Options

The Reward at the End of Valentine's Cassio Questline?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I received 30+9 bonus cupcakes for Silent Ring's launch event (K-I-S-S-I-N-G). And 1 K-star, 660 cash, 215XP.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yeah, I got 30. That's helping. lol. If I could get more than 14 for a party, or 8 for a date I might get somewhere.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Yeah, I got 30. That's helping. lol. If I could get more than 14 for a party, or 8 for a date I might get somewhere.

Exactly! The increments are sooooooooooo horrifyingly tiny!

When I realized how many days they'd given us to do this event, I thought, "Hey they're responding to people's complaints about tight timing. Great." But then the enormity of the tasks really dawned on me... They certainly do find ways to add a new wrinkle each time!

Isn't it great that we get a new puzzle to flail around with, every single weekend? I mean, think of how lucky that is! I don't have any other game that keeps my attention with this constant updating... I'm trying to keep this in mind when I start to say, "7 cupcakes for a three hour party in Calabasas! WTH?!?" :p:mad::confused::eek:;) My go-to event tactic, dead in the water. <sigh>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    These events are taking forever! It takes me full energy to get 1 blue star completely filled on both characters. And since I'm trying to save money for the calabasas mansion for my girl, no bonus star ickkkk.

Are they taking a while for anyone else or am I being extra whiny? Lol
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    These events are taking forever! It takes me full energy to get 1 blue star completely filled on both characters. And since I'm trying to save money for the calabasas mansion for my girl, no bonus star ickkkk.

Are they taking a while for anyone else or am I being extra whiny? Lol

Nope! Not being too whiny. I noticed that these gigs seemed to take more energy as well. Like you said, it seems to be a bar of energy per a blue star! Ick. I'm doing the K I S S I N G event now... I'm actually only 77 cupcakes away from the red dress. I never thought I'd get this far. Okay, so I admit, I did wake up twice in the middle of the night and throw a three hour party. Haha. I'm glad this event goes till tomorrow though. Maybe they took into account that some of us might actually have REAL plans on VDAY with real people.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    You are NOT being whiny. When people are walking around with the full outfit and all 6 bonus gifts it's very hard to just keep coming back and trying to get the necklace, let alone the dress. Aside from the poochpurse, this was clearly a spend weekend. But, if instead of buying blind gift boxes, they had let us spend the stars on the things that would give us the bonus stars, then ok, we'd have had a fighting chance. But for me, miss cheerful optimist to feel left out of the event you know it bombed. From a personal standpoint, when I say ok, here's 40Stars - give me a box, and I get a joke haircut, then I am NOT spending any more stars trying for any more boxes. I got energy - which if I scoot around I can collect, I got money (which doesn't buy me a box) or I get Stars again (so I'm standing still). Very disappointed. With 3 games each getting 2 boxes (one for 25Kupkakes and one from my love) and I bought 2 more boxes for each game, and so that out of 12 boxes I didn't get one bonus item.

When the weekends good, I'm a cheerleader. But I couldn't look myself in the mirror if I didn't say this one chewed. And NOT a piece of Valentine candy. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Nope! Not being too whiny. I noticed that these gigs seemed to take more energy as well. Like you said, it seems to be a bar of energy per a blue star! Ick. I'm doing the K I S S I N G event now... I'm actually only 77 cupcakes away from the red dress. I never thought I'd get this far. Okay, so I admit, I did wake up twice in the middle of the night and throw a three hour party. Haha. I'm glad this event goes till tomorrow though. Maybe they took into account that some of us might actually have REAL plans on VDAY with real people.

OMG, I should have done that. Ok, so if I set my silent alarm ring I can get up every two hours tonight, run around for full energy, and get the dress that way. Thanks Breen. If I'm not here tomorrow it's because I got no sleep and I've been hospitalized. :) But my 3 dolls will be half dressed in that cute little red number.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    OMG can't believe it but I finaly have the Red dress!!!! Viva Calabasas!! Now I can relax my fingers!! Yeahhhhh Sorry I just needed to tell you lol
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    OMG, I should have done that. Ok, so if I set my silent alarm ring I can get up every two hours tonight, run around for full energy, and get the dress that way. Thanks Breen. If I'm not here tomorrow it's because I got no sleep and I've been hospitalized. :) But my 3 dolls will be half dressed in that cute little red number.

