YAY!!!! "Wine & Dine Your Valentine" event starts in 12 hrs!

Comments

• ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    NEVER feel bad. Cassio is love, Cassio is life. :o

There should be an option to dump our husbands to run away with Cassio !

I like Dirk Diamonds, he's pretty and stopped complaining about my outfits, but he's only a sloppy second next to Cassio :D
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Chiyo wrote: »
    There should be an option to dump our husbands to run away with Cassio !

I like Dirk Diamonds, he's pretty and stopped complaining about my outfits, but he's only a sloppy second next to Cassio :D

Lol it was what I was hoping when you had to meet up with him. Glu, please. We want Cassio. High demand!
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Single dolls got the bagomutt. One of mine was single and now she's engaged they picked an NPC I went on one date and then I pick one for myself, a real person.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    My game is not telling me how many cupcakes I have!! :( There's nothing there any more :(

I have closed the game like 3 times
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I wish I could join in on the event too. But I don't think I'll be able to get on before it ends >.<
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I'd run away with Chad given the chance he's hot, for a cartoon.... Are we weird?
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Lyanna wrote: »
    I'd run away with Chad given the chance he's hot, for a cartoon.... Are we weird?

Lol the bootleg David Beckham? Don't worry, I'm too infatuated with Cassio.
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Lol the bootleg David Beckham? Don't worry, I'm too infatuated with Cassio.

Ooh you know what I did get a posh and becks vibe from them when they first appeared on the scene. And like willow is meant to be Paris Hilton right?
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Ooh you know what I did get a posh and becks vibe from them when they first appeared on the scene. And like willow is meant to be Paris Hilton right?

It's what I've read. Close enough lol
    tumblr_n8ayan1_Ucy1sxlr2xo1_250.jpg

BUT look what I just found. LOL
    Bu_Tk_4b_IYAAl_UGI.jpg
    Helphelp wrote: »
    My game is not telling me how many cupcakes I have!! :( There's nothing there any more :(

I have closed the game like 3 times

What are you playing on again? Have you completely shut down and rebooted? Is this still an issue?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

The whole early storyline with Willow, getting tossed out of the club because of some unknown, was allegedly based on the twitter rant of Tara Reid, when she was left behind the ropes at a Club while Kim just waltzed in. If you google Tara Reid is Willow Pape you should find the facts about that theory.

Might be a composite of a bunch of people.

TMZ caught the night on film.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    Ohhh 115 cupcakes before having the dress!! Party over party.. It helps with the fan ranking at least. Don't know yet if I will continue until the end.
    To my GC friends, you all look great in your outfit :)
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts

I though I was the only one who thought Crystal Fletcher reminded me of Victoria Beckham!! I think it might be the hair, but yes I totally see it. And of course I think Willow = Paris but I heard the whole Tara Reid thing too. Who knows. But I do find the comments that Willow makes about our Sticky Games hilarious. How we don't even move, just tap things. Quite comical in my book.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
    Yes, I laugh the more I read as the game goes on. I immediately got the Beckhams vibe coming from those two.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Purpleprince90Purpleprince90 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Am I the only one who started last week with 70k in my pocket and only have 6k left?
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Am I the only one who started last week with 70k in my pocket and only have 6k left?

Yep, I'm right there with you! I hope you've at least won some stuff you love!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    OK, I am totally lost. And not about the Walking Dead stuff, haha though that has been funny to read through. OK

1. I have never been able to get through one of these weekend things. I'm lucky if I get through the second one of the four. How do you get all four? Do you have to buy energy with stars because if so I'm not doing that? I even travel around and gather energy that way but it is not enough. Help.

2. When you guys say you started with 70k and now have 6k left because of the quest what are you spending it on? I have been doing my dates in the Hamptons where it can be done for free. Am I missing something?

Thanks
  • morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    Ohhh 115 cupcakes before having the dress!! Party over party.. It helps with the fan ranking at least. Don't know yet if I will continue until the end.
    To my GC friends, you all look great in your outfit :)

Are parties helping as well as dates?

Hahaha. Nope. That's why I held a bunch of Fundraiser Parties in between dates and gigs. But this weekend took a SERIOUS toll on my virtual bank account.

Are parties helping as well as dates?

I personally get 14 cupcakes for 3 hr party in Calabasas (I've heard this varied though for some). The couple's gigs have been giving me 30 +9 cupcakes. So yes parties help, money + fans + exp points + cupcakes.

• Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    OK, I am totally lost. And not about the Walking Dead stuff, haha though that has been funny to read through. OK

1. I have never been able to get through one of these weekend things. I'm lucky if I get through the second one of the four. How do you get all four? Do you have to buy energy with stars because if so I'm not doing that? I even travel around and gather energy that way but it is not enough. Help.

2. When you guys say you started with 70k and now have 6k left because of the quest what are you spending it on? I have been doing my dates in the Hamptons where it can be done for free. Am I missing something?

Thanks

You don't have to buy energy.
    There are special valentine boxes for 40k-stars each. I didn't buy them because with my luck i will pick the worst one;d You can also do parties and from each person you will receive 2 cupcakes. I'm talking about "small talks".
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I personally get 14 cupcakes for 3 hr party in Calabasas (I've heard this varied though for some). The couple's gigs have been giving me 30 +9 cupcakes. So yes parties help, money + fans + exp points + cupcakes.

I get 18 cupcakes for 3hr party in Punta Mita;p
    I get 18 cupcakes for 3hr party in Punta Mita;p

I think it depends on how many special VDAY items you own. The more items you own, the more bonus cupcakes you get. I know everyone has different items and some have none. Some people are only getting 7 in Calabasas. I'm not sure what the formula is per bonus item...

Yes, it's rough with no bonus items. 3 games, 12 Giftboxes not one bonus item. I quit.

And, it's put a damper on my real Valentines Day because I'm here all weekend. Between this and the cabin fever I'm experiencing for being snowed in for 17 days. my usual good mood is fading, and the evil Gemini wants to come out. lol.

Edited because I didn't need to whine as much as I did this is nothing by comparison. Anyone fortunate enough to see the whole thing, well. poo happens. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I think it depends on how many special VDAY items you own. The more items you own, the more bonus cupcakes you get. I know everyone has different items and some have none. Some people are only getting 7 in Calabasas. I'm not sure what the formula is per bonus item...

I think i have only one. A t-shirt with heart. I don't know what if you don't have any special items. Is there anyone with all of them?:D
    I'm totally sick of this snow too. And the wind is whipping around the house like crazy... I finally just got the dress. Woohoo. I can stop staring at my phone and go take a darn shower. I'm going bug eyed. That was alot of work. Phew.

• Purpleprince90Purpleprince90 Registered Users 45 Posts
    No snow here in Holland :D
    They did mention a blizzard in New England. More snow for me!
  • ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    I finally finished the VD event. It helped a lot that I got all but one of the special items from the giftboxes. When I went on an 8 h date I got 12 extra cupcakes just for that.
    Chiyo wrote: »
    I finally finished the VD event. It helped a lot that I got all but one of the special items from the giftboxes. When I went on an 8 h date I got 12 extra cupcakes just for that.

Congrats! I just got the dress and made the A+ list as well... 8 K Stars
    Just for that. Woohoo! I only had one of the special VDAY items so I threw alot of parties and did the gigs along with a dozen or more dates... which just got me to the #50 couple's spot. 2 Stars for that! Yay.