Options

Purple Star

jeljel Registered Users 19 Posts
Hello. Im just wondering what does it mean if your GC friend has a purple star instead of the other stars like yellow for A lister etc.

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I think it just means that there's some kind of error in that player's connection to the KKH server. My only friends with that color have been having various technical problems with the game!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    The only friend that I have that has it next to them, I don't think even plays the game. They just have it downloaded and connected at one point.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    jeljel Registered Users 19 Posts
    Thank you :) i thought it mean something special
  • Options
    jel wrote: »
    Thank you :) i thought it mean something special

Special and bad, unfortunately! It seems to be contagious, though. I have more and more contacts with it every day.... :confused:

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Ok, sometimes it means they had to restart the game. If it's GC you have to remove them from friends, and when they disappear off your game friends list, you re-add them. See, you're connected to the old game. You have to break that, and connect with their new game. It happened this past week with Sassi.
    When she restarted, we only see her in some basic clothes. She's not getting gifts people are sending, so this is what we think will fix it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh that stinks! I was wishing they'd heal themselves! Because you know how often computers spontaneously heal themselves! :p That's a pain.

Okay, I'll seriously have to start writing these friends down in a list and cycling them out & then asking them back, or I'll completely lose track. It was bad enough when I just had to remember to pursue Jjewells and Sassi...

<also! I have NO idea why the title of my post is so interesting! I'm left-handed and generally have atrocious writing and when I try to use the iPad keyboard, I smear rather than type. I spend ages editing everything I write. The permanent titles are my nightmare>