Lol. I went to sleep around midnight, woke up around 2am with enough energy for a party, then the same at 5am, and I was back to full energy when I actually got up for the day. Took literally 3 minutes to do the party, didn't even have to be fully conscious and at least got 28 cupcakes outta the way. Then did the KISSING gig just now. I forgot you have three dolls to take care of. That's alot of work. but with how long the gigs are taking, doing them overnight would be key. As long as you don't start them and then sleep thru it!!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    So after I finished the KISSING gig I got another one for a photo shoot at GLAMM w/my SOs. I wonder if that event will give points too? That will be cool if so!
  • Options
    I'm due for those pretty soon, whoever is done 1st, post please. One game just got the necklace. 250 more for the dress. I know I'm not going to do it. So, do I focus on getting the other 2 games the necklace? I really hardly ever where red anyway. (Justification mechanism at work here) lol. I'm B Level on 2 of my games. I have become such a slacker. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I think I'm about 40 cupcakes away from the necklace on my main game so that seems doable! I'm not worried about the dress really. I don't think I'll make it lol. It's cool, the locket is pretty sweet! My girl needs some more jewelry. :)
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Oh boo, I wish I came to this thread sooner. All I did was go on dates at the Oats and became quite poor as a result. Really wish I knew about throwing parties to get cupcakes. I have to say though, my couple rating went skyhigh, I went from being# 27 to #9, so yea!

I did finish the event and got the dress. As for the special boxes all I got was a crummy tee-shirt, lol. I even blew 80 stars the get additional tries, alas, I got cash from them, definately not worth the stars.

So, we get nothing for finish the Cassio event??? Bummer, how about cash or tons of fans? Do we get at least that?
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    Don't know yet, I have another hour to go for my start.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Oh boo, I wish I came to this thread sooner. All I did was go on dates at the Oats and became quite poor as a result. Really wish I knew about throwing parties to get cupcakes. I have to say though, my couple rating went skyhigh, I went from being# 27 to #9, so yea!

I did finish the event and got the dress. As for the special boxes all I got was a crummy tee-shirt, lol. I even blew 80 stars the get additional tries, alas, I got cash from them, definately not worth the stars.

So, we get nothing for finish the Cassio event??? Bummer, how about cash or tons of fans? Do we get at least that?

Someone did mention in the first page they got a photo booth. I know when I finished I didnt get anything that was of worth. So don't expect an item lol and the usual getting fans for completing a task and they tweet about it.

Can't speak for everyone else.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Someone did mention in the first page they got a photo booth. I know when I finished I didnt get anything that was of worth. So don't expect an item lol and the usual getting fans for completing a task and they tweet about it.

Can't speak for everyone else.
    Thanks, I wonder if the photo booth is free or do we have to pay, lol. Pity, I wish it was a clothing item (I know, I'm greedy) but, meh, it's something, I won't look a gift horse in the mouth, at least we got some nice items this weekend :)

Kat- I'm currently in the middle of it, I sure wish this gig was a lot less than 8 hours. I'm taking a break from tapping fire hydrates, newspaper recipicals and plants. Stupid me, used up all my pets energys proir to starting this gig. Darn those dates! Now I have to travel the world a couple of times to get my energy back up again

I'm a wee shocked we don't have any communications with Cassio, not even a hi. Sheez, you'd think it would kill him to at least wave or nod. Oh well, I'm grateful at least we don't have those darn talk bubbles to contend with. I hate those, everytime I try clicking on the stars, I inadvertently click on them and have to contend with whatever they said to me last. I'm always like, go away, stop repeating yourself. lol. I'm too afraid that I won't get credit for it if I don't click on them.
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Thanks, I wonder if the photo booth is free or do we have to pay, lol. Pity, I wish it was a clothing item (I know, I'm greedy) but, meh, it's something, I won't look a gift horse in the mouth, at least we got some nice items this weekend :)

Kat- I'm currently in the middle of it, I sure wish this gig was a lot less than 8 hours. I'm taking a break from tapping fire hydrates, newspaper recipicals and plants. Stupid me, used up all my pets energys proir to starting this gig. Darn those dates! Now I have to travel the world a couple of times to get my energy back up again

I'm a wee shocked we don't have any communications with Cassio, not even a hi. Sheez, you'd think it would kill him to at least wave or nod. Oh well, I'm grateful at least we don't have those darn talk bubbles to contend with. I hate those, everytime I try clicking on the stars, I inadvertently click on them and have to contend with whatever they said to me last. I'm always like, go away, alright already, stop repeating yourself. lol

Oh believe me, it hurt me. Seeing as I'm fond of the idiot lol. Maybe it WAS because your significant other was there. He sure as heck flirted with you when you tried to book his club.
    "What do you want?" "Other than you..?" something along those lines. :rolleyes:
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    For GLAMM's Cutest Couples I received 30+9 bunus cupcakes:) I need 30 for a dress:D Just 2 parties.
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    For GLAMM's Cutest Couples I received 30+9 bunus cupcakes:) I need 30 for a dress:D Just 2 parties.

Nice... there's plenty of time left for that!
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    Nice... there's plenty of time left for that!

I'm glad we have more time for that event. How about you? Do you have a dress?;)
    I love a blouse/dress on your avatar. I think Kendall was wearing that. How much does it cost? I think I have to be level 30 for that. I'm 28.