Comments

• Options
    AmwhyAmwhy Registered Users 21 Posts
    I'm on an iPhone 5
  • Options
    ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
    Amwhy wrote: »
    Is anyone else having this issue?

Yes! But mine has been much longer.... I haven't had a daily gift since Christmas!

Hopefully yours resolves sooner but I did put in a ticket and I know someone is is having the same issue (see my other thread in supports). I think they are looking into it, so I'm hopeful they will find a fix!

Maybe even with some "I'm sorry" gifts to make up? Like the 1.5 months worth of boxes at once! ;). I'm just kidding gluadmin if your reading this... Just wishful thinking ��
    Add me on GC: zepeng
  • Options
    AmwhyAmwhy Registered Users 21 Posts
    4 days now
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Just curious-- did you guys get to open the gift boxes integrated into this weekend's festivities? I wonder what feature of the game is broken...

I'm sorry this is happening to you!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I recall you posting about this in the thread started by another poster a few days ago, and the best advice can be found here.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

The post includes a link to filling out a Customer Care Ticket. Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I haven't recieved a box since Christmas either. I put in a ticket too but havent gotten a helpful response yet.
  • Options
    When you submitted the ticket, you get an automated response saying 'we got it, we'll get to it as soon as possible, please be patient there is a heavy volume of tickets'. Have you received a followup to that yet? Or was the less than helpful response the automated message?

You can always write back to them, you have an issue number now, on the automated message. Use patience and common sense. Don't email them every day, but 2 weeks if very fair. That's my opinion.

Happy Valentines Day
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Just curious-- did you guys get to open the gift boxes integrated into this weekend's festivities? I wonder what feature of the game is broken...

I'm sorry this is happening to you!

I still get gift boxes for the events only.... for example I got the V-day one today and opened the t-shirt. I still don't get the regular daily ones though....
    Add me on GC: zepeng
  • Options
    Have you submitted a customer care ticket? I'm sorry to hear this is happening I didn't get a special gift box today I would have preferred one of those :-)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary