 8 cupcakes for a 2 hour date. Sigh, I'm just packing it in. I spent 40 Stars and got the Gag Prize kinky mullet for it. I will never ever wear that. Also got shoes I already had (not an event item) so I'm just finishing gigs trying to get back to number one. I love the idea of a 2nd left hand bracelet, but one game has 48 stars, one has 67 and the third has 100 something. So, I am not going to chance getting that hair for the other games...so, I'm out. :) Love the puppy though. ;) Thanks Glu
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    But you don't get the dog in the gift boxes.

Sorry babe... but your boyfriend Cassio was flirting with me like crazy!!! :D
  • Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    Panda... why do I <3 you so much?
    If I didn't have one already, I'd make you my Valentine! :)
    Awwwwww Wish, I <3 you too! :x
  • reubennreubenn Registered Users 41 Posts
    Yep there is. Having 1h and then going to 4h, there was a change.

Noted. I get 16 plus 10 bonus cupcakes per 4 hour date. 3 days is a lot of time so I should be alright:)
    GluAdmin, the dog in the bag is a gift in your closet from your spouse/fiance/favorite date. We got a phone call in the morning from them, with a gift box and the bag with the dog. 2 presents from the lazy bum, to start off the day.

:) Maybe you should close and reopen the game. lol. Seriously, the bagomutt showed up as soon as I started my games.

I just got it! But yeah, I totally thought the doggie bag was in a box. But that's okay- I ended up getting all the other cute stuff. :)
    The dress with the hearts on? That's so cute. Makes me think of Spring. Glad you found your poochpurse. I love the way her little tail wags.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • starshapedstarshaped Registered Users 37 Posts
    No bonuses for me with just the tiara and the puppy, got 4k from the gift box. That's a bit annoying, thought 2 items would give me some bonus!
    Add me on g+, Charlie Watson
    Well, I'll do some dating, but I saw my rich game drop 30K in a morning for um....the 25 Cupcake gift box. Now I'm partying, it's free and pays about the same, but it's not date points. Did you do the comeback last week and lose all your fans? If so, then doing gigs from Simon, or whatever you've got cooking is good.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well, I'll do some dating, but I saw my rich game drop 30K in a morning for um....the 25 Cupcake gift box. Now I'm partying, it's free and pays about the same, but it's not date points. Did you do the comeback last week and lose all your fans? If so, then doing gigs from Simon, or whatever you've got cooking is good.

Yeah, I'm kinda feeling the comeback at the same time as the other quests. Makes it feel like I'm getting double value out of the tasks.
    2 games just hit the BList
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I just opened the gift box for my male character. 4k again ughhhh! I hate my life lol. I hardly ever get good gift box stuff /whine whine.

I'm super happy with my main character's things though! Cute vday tee and bagomutt (love that hahaha). Hopefully my girl will get a good gift box, since I'm not really sure how much I'll be able to play this weekend.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • starshapedstarshaped Registered Users 37 Posts
    I'm on my first rise to the top ☺ only at #160 right now. I want to get at least 2 event items so I'll keep dating for now.
    Add me on g+, Charlie Watson
    Well, I'm about 350 in my games. I'm just chillin, doing a date, doing a gig, throw a party. we'll see what happens. And who knows, if I don't win the dress in red, maybe they'll bring it in for sale in other colors. Ooooooooooh, I'd be rockin it in Purple if they put that up for sale. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    reubenn wrote: »
    Noted. I get 16 plus 10 bonus cupcakes per 4 hour date. 3 days is a lot of time so I should be alright:)

What else does the men have? Like the 6 special items on the gift boxes?
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o