Options

KK Cash for K-Star

JuneAprilJuneApril Registered Users 20 Posts
This is to the Glu Admin why don't you guys have it that you can buy k stars with k cash because it's ridiculous all the good clothes and stuff are with k stars. Kim Kardashian has enough money and I can't afford to keep spending my real cash on stars. The free stars offer are a joke you click on to do the survey they send you to 3 or 4 plus different websites to do a 40 min survey and it says no purchase necessary but when you read the small print you have to complete 1 gold 2 silver 3 bronze offers and they still want you to purchase something. You try to contact the ppl behind that they send you some bogus email about screenshot and send it back how can you do that when the offer from the very beginning was misleading. I try to tell them about the problem and they still send that generated email. They never address the problem at hand. I like the game but you guys really need to step up your game.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There's a lot in your post, let me just address the Other Offers, and the endless surveys you wrote about.

Glu is not the company responding to you when you contact the Fyber company, responsible for awarding stars. When you report the item if the stars aren't delivered when they should be, then Fyber responds to the email associated with your game, urging you to supply details, proof etc. After you do this, Fyber will email again telling you why they can't honor it, or they deliver the stars. If they turn you down, AND you have substantiating proof that has been submitted to and refused by Fyber, then come back here and fill out a Customer Care ticket......only if you feel you've proved it and you send screenshots of all your proof.

Yes, this is an aggravation, but the surveys that are in the Other Offers button, unless it names a legit survey place like ipoll, Quick Thoughts, maybe some others chances are you will keep putting your email on page after page of "Are you looking for a lown?" "Do you suffer from indegestion?" "Do you need an insurance quote?" and never end up on a final page, unless you complete promotional offers.

Glu doesn't like this. They get blamed for it, but unless you can take the time to provide detailed proof that Fyber is not living up to their promises, then Glu can't do anything. I'm sorry about this.

Here's what I do to earn KStars - I signed up for Quick Thoughts (found out about them from and 'offer' on Fyber. This was real, I got the points, and I've been doing Quick Thoughts ever since.) You sign up for an account, and start taking REAL surveys. You get about 1$ for each, and after 10$ is earned, they immediately issue an online iTunes of GooglePlay 10$ Gift card.

When doing the 'surveys' under the Other Offers for free stars, please use common sense. Best case, you end up with Stars. From everyone's complaints, it seems more likely that you're just signing up for a new email spam list with each time you enter your email.

But again, substantiate everything, and remember it's not Glu holding back these stars.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have tried to apply to the fyber company and they are a joke they don't address the issue at hand and they send you the same generated email. The problem that I have is when they say no purchase necessary that's what's it suppose to mean. You try to go the to site they send you to countless "do you want this" " do you like that" then they want you to purchase something. That is misleading like I said I have sent them emails voicing the problem but like I said they send you a generated email that does not address the issue fyber company really suck.
  • Options
    Ok, open a Customer Care Ticket, and in the ticket, succinctly explain what happened. They'll contact you asking for any screenshots and further clarification.

Tha's when you send copies of the emails you've gotten when you've tried to get Stars. Take a screenshot of your Fyber page, the page that lists all the things you've attemped, and how the large majority say Verifying instead of Completed. That will give them an idea of just how little things actually pay out.

In the reply email you send with screenshots, please, even though you're upset, don't say things like 'they suck'. It immediately lessens the weight of your complaint, and can just tick off who ever is reading your complaint, because let's face it. Dealing with complaint after complaint isn't easy, and you get better results when you're nice. Oh, if it were Fyber, I'd say blast 'em. lol. But not Glu. They actually want you to be happy playing the game.)

Go here for the post about trouble, and a link for the Customer Care forum. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I understand what you are saying but what I am saying is that I have done all of that and they still have not addressed my issue. They just sent the same lame generated email. The They dance around the problem that I have. But it's cool . I found their email and fired off at them on it so if they never offer me another free star I will be fine with that.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I think many of us just accept that these offers by Fyber aren't going to help us. They feel similar to the Publishers Clearinghouse type of come-on. Save your energy, save your sanity, and ignore them along with the rest of us!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    JuneApril wrote: »
    I understand what you are saying but what I am saying is that I have done all of that and they still have not addressed my issue. They just sent the same lame generated email. The They dance around the problem that I have. But it's cool . I found their email and fired off at them on it so if they never offer me another free star I will be fine with that.

You didn't fully read what I wrote. You have been writing to Fyber, Fyber is responding saying they won't pay out. I have been giving you advice to fill out the Glu Customer care ticket , telling Glu that Fyber won't pay out. You haven't brought your issue to Glu yet. That is what the Customer Care ticket is for.

Happy Monday!!! ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I think many of us just accept that these offers by Fyber aren't going to help us. They feel similar to the Publishers Clearinghouse type of come-on. Save your energy, save your sanity, and ignore them along with the rest of us!

Omg, yes. They are the PCH of the gaming community. But my advice to contact Glu is the only thing left to try. And I think they will be resposive. So with that, I'm closing this thread. If you need more help JuneApril feel free to pm me, but my advise to contact Glu about it is really the only alternative.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.