Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Does anybody has receive the tiara?

I've had 3 dates (24 hrs long each) 270 hearts on each date. That means

3 (dates) x 270 (hearts) = 810 hearts

And .... No tiara por me.

P.S 1.03 hour still remain.

Thanks for the info on the remaining time!

I won the tiara by refusing the long dates from my actual girlfriend (canceling out and then coming back 15 minutes after a 24hr date is offered will result in a shorter date being offered), but also by simultaneously dating random other NPC characters, just for the event. The game doesn't penalize you for playing the field at all, and then the new partner will be asking you for easy 1 hr dates for a while. That way, you can quickly compete several dates in an hour, integrating the large "Kiss" task bonus for each date to speed you along... Do you already do that? Good luck with the end of the event!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Hi again! I just read your message again more carefully-- forgive my earlier response.

If there's no new hair in your wardrobe after all of that work you did, you should definitely submit a ticket!

I hope that they help you out quickly!

Edit: also, I gotta commend you on your dedication -- three 24 hours dates! Those just kill me.

• Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Three 24 hours dates! Those just kill me.

Omg... I haven't seen a 24 hr date in forever!
    All weekend, all I took were 1 or 2 hr dates.... cancel out & wait it out :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Does anybody has receive the tiara?

I've had 3 dates (24 hrs long each) 270 hearts on each date. That means

3 (dates) x 270 (hearts) = 810 hearts

And .... No tiara por me.

P.S 1.03 hour still remain.

Yes, I echo Luz' admiration for you doing 3 24 hour dates. I'm interested to know if you found the tiara in your hair section. And Wish, yes! I haven't seen a 24 hour date since the update before Christmas. That's odd.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sweet.tangySweet.tangy Registered Users 17 Posts
    I think I have a bug with dates or something. Every single date its 24 hrs long with this boyfriend and the previous one It doesn't matter if I cancel it and return again, it will be... 1 day long. I collect energies from all around the world to finish them on time. I think Im having this dates issue since Christmas update :/

I looked for the tiara at the hair section... no tiara:

9h1e6x.jpg
  • Options
    I think I have a bug with dates or something. Every single date its 24 hrs long with this boyfriend and the previous one It doesn't matter if I cancel it and return again, it will be... 1 day long. I collect energies from all around the world to finish them on time. I think Im having this dates issue since Christmas update :/

You definitely have a few issues that Tech Support should hear about! Try this thread for the most efficient way to get help.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

Good luck!

• Options
    I'm sorry this is happening to you, on one hand most of us hate the tiara, I'd gladly give you mine. I don't see the tiara in your hair either. On my games, the tiara is right after the New Years headpiece. Did you put in a Customer Care ticket? One thing I'm thinking, the tiara has the heart, maybe when other 'heart' valentines day things are available your tiara will kick in then.

Have you rebooted your device?

Oh, and here is the big question, when did you finish collecting the 400 hearts? I don't know for sure when that offer ended. But is there a chance you finished your dating after it ended?

I'm not trying to insult with that last question, just trying to cover all bases.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Mercy Deen WhiteMercy Deen White Registered Users 3 Posts
    I agree with you, the tiara is hideous. But I was wondering, once you get it, is the V-day quest over? I've read in an other forum that a girl got a bag of puppies from her boyfriend.
  • Options
    I agree with you, the tiara is hideous. But I was wondering, once you get it, is the V-day quest over? I've read in an other forum that a girl got a bag of puppies from her boyfriend.

A bag of puppies? Was the other girl maybe Cruella DeVille? You made me laugh.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound snarky. A bag of puppies is such a funny thought, especially where some of us love to suggest new pet options for the homes. I vote for a bag of puppies when they add a Barbados home to KKH! Quick, to the Suggestion thread!

Also, that first teaser Valentine's quest did seem to end with the tiara, but I think (hope!) that there will be something awesome for this actual Valentine's weekend!

• Options
    Sweet.tangySweet.tangy Registered Users 17 Posts
    Yes, I finished the 400 before the time ends :(
  • Options
    It doesn't seem to be a system wide glitch. Best thing I can say at this point is to read this, and if nothing helps, then send in a Customer Care ticket. It takes a while, but they do get back to you. There are some things that just can't be helped but let them know you earned the tiara and didn't get it.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ
    But keep playing in the meantime. The Valentine event is in full swing, and who doesn't like to date?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary